Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2020, 06:00 AM

7 posts, read 5,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee26 View Post
Congratulations on the apartment! CB means community board preference, if you’ve lived in the neighborhood.
Oh ok yes I do have CB preference and thank you! I’m in the Atlantic ave building and it’s still pretty empty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2020, 07:26 AM

42 posts, read 59,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynboi_83 View Post
I started my process in March and moved in September 1st

My log was in the 3,000’s
Congratulations!! It's great to finally hear about someone's seemingly positive experience and ultimate successful move-in! Are u in the North (Fulton St) or South (Atlantic Ave) bldg?

Old 09-18-2020, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Oh ok yes I do have CB preference and thank you! I’m in the Atlantic ave building and it’s still pretty empty
...well guess I didn't see this message until after I sent mine re: which bldg. you're in

How was your experience with management & marketing folks re: processing? So far it seems they've been super responsive and professional. I'm hoping since you were processed early on (soon after the lottery closed) they now have a firm grip on moving people to the next steps and getting the process completed in a timely manner.

Old 09-18-2020, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedBeyondMeasure View Post
Congratulations!! It's great to finally hear about someone's seemingly positive experience and ultimate successful move-in! Are u in the North (Fulton St) or South (Atlantic Ave) bldg?
I’m on Atlantic ave

Old 09-18-2020, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedBeyondMeasure View Post
...well guess I didn't see this message until after I sent mine re: which bldg. you're in

How was your experience with management & marketing folks re: processing? So far it seems they've been super responsive and professional. I'm hoping since you were processed early on (soon after the lottery closed) they now have a firm grip on moving people to the next steps and getting the process completed in a timely manner.
Management is cool the super is cool as well they are all very helpful and professional! I have no complaints whatsoever! But I am glad I’m in the Atlantic ave building because Fulton street is always popping up on my citizen app at night unfortunately

Old 09-18-2020, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Management is cool the super is cool as well they are all very helpful and professional! I have no complaints whatsoever! But I am glad I’m in the Atlantic ave building because Fulton street is always popping up on my citizen app at night unfortunately
Cool! Glad to hear its all working out well for you!!
Yes...I hear you about citizens app. There's been a lot of activity period in the Clinton Hill area lately

Old 09-18-2020, 10:18 PM

8 posts, read 9,361 times
Quote:
The process was pretty quick got called for interview in February had interview in March and got approved in end of July
do you know if they filled all rent stabilized units

Old 09-19-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyarosario7 View Post
do you know if they filled all rent stabilized units
I am not even sure! But my building is still pretty empty it’s only 3 of us on my floor and it’s been few weeks since I moved in! My rent is 1321! I think they moving in CB preference still!!

Old 09-19-2020, 02:33 PM

197 posts, read 179,314 times
Quote:
I am not even sure! But my building is still pretty empty it’s only 3 of us on my floor and it’s been few weeks since I moved in! My rent is 1321! I think they moving in CB preference still!!
Aww so happy for you! That’s the apartment I would qualify for. 80% Ami one bedroom! Enjoy you’re new place and best wishes !

Old 09-25-2020, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 856 times
Pretty much at my wit's end! I got confirmation on Wednesday that they have received all of my documents/ my file is complete.

Does anyone know what the next step is? Or have any idea how long I should be prepared to wait?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery