Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2021, 09:24 AM

116 posts, read 141,770 times

Advertisements

New Lottery - https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/2524

Details
Peninsula Building 1B is a newly constructed rental building in Hunts Point, Bronx (CB 2) with 164 marketed units. The building will offer interior and exterior amenities, including an Indoor Community room with Kitchenette, Outdoor Terrace, Bike Storage room, Children's Playroom, Laundry room, and Gymnasium/ Fitness room. Peninsula 1B is the first of four mixed-use residential buildings bringing more than 700 affordable apartments to the Hunts Point Peninsula. The complex of residential units will be enhanced by several community facilities including a black-box theater, art studio space for emerging artists, expansion of The Point CDC’s services and programs, an additional location for Urban Health Plan, and a greengrocer. The residential and community programs are connected by a 54,000 SF plaza that is open to the Hunts Point community. Rent includes heat & hot water. Tenants are responsible for electricity. Transit: Trains: 2/5/6/C Bus: Bx46, Bx19, Bx11, Bx27, Bx35, Bx6, BX6-SBS

Affordable Housing Program
This building is being constructed through the Extremely Low & Low-Income Affordability (ELLA) Program of the New York City Housing Development Corporation (HDC) and the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) and the Mandatory Inclusionary Housing (MIH) Program of HPD

No deposits/application fees. More information: https://www.mutualhousingny.org/peninsula

A percentage of units are set aside for:
Mobility
Vision/Hearing
Preference for a percentage of units goes to:
Community Board Resident
NYC Employee

https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/2524
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2021, 10:47 AM

394 posts, read 570,220 times
I just love how all these lotteries are popping up with no images whatsoever of the actual apartments and no blueprints even. Just renderings of what it “might” look like on the outside lol. Don’t mind my sarcasm yall

Old 12-22-2021, 03:48 PM

726 posts, read 809,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RentingNYC View Post
I just love how all these lotteries are popping up with no images whatsoever of the actual apartments and no blueprints even. Just renderings of what it “might” look like on the outside lol. Don’t mind my sarcasm yall
It’s true and the one thing I hate about mhany is they never want to show their buildings.

Old 01-05-2022, 09:19 PM

19 posts, read 25,249 times
Applied nothing yet

Old 01-06-2022, 10:38 AM

125 posts, read 131,783 times
Did anyone with CB preference get a personal email to apply on housing connect? The lease up director emailed me to let me know the lottery was open on housing connect. This is actually the first time this happens just curious to know if they reached out to anyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: