Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2022, 08:01 PM

50 posts, read 23,039 times

Advertisements

Hopefully I get connected after they finish with CB preferences and disability. I got no preference and log number of 166. Hope you get it ! Definitely get your documents!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2022, 10:31 AM

51 posts, read 38,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexxK12 View Post
Hopefully I get connected after they finish with CB preferences and disability. I got no preference and log number of 166. Hope you get it ! Definitely get your documents!
I have no preference and a log of 12X, maybe we'll get contacted in the same batch!

Old 09-12-2022, 09:02 AM

Hopefully !!! I’d say January-March we should definitely get contacted. Hopefully we get lucky and get approved. If I hear anything I’ll keep updated.

Old 10-17-2022, 10:09 AM

61 posts, read 44,107 times
I was asked for documents on 9/8. The email said we have until 9/21 to submit all documents. I know these things can take time and go by log number order etc. but I was wondering if I should reach out to ask for an update? & how should I word the email?

Thanks in advance!

Old 10-18-2022, 08:45 PM

Do you have CB preference? I’d say reach back for an update. Stay on top of them! I’m unsure how to word the email though. Did you have a low number if you aren’t community board?

Old 10-19-2022, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexxK12 View Post
Do you have CB preference? I’d say reach back for an update. Stay on top of them! I’m unsure how to word the email though. Did you have a low number if you aren’t community board?
I have CB preference.

Old 10-19-2022, 11:26 AM

51 posts, read 38,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deemarie44 View Post
I was asked for documents on 9/8. The email said we have until 9/21 to submit all documents. I know these things can take time and go by log number order etc. but I was wondering if I should reach out to ask for an update? & how should I word the email?

Thanks in advance!
I've been helping a family member with the process for a couple of lotteries. When it came to asking for updates, I kept the emails short and concise like "Hello, I'm reaching out to see if there are any updates on my case." They just responded with whatever information they had (if any).

Old 11-01-2022, 04:55 PM

Update: I reached out for an update early this morning and this afternoon I received an email (not a response to my email) asking for more documents.

Old 11-02-2022, 08:01 AM

25 posts, read 31,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deemarie44 View Post
Update: I reached out for an update early this morning and this afternoon I received an email (not a response to my email) asking for more documents.
Quick questions 1. what was log number and did you have an preferences? 2. What way have you contacted them? I've been trying to reach them for a while now to see how far they are from reaching my log number.

Old 11-02-2022, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxiteKing12 View Post
Quick questions 1. what was log number and did you have an preferences? 2. What way have you contacted them? I've been trying to reach them for a while now to see how far they are from reaching my log number.
Log#: 8603. I have CB preference. I emailed the general email listed under the contact tab. They didn’t respond to that email. They sent me a completely different email requesting more documents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: