Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2023, 07:04 AM

139 posts, read 105,040 times

Advertisements

I went by the building yesterday and it looks looks like they are still showing apartments. A sign was posted on the door with numbers. So all waiting to be approved it means they building is not full which is great.

Still waiting for the lease. I'm not sure what the hold up could be. In my initial email they gave me an approximate move in date of 08/14.. which make sense if the lease is sign this week. Trying to remain positive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2023, 07:28 AM

118 posts, read 74,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 720okane View Post
I went by the building yesterday and it looks looks like they are still showing apartments. A sign was posted on the door with numbers. So all waiting to be approved it means they building is not full which is great.

Still waiting for the lease. I'm not sure what the hold up could be. In my initial email they gave me an approximate move in date of 08/14.. which make sense if the lease is sign this week. Trying to remain positive.
My patience is running so Thin. I'm anxious and current living situation sucks so I need this Lease like yesterday. It's been a full year I believe. It's possible many on the waitlist declined the apt due to size or because they found something else. I hope they send the lease today because then we have to coordinate money drop-off and key exchange and I kid starts school ON "Move-In " Day

Old 08-02-2023, 07:37 AM

283 posts, read 162,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbslay View Post
My patience is running so Thin. I'm anxious and current living situation sucks so I need this Lease like yesterday. It's been a full year I believe. It's possible many on the waitlist declined the apt due to size or because they found something else. I hope they send the lease today because then we have to coordinate money drop-off and key exchange and I kid starts school ON "Move-In " Day

That's so good to hear cause i'm slowly losing hope and this comment made me feel better lol!

They need to let you guys know already you waited way to long and with kids starting school like what if you need to change your child schools cause of location, and have you guys started packing also, that's also a headache smh, like they need to just be straight forward and stop with the games and ignoring people.

Old 08-02-2023, 07:43 AM

21 posts, read 9,586 times
Yes I must be in the first batch because I'm reading all the threads and got the same emails you guys got for the first batch. I tried to reach out to that person several times to no response at all. Not sure what's going on.

Old 08-02-2023, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugaShaq View Post
Yes I must be in the first batch because I'm reading all the threads and got the same emails you guys got for the first batch. I tried to reach out to that person several times to no response at all. Not sure what's going on.
Can I know the name of who You've tried to call? This is the management Team General Number 718-463-1200

Old 08-02-2023, 09:11 AM

Thank you. I'll try to reach out once again

Old 08-02-2023, 12:56 PM

283 posts, read 162,797 times
Did all of you guys that's been approved get contacted last august or after that?

Old 08-02-2023, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
Did all of you guys that's been approved get contacted last august or after that?
Last august

Old 08-02-2023, 01:33 PM

139 posts, read 105,040 times
Any luck with getting in contact with anyone at the leasing office?

Old 08-02-2023, 01:53 PM

Yes spoke with someone. I was met with attitude and was told we are getting on their nerves but was told the leases were received in the management office yesterday and will be sent via email to be signed in the next couple of days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery