Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2023, 06:30 AM

21 posts, read 9,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbslay View Post
And today I finally got the email with a lot more information. It states that move-in is set to start September 1 and that is also the deadline for us to send in the new documents that they have requested so I’m not sure the move-in for September 1 is likely but at least if they have everything by then we should hopefully hear back in that first week..
That's interesting because I didn't receive an email and I checked when I resubmitted my paperwork and it hasn't been 120 days. So I'll try again to reach out to someone Monday morning. This is all ridiculous
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2023, 07:02 AM

283 posts, read 162,797 times
Quote:
And today I finally got the email with a lot more information. It states that move-in is set to start September 1 and that is also the deadline for us to send in the new documents that they have requested so I’m not sure the move-in for September 1 is likely but at least if they have everything by then we should hopefully hear back in that first week..
If I was you I’ll just send everything now so you don’t have to wait.

Old 08-26-2023, 03:09 PM

118 posts, read 74,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
If I was you I’ll just send everything now so you don’t have to wait.
Oh, I definitely plan to send it all this weekend. If I could, but unfortunately, there were some paperwork that needed to be signed by my employers as well as medical professionals so I basically now have to wait until they get back to work on Monday and hope that they can sign my paperwork very quickly and not wait. I’m super annoyed. Mostly because I still have the same job. However, we have a new management so now I have to get the form filled out all over again and signed and hope that I am not on this employers bad side.

Old 08-28-2023, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Oh, I definitely plan to send it all this weekend. If I could, but unfortunately, there were some paperwork that needed to be signed by my employers as well as medical professionals so I basically now have to wait until they get back to work on Monday and hope that they can sign my paperwork very quickly and not wait. I’m super annoyed. Mostly because I still have the same job. However, we have a new management so now I have to get the form filled out all over again and signed and hope that I am not on this employers bad side.

oh lord that is just a pain smh! but your almost there it would all be worth it soon.

Old 08-28-2023, 10:54 AM

139 posts, read 105,040 times
Back to submitting documents hopefully the updated file review will not take super long. If they are scheduling move ins next week hopefully the lease signing will take place between now and 09-01-23.

Old 08-28-2023, 11:00 AM

21 posts, read 9,586 times
So I'm guessing everyone got their emails about resubmitted documents. Hopefully there's no snag in anyone's documents. Wishing everyone the best of luck once again.

Old 08-28-2023, 11:05 AM

139 posts, read 105,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugaShaq View Post
So I'm guessing everyone got their emails about resubmitted documents. Hopefully there's no snag in anyone's documents. Wishing everyone the best of luck once again.
yes! Thank you! Same to you! This process has ben exhausting. Hoping for the best for everyone!

Old 08-30-2023, 09:50 AM

Any updates? has anyone sign the lease yet?! i really hope you guys have already.

Old 08-30-2023, 10:54 AM

118 posts, read 74,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
Any updates? has anyone sign the lease yet?! i really hope you guys have already.
Nope! No lease yet

Old 08-30-2023, 01:11 PM

19 posts, read 10,160 times
I signed the lease this month. I was supposed to get my keys on Monday, but they called me to cancel because there’s problems with the sprinkler system. They will email a new date to get the keys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery