Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2023, 12:15 PM

118 posts, read 74,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 720okane View Post
Hello Everyone!

Finally got keys and some what settle. This process is not for the weak. People who are still waiting hold on because the building is still being filled. It’s about 27 tenants outside of 250. Ima list a few pros and cons in my opinion good luck to everyone.

Cons- No parking( the building has a lot but it’s solely being used for the teachers from the school attached to the building)
No gym ( which I think is unfortunate because that’s what I was mainly looking forward to. In terms of the amenities I think a lot of changes took place while they started creating the building/in terms of design and floor plans

Pros

The area is surprisingly quiet I’m from the Bronx/area and although you do hear music is not as busy as I expected. It might be the part of the building where I’m located as to why I don’t hear anything lol

The building staff so far are nice and helpful the super is really nice

Honestly the building design in terms of the aesthetics is nice and pretty. My apartment has enough space for just me and I like that the actually apartments are spread out on the floor. It’s not everything I wanted but it’s a decent start

I hope this helps and good luck
To add to this con: No Rooftop as stated and no real outdoor area smh. So I'm sad about that mostly because I was looking forward to it. They said the mechanical equipment is in those areas so They won't allow tenants out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2023, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaqee View Post
Yep but always a generic response. I’ll just wait and see when the next activity starts. Any day now.
Try to call the office and ask for Brenda. She's very nice. or email her directly. She was the one who finally answered and got my in. I have 3 neighbors on my floor right now

Old 10-20-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbslay View Post
Photos attached!
Here's some photos I took at my first viewing . This is a 1 bedroom. Room fits a queen, Living room fits a full or queen and small loveseat plus small 2 person round table.

Old 10-20-2023, 12:59 PM

116 posts, read 81,516 times
Thank you so much!!! I’m so happy for you guys

Old 10-21-2023, 09:40 AM

68 posts, read 40,484 times
Anyone got any updates lately from the second round? Seems like there hasn’t been much movement lately. Last time I was contacted was in July so not sure if I’ll be contacted again soon. Anyone from log#3000 can got any movements lately?

Old 10-23-2023, 04:39 PM

19 posts, read 10,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaqee View Post
Anyone got any updates lately from the second round? Seems like there hasn’t been much movement lately. Last time I was contacted was in July so not sure if I’ll be contacted again soon. Anyone from log#3000 can got any movements lately?
You should call your coordinator. I did, and was able to get my apartment in September.

Old 10-23-2023, 04:43 PM

Default I wish I could talk to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by anv46 View Post
You should call your coordinator. I did, and was able to get my apartment in September.
I’ve tried to call the marketing agent multiple times and haven’t got anywhere. The TIC I signed didn’t have an apt so I’m thinking I’m maybe a backup or the just haven’t gotten close to me yet. But I honestly don’t know what’s going on because every email says the same thing, wait until we reach your log number

Old 10-24-2023, 11:45 AM

19 posts, read 10,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbslay View Post
Try to call the office and ask for Brenda. She's very nice. or email her directly. She was the one who finally answered and got my in. I have 3 neighbors on my floor right now
What floor are you in?. I’m on the 9th floor.

Old 10-30-2023, 04:15 PM

Anyone have any movement here? I haven’t been able to have any emails or calls answered…

Old 11-02-2023, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anv46 View Post
what floor are you in?. I’m on the 9th floor.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery