Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2022, 08:29 AM

585 posts, read 584,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkDon View Post
the viewing agent was okay with me taking pictures of the roof and etc. so I don't think it would have been a problem but I was just too bust asking questions and didn't think about taking photos I added a link to the unit with my same layout below it has a 3D virtual tour check it out if your interested its pretty cool

https://streeteasy.com/building/the-axel/23e
Why is the only bathroom in the bedroom?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2022, 10:21 AM

41 posts, read 41,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
I didn’t create the floor plan

Old 11-14-2022, 11:33 AM

1,604 posts, read 1,836,542 times
Thanks for sharing! Is your bathroom also standing one like in this unit? If so, it's very nice, I like standing shower/rain shower, it's more practical

Quote:
the viewing agent was okay with me taking pictures of the roof and etc. so I don't think it would have been a problem but I was just too bust asking questions and didn't think about taking photos I added a link to the unit with my same layout below it has a 3D virtual tour check it out if your interested its pretty cool

https://streeteasy.com/building/the-axel/23e

Last edited by someoneinqueens; 11-14-2022 at 11:42 AM..

Old 11-14-2022, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneinqueens View Post
Thanks for sharing! Is your bathroom also standing one like in this unit? If so, it's very nice, I like standing shower/rain shower, it's more practical
Yes, it’s the exact same unit layout other then the appliances and I believe the washer and dryer in the unit may be a little smaller

Old 11-15-2022, 05:56 AM

Super annoyed with the assigned agent from day one there were a lot of mistakes. as you all know I viewed my potential unit weeks ago and from the start I've been open and honest about everything but I got a call last Friday about a part time job that I had ( I did put in my two weeks notice once I got called for the apartment plus, I no longer needed it) yesterday I received a email that I was rejected based on my income. I did submit an appeal as I now only have one source of income but I don't like the odds.

Old 11-15-2022, 09:17 AM

25 posts, read 31,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
That's how the "B" line in the building is designed. From 9B to PH3B. The Official website for the building shows you the floor plans and how many floors is that design on.

My gripe with that style of unit is that, if you have guests often, that would become a lack of privacy issue.

But still, if offered, I'd take it.

Old 11-15-2022, 09:18 AM

25 posts, read 31,423 times
Quote:
Super annoyed with the assigned agent from day one there were a lot of mistakes. as you all know I viewed my potential unit weeks ago and from the start I've been open and honest about everything but I got a call last Friday about a part time job that I had ( I did put in my two weeks notice once I got called for the apartment plus, I no longer needed it) yesterday I received a email that I was rejected based on my income. I did submit an appeal as I now only have one source of income but I don't like the odds.
Im.sorry to hear that. How long ago did you appeal it before you was called?

Old 11-15-2022, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxiteKing12 View Post
Im.sorry to hear that. How long ago did you appeal it before you was called?
I got my rejection notice yesterday and submitted my appeal within the same hour

Old 11-16-2022, 07:29 PM

9 posts, read 12,209 times
I was told that this particular development only looks at ONLY 4 paystubs not 6 to determine projected income. Does anyone know if this is true? I was under the impression that the city/HPD determine the documents that get submitted not individual buildings/developers?

Old 11-17-2022, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibiscus0022 View Post
I was told that this particular development only looks at ONLY 4 paystubs not 6 to determine projected income. Does anyone know if this is true? I was under the impression that the city/HPD determine the documents that get submitted not individual buildings/developers?
They asked for six of my last payslips
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery