Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2022, 10:48 AM

253 posts, read 218,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiscesPrincess28 View Post
Hi I turned down a unit last year, due to poor timing.. but looking to apply for the new building. I saw on your previous posts you are looking to move from the building, but now looking to move to the new building.. As someone in close proximity, what do you think might be different/better in the new building? I also have a car and would reconsider based on your parking problems. Do you know if the new building parking would also go to the gym?
and a quick update on parking yes they even gave the new garage to the gym for theit customers that managmenent i have spoken to them about this but they say there is enough parking outside but once they start moving more residents to the are aits going to be a disaster and most of us now park near the pump which has resulted in alot of parking tickets
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2022, 03:53 PM

390 posts, read 351,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC____20010 View Post
and a quick update on parking yes they even gave the new garage to the gym for theit customers that managmenent i have spoken to them about this but they say there is enough parking outside but once they start moving more residents to the are aits going to be a disaster and most of us now park near the pump which has resulted in alot of parking tickets
SMH.. that's crazy. The only reason I applied to because of the parking and being close to the movie theaters. I'm strongly considering cancelling my application now. I really want a 2 bedroom, but going from Williamsburg to East New York is kind of a downgrade.. especially since they're not much in the area. They should've updated the lottery page as soon as parking was no longer an option.

Old 11-11-2022, 09:08 PM

347 posts, read 457,138 times
Does all the utilities including in the rent like spring creek towers because I was looking on the details of the lottery and didn’t see anything about electricity etc

Old 11-12-2022, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiddesire120 View Post
SMH.. that's crazy. The only reason I applied to because of the parking and being close to the movie theaters. I'm strongly considering cancelling my application now. I really want a 2 bedroom, but going from Williamsburg to East New York is kind of a downgrade.. especially since they're not much in the area. They should've updated the lottery page as soon as parking was no longer an option.
Girlll Williamsburg !!! Yea that’s a mega downgrade I wish I could live in that area and yea I been fighting for 2 years for parking and sadly management made me believe we would get it only to find out they gave it to the gym. And only the super in that building is able to use the garage. And they won’t tell you this because they don’t want to loose applicants. But yea parking is hard here especially when some residents have like 2-3 cars or barely move their car

Old 11-12-2022, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierdenise View Post
Does all the utilities including in the rent like spring creek towers because I was looking on the details of the lottery and didn’t see anything about electricity etc
Utilities are seperate

Old 11-12-2022, 05:37 AM

8 posts, read 3,989 times
I think I'm moving into linden terrace 1 soon it's too late to get CB ? before logs are out ?

Old 11-12-2022, 05:43 AM

6 posts, read 5,004 times
I currently live in the first building . The area is not that bad. No parking garage for the residents(given away to Planet Fitness). Linden Multiplex Cinemas, Dollar tree, Nail spa, Chinese spot, Family Dollar, LA Fitness, Chuck E Cheese, Walgreens, and Lindenwood Diner nearby. There are several buses that run nearby.

-B14 takes you to the A train(Euclid station)-gotta walk up 2 blocks

-B13 takes you to the A(Euclid station) and J train(Crescent station).The B13 also goes to Gateway Mall.

-B15 takes you to the L Train (New Lots Station) and 3 train.

-BM5 - Midtown

-B20 takes you to Broadway Junction and Ridgewood Queens

Last edited by LovelyShiba; 11-12-2022 at 06:01 AM..

Old 11-12-2022, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayson145 View Post
I think I'm moving into linden terrace 1 soon it's too late to get CB ? before logs are out ?
I live in linden terrace 1 but applied to the new building that it looks better put together if anything I think it would be possible to get transferred if you get chosen for the new building

Old 11-12-2022, 02:24 PM

347 posts, read 457,138 times
Quote:
Utilities are seperate
Was wondering because they didn’t mention anything about it

Old 11-12-2022, 02:44 PM

390 posts, read 351,956 times
Quote:
Girlll Williamsburg !!! Yea that’s a mega downgrade I wish I could live in that area and yea I been fighting for 2 years for parking and sadly management made me believe we would get it only to find out they gave it to the gym. And only the super in that building is able to use the garage. And they won’t tell you this because they don’t want to loose applicants. But yea parking is hard here especially when some residents have like 2-3 cars or barely move their car
Williamsburg is get.. lots of stuff to do, places to eat and its by the water...I just want a 2 bedroom apartment.. I have 3 people in my household and I have to wait until someone moves out to get a 2 bedroom. I'm familiar with the area and parking is definitely a problem. Ugh.. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: