Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2023, 09:46 PM

188 posts, read 151,716 times

Advertisements

Awesome! Please notify us of your process! Hoping you get approved! Anyone else get emailed with a higher log number?
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2023, 07:43 PM

1 posts, read 478 times
So my number was 493 and I was contacted in the middle of September to send in documents and was contacted again 10/13 by the leasing agent to send in the documents again. However, I haven’t heard anything since and on the housing website it says there are no units available. My concern is does this mean I’m sol since sending in documents doesn’t guarantee an apartment? Plus, I’ve seen the process takes months but idk I’m a little concerned.

Old 11-17-2023, 08:21 PM

188 posts, read 151,716 times
I would call the agency just to verify what’s going on

Old 11-24-2023, 03:33 PM

2 posts, read 889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thea1994 View Post
So my number was 493 and I was contacted in the middle of September to send in documents and was contacted again 10/13 by the leasing agent to send in the documents again. However, I haven’t heard anything since and on the housing website it says there are no units available. My concern is does this mean I’m sol since sending in documents doesn’t guarantee an apartment? Plus, I’ve seen the process takes months but idk I’m a little concerned.
Have you heard anything back?

Old 11-25-2023, 07:57 AM

255 posts, read 223,019 times
This leasing agency moves slow sadly I’m submitting documents for their other building and the last time I herd from them is like October and that’s because they claim they don’t have enough agents to process all these applicants. One agent actually confused me for someone else and I had to tell them they got the wrong one

Old 11-28-2023, 10:15 AM

53 posts, read 38,762 times
The agent I was dealing with initially asked me to submit documents then after reviewing told me I qualified for 70Ami units which was obviously wrong so I had her calculate everything over and she realized she made a mistake and told me qualified for 50% Ami & went ahead and scheduled a time/date to view units

Then all of a sudden she told me my log number wasn’t pulled yet and I have to wait for her to receive more information regarding log numbers

I’ve been emailing and emailing and emailing her constantly and her reply is always “I haven’t received any information as of yet”

I emailed her again today and she replied with “We are currently out of all units in the 50% AMI category. Upon any update I receive on units becoming available and your log number is up I will reach out to you. There is a lot of Community board applicants that filled up the 50% AMI.”

This is bull****. My log number is very early 300’s! This person doesn’t know what they are doing! I’m going to request to deal with someone else

Old 03-21-2024, 06:38 AM

114 posts, read 47,699 times
Hi. My log number is 6××× with CB preference but I was Never contacted at all.

Old 03-21-2024, 06:43 AM

Does anyone know the contact info for the agency for this particular lottery so that I may inquire?

Old 03-21-2024, 02:27 PM

19 posts, read 9,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcia87 View Post
Does anyone know the contact info for the agency for this particular lottery so that I may inquire?
I saw someone mention Spring leasing and this is the email I got from their website:info@springleasing.net. Please let us know if you hear anything back.

Old 03-21-2024, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elldee View Post
I saw someone mention Spring leasing and this is the email I got from their website:info@springleasing.net. Please let us know if you hear anything back.
Thanks for this information. I will reach out and I will update if I get a response. Thanks again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: