Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 11:18 AM

11 posts, read 9,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw3793 View Post
Hmm where did you find that out from? I had emailed Corcoran about my application and someone from Corcoran did get back to me regarding this specific lottery
I googled it and I called both Corcoran and Metropolis. Corcoran did not know what I was talking about when I gave them the address of the building but Metropolis knew the building and gave me the phone number of the property manager...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2023, 11:20 AM

Talking Fingers Crossed

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0325 View Post
keep us updated, wishing for your success, hoping you get the one you want.
@John0325 Do you mind giving us an estimate of your log number? =D

Old 02-20-2023, 10:15 PM

36 posts, read 46,420 times
Default Updates??

Anyone else receive requests for documents or moving along in the process?

Old 03-04-2023, 08:57 AM

My log number is 13# and I still haven't received any phone calls or emails.

Old 04-30-2023, 07:20 PM

3 posts, read 1,645 times
Had anyone else received a request for more documents in February and March? After submitting more documents on the Housing Connect website, I was contacted via email in March requesting another round of financials and then shortly thereafter even more financial documents including employment verification. I also signed some general housing lottery paperwork, I believe it was for my application to be submitted for approval for HPD. How long should I be expecting to wait before I hear something? Also, will they notify me if I’m out of the running? Thanks in advance! So new to all of this, this is my first time where they reached my log number. My log number was 4# by the way so I feel hopeful!

Old 05-10-2023, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw3793 View Post
Thank you @John0325, much appreciated! Will continue to post updates as I go through this process

Hi! Did you hear anything? I was also contacted for a few rounds of documents, and trying to figure out if I even have a shot!

Old 06-08-2023, 07:09 PM

Just an update for this building (I'm eligible for the studio). My file is being submitted to HPD tonight! Very excited but trying to remain calm... I guess anything could happen, but the marketing agent sounds pretty confident. I'll post again when I know more!

Old 07-12-2023, 03:27 PM

504 posts, read 460,531 times
My friend just got called this week! Her log is 12x! They might have a view apts left just wanted to give everyone an update on this one

Old 07-18-2023, 02:51 PM

92 posts, read 80,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah99Mills9 View Post
My friend just got called this week! Her log is 12x! They might have a view apts left just wanted to give everyone an update on this one
Thanks, my log is 16x, but no one has called yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery