Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2023, 12:07 PM

79 posts, read 50,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truenewyorker View Post
Thank you for sharing & cb is community board meaning you already live in that area
yes i actually live nearby already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2023, 01:49 PM

93 posts, read 75,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shill22 View Post
yes i actually live nearby already.
Did you have a low log number ?
I applied too and curious to what number they are up to

Old 07-25-2023, 02:22 PM

79 posts, read 50,556 times
Quote:
Log 382. I hope they reach out to you. The building is nice and quiet on a quiet street.

Old 07-25-2023, 04:37 PM

11 posts, read 5,820 times
Quote:
Hi, Truenewyorker I have community board preference also and I already submitted my documents in May. I still haven’t heard a response from them. My log number is #5XX

Old 07-25-2023, 04:40 PM

I would love to know what log number they’re up to for the one bedrooms. I been waiting on a response since the beginning of May. If anyone has seen the one bedroom

Old 07-27-2023, 08:41 AM

2 posts, read 1,060 times
Hey all just wanted to chime in as well. I have log number 2X and I was just contacted about 3 weeks ago to submit my documents. Within a week I submitted the documents as well as any additional documents they needed. Last week I signed the signing package they sent over and was informed they’d contact me when they’re ready to schedule a viewing. It’s been about a week since then and I’m hoping I hear from them soon. Looking for a 1 bedroom so I’m also wondering if anyone has viewed the one bedroom already! Good luck to you all!

Old 07-27-2023, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayeries View Post
Hey all just wanted to chime in as well. I have log number 2X and I was just contacted about 3 weeks ago to submit my documents. Within a week I submitted the documents as well as any additional documents they needed. Last week I signed the signing package they sent over and was informed they’d contact me when they’re ready to schedule a viewing. It’s been about a week since then and I’m hoping I hear from them soon. Looking for a 1 bedroom so I’m also wondering if anyone has viewed the one bedroom already! Good luck to you all!
Good Morning Fayeries,

My log number is 5XX. I was contacted in May to submit documents. I just emailed them asking for the status of my application, i was informed that there's no update. As you can see its around been 2 months almost 3 in August. It's a longgggggg process I'm guessing.

Old 07-27-2023, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbs__x View Post
I would love to know what log number they’re up to for the one bedrooms. I been waiting on a response since the beginning of May. If anyone has seen the one bedroom
Thank you for sharing. I have community board and oddly my number was pretty high this go around 15xxx

Old 08-03-2023, 11:21 AM

I’m hearing that all of these units are field but I’m not sure how accurate that is

Old 08-06-2023, 06:36 PM

Hey I emailed them and ask if there is any units left. I was told that there were more available units.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: