Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 03:10 AM

148 posts, read 271,200 times

Advertisements

I have just listened to the tapes,the one that struck me more was the officer who went home early from work because he wasnt feeling well,he was taken to the a psychiatric ward as a result of refusing to go the hospital!!

Is this true?How crazy so does nobody in the NYPD ever take a day off sick?Or if they do the 'chief' calls round and demands that they go to they go to the hospital?

I am off work today because i am full of flu,I must keep away from the windows,incase my boss sends round the police and demand I go to hospital!!

This is insane,what a breech of human rights! He will have on file now that he was treated as a psychiatric patient because of this,its awful I am appalled!

(Oh I have just read the full story about this i realise that 'schoolcraft' was the one who had been doing these tapes,and that the NYPD had found out and basically this taking him to the hospital was also a ruse so they could gather any evidence about what he had been recording. Which makes it much worse!

Last edited by nycvix; 09-27-2010 at 03:18 AM.. Reason: I found out the whole story! :)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 03:38 AM

148 posts, read 271,200 times

YouTube - NYPD Officer Exposes Corruption - Cops Ordered to Make Arrests to Meet Quota

Old 09-27-2010, 08:21 AM

160 posts, read 1,679,100 times
big deal. I already knew all this ****

Old 10-09-2010, 07:26 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,235,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose View Post
big deal. I already knew all this ****
Didn't know this site was solely for your use...

Old 10-09-2010, 07:07 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,808,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Didn't know this site was solely for your use...
EXACTLY!
So u knew it huh?
Why didn't you tell the rest of us then?

Old 11-24-2010, 11:47 AM

1,314 posts, read 3,441,535 times
i have run into something like this out in Ca area where i live at ..where i live at the apts have a small front pouchs set ups with some people in the summer time will sit out on them at diff hours of the day after work

one time i had just gotten home and i was sitting on the pouch with a soda in my hand when a officer came through the back gate and was asking me why i was outside my apt and was i drinking ..i do not think he liked the answer i give him ..for i told i was off work and i was drinking a soda and what can i do for him since he was all about asking question that night ..

he started to say something when i picked the phone and calling the sheriff dept to come out to the scene and ask this nice local town officer what he was doing out in the county partol area again ..when he took off and left the area..

i found out later that one of the local town cops like to come out into the area and give people in the apt units i like grief over them sitting out on there pouchs in the early morning hours ..for everyone on the back side of the apt is diff shift night workers and day sleepers so we have diff hours we work so it normal for us to sit outside to relax for a little bit when comeing home in the summer

where my apt is out in the county not in the city and he was warned again about comeing into the area and doing that ..he wrote tickets out that was droped when explained to the judge that the area was county and not city when they got the ticket ..plus we have gotten notices in the mail about this guy from the apt complex owners and the sheriffs dept over him ..that how bad he gotten

my apt complex is one mile from the city limits and our county sheriff dept has told the guy not to come out into the county inless called or if he caught out there on someone land again he going to be arrested for traspassing on the person land or apt ..

Old 11-24-2010, 12:54 PM

63 posts, read 354,617 times
NYPD is one ****ed up police department.

Old 11-25-2010, 09:51 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,694,542 times
We must video tape these cops of their wrong doings. You can record a police of any type school buses sanitation officers when they abuse the laws in public view. You can also video tape inside of an airport. According to the tsa.gov website you can do so as long as you dont video tape the monitors or interfere with their process when they are at the checkpoints. But please record these corrupt police. I have already started to record. My videos are on youtube.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:28 PM

3 posts, read 4,039 times
Default sgt Randazzo 75th pct.

just heard that sgt j. randazzo is helping his girlfriend get on the force, and as soon as she graduates he will have her as his personal driver. this guy has to be nuts.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:01 AM

3 posts, read 4,039 times
Default disgrace to nypd

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfoot626 View Post
just heard that sgt j. randazzo is helping his girlfriend get on the force, and as soon as she graduates he will have her as his personal driver. this guy has to be nuts.
As a co worker this man is a disgrace to the force. He is in a lot of trouble with internal affairs, hopefully he will leave soon. He is the only person in the 75th that gets many zzzzzzzzzzz on the job and flaunts how many hours a night he sleeps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City