Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2010, 10:52 PM

423 posts, read 1,280,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
also i am wiling to bet victorfox is a coward in real life who spits out racial slurs online just for attention.

and also i am willing to bet victorfox shakes hands with blacks and see,s successful blacks everyday in nyc( like everyone) probably more then his latino people. victorfox is a attention *****

and victorfox please stop talking about the "TRUTH" cause your latino people live in worse conditions then blacks in nyc. so cool it buddy.

and last but not least gentrification is effecting loads of hispanic areas(east harlem, washington heights, sunset park etc) but off coarse i guess you knew that to
If I'm not mistaken the most dangerous areas in this city are predominately black...

Old 07-14-2010, 10:55 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,406,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
Why is that when white people objected to African Americans moving into their neighboroods they were "racists" but when blacks in Harlem object to whites moving in they are "preserving the hood"?
Why is it that when I as an Italian voted for Giuliani against Dinkins I was a "racist" but when blacks voted for a complete incompetent like Dinkins they voted out of "ethnic pride"?? Either it cuts both ways or it don't cut it at all.
why is it racist? are you aware of all the racial groups who went insane when obama ran for president??? or are you aware that minorities always wanted help in their blighted communities and that gentrification is doing the opposite?

i like how some whites love to say "why am i racist" when in reality when ever a black man tries to be on top of things a group or groups of whites or immature whites all over the country will make threats to that certain black man.

YouTube - ATF Stop Plot By Skinheads To Kill Obama

you may not be a racist but you dont speak for some of the whites who will go out their way to take a black person in high power all cause the black person is proving their stereotypical views wrong.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andez View Post
If I'm not mistaken the most dangerous areas in this city are predominately black...
and predominately latino

Old 07-14-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
and predominately latino
There's no such thing as two predominate groups... it's either one or the other

Old 07-14-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andez View Post
There's no such thing as two predominate groups... it's either one or the other
are you really acting ignorant here or just want attention like victorfox?

or maybe i should give you a rundown of every poor dangerous area of nyc to prove you wrong easily?

Old 07-14-2010, 11:02 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
The only predomiant black niegborhoods I know are williamsbridge which is bad cambria hieghts and st albans bad and the hundreds of housing projects around the city. The safest black niegborhood I know of is coop city.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:04 PM

244 posts, read 568,057 times
Quote:
this goof is just a ny hater hating on great city.

what city in america have you been to thats "better" and has more then nyc?

in fact you said nyc is boring which i find funny as hell , so please tell me what city have you been to that's less boring?
Um, HELLO!? San Jose (and Oklahoma City) are all way more fun than NYC!!!

NYC is the most toured city in the country, but tourists are dumb and don't know what they're missing in San Jose. Forget that the absolute best in everything material, food and entertainment the world has to offer lines the streets of what is the world's wealthiest and most powerful city aka NYC, it's still lame and San Jose is better.

It's all about bar hopping from one San Jose strip mall to the next. And eating at the mall the food court of Santa Row (an outdoor New Jersey shopping mall).

Who needs Barneys, Jeffrey or independent boutiques you guys have out in boring fashion capital New York City when we can eat funnel cakes at Santana Row food court and shop at Gap?

Who cares about world renowned MoMA, the MET, Guggenheim, Whitney....San Jose has the tech museum!

P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center David Zwirner Gallery in West Chelsea? The Frick Collection? Opera at Lincoln Center? New York is continually ranked at one of the best art cities in the world, but art is so BORING!!!

Who cares that Zagat and San Pelligrino's "Best Restaurants in the World" continually ranks NYC as the #1 food city in the world, from the best of the best, to hole-in-the-wall food in Chinatown or Little Italy when you can eat food just as good at Burger King or Olive Garden littered strip malls you can find here in good ol' San Jose? East Village bars? Cielo? Tenjune? Meatpacking District? Celebrities? Please, you guys have clearly not partied with the fabulous Indian tech workers that line the streets of glamorous San Jose and suburban Los Gatos!

You boring New Yorkers!

Old 07-14-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
The only predomiant black niegborhoods I know are williamsbridge which is bad cambria hieghts and st albans bad and the hundreds of housing projects around the city. The safest black niegborhood I know of is coop city.
cambria heights is bad this has to be a joke thread

cambria heights is one of the most nicest communites in queens, are you sure you dont mean south jamaica????

and cambria heights is safer and feels safer then co-op city.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC90 View Post
Um, HELLO!? San Jose (and Oklahoma City) are all more fun than NYC!!!

NYC is the most toured city in the world, but tourists are dumb and don't know what they're missing in San Jose. Forget that the absolute best in everything material, food and entertainment the world has to offer that lines the streets of what is the world's wealthiest and most powerful city on the planet, it' it's lame and San Jose is better.

It's all about bar hopping from one San Jose strip mall to the next. And eating at the mall the food court of Santa Row (an outdoor New Jersey shopping mall).

Who needs Barneys, Jeffrey or independent boutiques you guys have out in boring New York City when we can eat funnel cakes at Santana Row food court and shop at Gap?

Who cares about world renowned MoMA, the MET, Guggenheim, Whitney....San Jose has the tech museum!

P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center David Zwirner Gallery in West Chelsea? The Frick Collection? Opera at Lincoln Center? New York is continually ranked at one of the best art cities in the world, but art is so BORING!!!

And more fabulous strip malls! Hello!? Who cares that Zagat and San Pelligrino's "Best Restaurants in the World" continually ranks NYC as the #1 food city in the world, from the best of the best, to hole-in-the-wall food in Chinatown or Little Italy when you can eat food just as good at Burger King or Olive Garden littered strip malls you can find here in good ol' San Jose.

You boring New Yorkers!
nyc has more food, entertainment, and material then san jose, so go away boring san jose.

then again you dont see new yorkers in the san jose threads but your san jose self is all up on ours.

the irony

and also if we put a poll out im willing to bet a huge load of peopel from san jose would want to live or go to ny as compared vice versa.

get lost

Old 07-14-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
So Brownsville, Crown Heights, Flatbush, Bed Stuy, Harlem, East Flatbush, East NY, Far Rockaway aren't predominately black?

And no jordan person, I'm not kidding. Blacks commit the highest percentage of crime here in NYC, like it or not..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City