Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2010, 12:20 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,399,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
i thought so.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:21 AM

5,720 posts, read 20,042,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
i thought so.
I was gonna post the link to the crime map but what's the point?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
I was gonna post the link to the crime map but what's the point?
post any link you want. what is it going to prove?? and is washington heights the only dominican area??? nope.

we all know how dangerous the west bronx is and what group run that area.

o yea but im sure your going to blame all the crime are the smal population of west africans in the area

Old 07-15-2010, 12:33 AM

im done with this thread, i dont even know why a person like me who loves everyone no matter the culture , race or religion really waisted time arguing with racist punks such as super mario and victor fox who were probably picked on their whole lives.

im actually very shocked i thought this dude super mario was cool with no racial views guessed i was wrong , o well tommarow interview with the president of gucci which me luck

Old 07-15-2010, 12:38 AM

Quote:
post any link you want. what is it going to prove?? and is washington heights the only dominican area??? nope.

we all know how dangerous the west bronx is and what group run that area.

o yea but im sure your going to blame all the crime are the smal population of west africans in the area
but they're not the only group in the west Bronx...in WH it's a larger majority and it was as safe as the UWS..if you wanna go more into it...the south Bronx has a higher crime rate than the west Bronx..is it a coincidence that it has a higher PR population?

Look at it like this;

Wash Heights lets say is 70% Dominican, 10% white, 10% black, 10% PR had a very low crime rate...but when you cross the river into the BX to University Heights which is lets say 40% Dominican, 25% black, 25% PR the crime rate all of a sudden goes up to above avg levels...then from UH lets go to Hunts Point which is lets say 70% PR, 25% black it suddenly becomes the highest crime rate in the city...what do you say the reason is?

In other words if you're in the Bronx ..and you go from a Puerto Rican hood to a Dominican hood the crime rate lowers...why is that?

When you go from a mix DR/PR hood to a DR hood across the river ..it lowers again.

You tend to see patterns. I'm not even going to get into African Americans...the large majority of them are animals (the criminals). I have much more love for my Puerto Ricans over AA...

You give me a reason for the above crime rate changes...with demographic changes and I'll call it a night...

Old 07-15-2010, 12:41 AM

Quote:
im done with this thread, i dont even know why a person like me who loves everyone no matter the culture , race or religion really waisted time arguing with racist punks such as super mario and victor fox who were probably picked on their whole lives.

im actually very shocked i thought this dude super mario was cool with no racial views guessed i was wrong , o well tommarow interview with the president of gucci which me luck
Good luck.

Is not about being racist....AA are full of ****. Especially when they group up and try to rob others...but we aint having that over here. They know there place.

Every group commits crime...and yes Dominicans too...ever heard of the Wild Cowboys? Ruthless..and WH in the crack days was crazy...

What you fail to understand is facts....the fact that the highest incarceration rates in the city are

1) African Americans
2) Puerto Ricans

There's no disputing this. nada you can say to change it...who knows about # 3...could be Dominicans, Mexicans..heck even white ppl..I dnt know..but the first 2 are there.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
but they're not the only group in the west Bronx...in WH it's a larger majority and it was as safe as the UWS..if you wanna go more into it...the south Bronx has a higher crime rate than the west Bronx..is it a coincidence that it has a higher PR population?

Look at it like this;

Wash Heights lets say is 70% Dominican, 10% white, 10% black, 10% PR had a very low crime rate...but when you cross the river into the BX to University Heights which is lets say 40% Dominican, 25% black, 25% PR the crime rate all of a sudden goes up to above avg levels...then from UH lets go to Hunts Point which is lets say 70% PR, 25% black it suddenly becomes the highest crime rate in the city...what do you say the reason is?

In other words if you're in the Bronx ..and you go from a Puerto Rican hood to a Dominican hood the crime rate lowers...why is that?

When you go from a mix DR/PR hood to a DR hood across the river ..it lowers again.

You tend to see patterns. I'm not even going to get into African Americans...the large majority of them are animals (the criminals). I have much more love for my Puerto Ricans over AA...

You give me a reason for the above crime rate changes...with demographic changes and I'll call it a night...
ok so even with the fact that the biggest latino gang in and growing in nyc and northeast is dominican you seem to somehow think that Dominicans are less violent and a better group of people correct?

newsflash buddy you can keep lecturing about how violent puerto ricans are(which is not true at all) but in reality people who are not neither dominican or rican will always label the both of you as the same group of people and in the same ghetto conditions.

so your wasting time saying puerto ricans are violent.

shout out to all my boriquas though super mario just hating on yall.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Good luck.

Is not about being racist....AA are full of ****. Especially when they group up and try to rob others...but we aint having that over here. They know there place.

Every group commits crime...and yes Dominicans too...ever heard of the Wild Cowboys? Ruthless..and WH in the crack days was crazy...

What you fail to understand is facts....the fact that the highest incarceration rates in the city are

1) African Americans
2) Puerto Ricans

There's no disputing this. nada you can say to change it...who knows about # 3...could be Dominicans, Mexicans..heck even white ppl..I dnt know..but the first 2 are there.
your post is weird you say 1.)african american 2.) PUERTO RICANS

are you aware a lot of black people are not african american?

your comparing race to ethnicity here. just a heads up.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:49 AM

Why you acting like the Kings, Bloods, Crips etc aint dropping any more bodies?

Last I checked the Trinitarios were beefing heavily with the Latin Kings.

You not even mentioning other gangs such as ABK, Familia...yea I aknowledge that Dominicans are causing trouble with the gangbanging but it's not only them..

The Latin Kings (Boris), and Bloods (AA) did this at much worse levels int he early 90's...you disagree?

And I love Boricuas...sexy women..beautiful country, culture, accent..lovee them all.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Why you acting like the Kings, Bloods, Crips etc aint dropping any more bodies?

Last I checked the Trinitarios were beefing heavily with the Latin Kings.

You not even mentioning other gangs such as ABK, Familia...yea I aknowledge that Dominicans are causing trouble with the gangbanging but it's not only them..

The Latin Kings (Boris), and Bloods (AA) did this at much worse levels int he early 90's...you disagree?

And I love Boricuas...sexy women..beautiful country, culture, accent..lovee them all.
bloods and crips do not drop bodies in ny especially when looking at their high numbers. here in brooklyn a lot are homies.

hey i can name any latino gang , but your the one stereotyping ricans so im just letting u know no matter how much you preach about dominicans people think otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City