Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 03:41 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,621 times

Advertisements

For those people interested in what is happening in Staten Island, regarding the recent events, here is good place to begin:

http://www.iamsi.info/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2010, 06:07 PM

75 posts, read 146,207 times
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the beatings of Mexicans, the prescription drug abuse (with our youth being ruined), recent murder-suicide here, etc.. SI is on the news every night! This forgotten borough has become a cess pool....

Old 08-03-2010, 09:49 AM

224 posts, read 1,085,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
For those people interested in what is happening in Staten Island, regarding the recent events, here is good place to begin:

http://www.iamsi.info/
Yeah, how come noboby is talking about this enough? Well they are, but nobody really mentions this, all of the attackers are African-Americans, I've heard that all but one or two were African-American attackers with the other being Italians. But why is this not being said enough? Why are they not charging this as a HATE crime? Why is that white people can only be charged with hate crimes? It's disgusting whats going on in Staten Island people can't even walk around a neighborhood without fear of being badly beaten or robbed, I'm 100% against illegal immigration but boy I am totally against this, beating another human-being like this. It's outrageous and they deserve to be charged with a hate crime and to the fullest extent.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:53 AM

224 posts, read 1,085,166 times
and its not just Staten Island, its happening in New Jersey as well, did anyone hear about this? A group of Blacks killed a 47 year salvadorian immigrant in a park in Elizabeth NJ. I seen the video on the internet, one sat next to him then the other 5 came over pulled his shirt over his head and beat him to death, by kicking, punching and pelting him with rocks, but not before fleeing with his wallet. What a bunch of cowards, beating on a older man like that. It makes me sick. This is the article --

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Oa2ggD9H9JVRO0

Old 08-03-2010, 11:10 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,353,923 times
This was covered in depth on NY1 News last night, including interviews with community members, victims and local politicians. Looks like there's been an arrest in this latest case.

Police say a 15-year-old immigrant from Liberia was arrested Sunday on charges of robbery, assault and aggravated harrassment all as a hate crime.

I wonder if the other incidences were immigrant-on-immigrant crime as well?

Arrest Made In Latest Port Richmond Bias Attack; Victim Speaks - NY1.com

Old 08-03-2010, 01:01 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,034,543 times
Hasn't anyone bothered to notice that one of the attackers is HISPANIC?

Old 08-03-2010, 01:14 PM

65 posts, read 461,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Hasn't anyone bothered to notice that one of the attackers is HISPANIC?
Nope, he was half puerto rican, half black. I don't think thats classified as a HISPANIC. I seen his picture, he looked awfully dark. All Hispanic on Staten Island are fed up with this, from Puerto Ricans to Dominicans its not just Mexicans. Don't twist this around, you obviously don't have a clue what your talking about, I'm glad I helped.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,034,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGreatness555 View Post
Nope, he was half puerto rican, half black. I don't think thats classified as a HISPANIC. I seen his picture, he looked awfully dark. All Hispanic on Staten Island are fed up with this, from Puerto Ricans to Dominicans its not just Mexicans. Don't twist this around, you obviously don't have a clue what your talking about, I'm glad I helped.
Please learn to read. ONE of the attackers is Hispanic.

Quote:
Vasquez was approached by a Hispanic male who apparently distracted him while the suspect and another African-American male, attacked him from behind, law enforcement sources said.
Here's the link:

Police make arrest in Staten Island bias attack | SILive.com

Old 08-03-2010, 09:44 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,996,363 times
Lower class urban Americans indoctrinated into degenerate liberal culture have little to no work ethic only a sense of entitlement. Their religion is materialism which is at the heart of Anglo culture. This is why you hear their music on the radio and not music from hard working Korean immigrants or folk music from some other ethnic group. The only music promoted is music about violence and materialism from degenerate individuals.

Even though one of the attackers was "Hispanic" he was not part of the same ethnic group as the victim. The attacker was long ago indoctrinated into ghetto American culture. The victim was still in the fold of his native ethnicity. The Americans see that these new immigrants were brought here to do the work that their class of people are supposed to do but are too proud or lazy to do. They prefer crime or entitlements. They lash out at their work ethic with the violence that is the fruit of degeneracy. They see these people working and they see it as weakness. The immigrants will catch on soon enough to the game. Their hard work may allow them to ascend the class ladder; but what is more likely is that they will be socially stunted by degenerate American culture with all of its sexual and temporal vices that will trap these people in the lower classes.

Once these immigrants are Americanized into ghetto culture they will be fight back against these attacks. Just give it a generation. The children of these immigrants are not going to be as mild mannered and as hard working. A whole new lot of cheap labor will have to be imported to replace them just as the Italians replaced the Irish who replaced the blacks. After one generation the cheap labor spoils and is no longer available for exploitation. The children raised here will be Americanized into degenerate culture that is the norm for the lower classes in Anglo society.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:01 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,410,516 times
this is to the poster who said has anyone noticed one of the attackers is Hispanic.

this is actually very true , a lot of Dominicans and puerto ricans will side with blacks when going against Mexicans.

a lot of people like to make this a Hispanic hate thing , but it clearly isnt at all.

its a mexican hate thing and even other Hispanics(puerto ricans/dominicans) are known for attacking them , but often times their groups have more blacks in it so the media will say a group of african americans since a lot of puerto ricans and Dominicans can look black (light skin/brown skin/dark skin) at times.

im willing to bet if a puerto rican or Dominican or Panamanian were walking the footsteps of those mexicans they would not have been attacked.

so this isnt a Hispanic issue its a Mexican issue.

and as a black man myself i am disgusted and all those blacks in staten who think its cool to beat on Mexicans need to be locked away for good.

im happy brooklyn, queens , or manhattan dont have this issue smh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City