Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 06:42 AM

803 posts, read 1,265,376 times

Advertisements

good point bro, good point

Old 04-24-2011, 01:22 PM

43 posts, read 482,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
Just speak for yourself boy, how many indian men do you know that you thought you could pass on your inferiority complexes on them. Also, I would love to see those "many" women of Indian race who would love to date men from all ethnicities. For the most part, they don't go for men outside their race simply because most of those men are just users, who dump the women once their interest in the women is gone, unlike most Indian men, who happen to be good family men, can't speak about you though, coz I don't know you.

The reasons why not many Indian men date women here is because most women here dislike and look down upon men of Indian ethnicity for no fault of their's, simply because their own white men spread rumors about the Indian men to get rid of their own insecurities, and people like you who suck upto them just make it worse for the rest of the Indian men. Indian men don't approach the women here because the women here look at them like aliens, and talk very rudely and demeaningly to them simply because of their race. Also, I have seen most of them dressing fine, I think it's your sense of dressing which needs to improve here.

Also, the White guys controlled media projects extremely negative stereotypes about Indian men, which is why most women here talk crap and get away with it about the Indian men, in short, the society here is controlled in such a way that the local guy can date any girl of any ethnicity, but when an Indian guy tries to date a woman here, he's immediately projected to be a loser. Double standards of society at play here.
not really, most women from the carib. especially love off indian/guyanese/trini men. If ur going for white girls, well w.e They still hit on indian and black men all the time in the subway or w.e You have an insecurity and your negative perception of the society at large feeds it.

Basically chopping girls aint hard, unless you make it. It's still women at the end of the day, the same people you threw erasers at and said had cooties. But I can see where you're coming from if you aint local.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:08 PM

Default Life isn't about the hand you are dealt with, it is about how you play it.

Those two are a couple, guy is Indian and girl is White. Doesn't matter how dark he is, he came to the US from India about 6 years ago and has Americanized so well. His parents aren't very rich and he went to the same high school as me, he is a friend of mines.

I see all of these Indian users putting the fact that them being Indian stops them from doing well with the ladies. Ya in some cases it might but dating is like winning a game of soccer, you can attempt 10 goals and only make 1, that one goal you make may win you the world cup. So what if 90 percent of all women are turned off by Indian men? Screw it, go for the 10 percent.

The reason I had these insecurities (which are now completely gone) is because of the Yellow Fever Video where this Indian loser was whining about how Indian guys have it rougher than Asian guys and blady blady blah and because I spent some time online and saw all of these Indian users just whining about how women hate them.

White girls hate you? Go for Latinas, Asian women, Black women, Middle Eastern women, and so on. Matter of fact if you live in an area where the White women you say are very racist, then keep a distance from them, hang out with other girls and let them see your real side.

If you are FOB, cut ties from your Indian buds, quit the Samosas and Idlis, you are in America, become Americanized. That is to all whining about women not loving them.

Look folks, I have dated a Latina, a White girl (didn't last too long but she was good), and now I am dating a Middle Eastern girl in the deep freaking south. The Indian guy I showed you is dating a White chick in freaking Arkansas of all places, ARKANSAS. If he can do it there, you should be able to luck out elsewhere.

The racism is there and it exists but believe me, your behavior will speak louder than your color and features.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:28 PM

Oh and Indian guys, work out, do something with your life. Indian women are your worst enemy. I have seen so many Indian women spread lies and the worst rumors about Indian men it has made me sick. So do something, date out if possible, and please, by all means, if possible. Try not to get too close to Indian women.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:32 PM

639 posts, read 1,289,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
Oh and Indian guys, work out, do something with your life. Indian women are your worst enemy. I have seen so many Indian women spread lies and the worst rumors about Indian men it has made me sick. So do something, date out if possible, and please, by all means, if possible. Try not to get too close to Indian women.
That's true for every race. Women in general trash men who are the same race as them, mostly the bitter ones and there are millions of them.

Even being white I resent what you said. Ive met many beautiful Indian women inside and out, you sound exactly like those women you look down upon.

As for Indian men in the US, most are doing something with there life. There quite possibly the most successful immigrant group in the US. I never hear about Indian men robbing liquor stores, I hear about them more often making power moves in the corporate world.

If your a successful Indian man do what Successful Whites an Blacks do. Stop even wasting thoughts or time on trashy low class women. Who cares if some hot ghetto chick doesn't want you. Heres a news flash they don't like anyone who doesn't sell drugs or kill people, they are trash with low self esteem and they lust for the male version of them. If your a banker you should be flirting with the pretty financial consultant or the Realtor, not the pretty Mcdonalds worker.

Improve your personal expectations and standards and improve your love life. This is universal for every man on earth of every race. I'm pretty sure theres millions of hot women in every race that are attracted to Indian men the most. It takes all kinds to make the world. No matter what race you are there are women in your race and every other race that fantasize about you. I'm sure theres even hot supermodel looking chicks who secretly fantasize about getting intimate with albino dudes.

Last edited by Observation; 04-24-2011 at 07:42 PM..

Old 04-25-2011, 12:25 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Good grief, they re-opened this thread?? LOL.

Anyway, these days I don't tell people I'm Indian

I just tell them I'm Tamil, which is what I truly am, anyway.

One, it helps me decouple from pathetic people like some posters on this thread who somehow have gone on to be the thesis of the definition of the Indian stereotype in America - whiny, weak and of low self-esteem.

Two, it gives me separate identity. I never believed in the Indian union from as early as 12.

Old 04-25-2011, 01:58 PM

17 posts, read 75,099 times
I don't get how you lived in the deep South for 8 years and experienced no racism?

I've lived in the South my whole life and I know several racist red-necks. Of course, not everyone is like that, but a lot of people are. I guess it's not just the South, there's probably people like that all over.

But, I've visited up North plenty of times and the people there seem to be way less racist than anyone down here. Just saying...

I'm Indian too, btw. I don't think how racist people are should influence your decision about moving to the north, there's going to be people like that everywhere.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:32 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,262,911 times
Well since the thread was re-opened now you're going to get it. I feel as Indian and Asians are probably more racist, they tend to only socialize and stick with there own. Of course there are strays, and there i say it they will probably stray away only to caucasian.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:44 PM

17 posts, read 75,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Well since the thread was re-opened now you're going to get it. I feel as Indian and Asians are probably more racist, they tend to only socialize and stick with there own. Of course there are strays, and there i say it they will probably stray away only to caucasian.

I guess I'm a stray.

I'm usually stuck by black or white people so most of my friends are black or white. I don't pick and choose races or anything, it's just people I'm around on a daily basis.

I do agree that Indians can be racist. I don't consider myself racist in anyway, but my parents tend to think that their race is superior.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:18 PM

10,914 posts, read 31,400,832 times
This thread was never closed, but has been exhausted. Thread closed.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs

Last edited by bmwguydc; 04-25-2011 at 08:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City