Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 05:59 PM

34 posts, read 399,122 times

Advertisements

How much did it cost you? What was your experience like?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2010, 06:24 PM

3 posts, read 122,350 times
Has anyone here ever used the company INSURENT as their guarantor?

From Insurent Testimonials on Blog at [url=http://www.insurent.com]Insurent Lease Guaranty| NYC Guarantor |Apartment Guarantor |Co signers[/url]

Jennifer H."I am a two-time customer of Insurent, and I can honestly say I've had the best experience working with the company. The team is personable, and they quickly qualify all applications. I am so grateful that someone has finally come to the rescue of us individuals who don't meet the ridiculous standards city living places on its' occupants. My roommates and I are 25 and it seems what we make is never enough to qualify for a luxury building. We need the luxury building b/c it's nice to have that extra security being girls in the city. Sure, it's an added expense during a move, but it's completely worth it. I have relied on Insurent for the past two years for a couple reasons: 1 - the economic downturn left all our parents in a position where they could not financially qualify to guarantee our apartment, and 2 - we are all ready to be independent of our parents, and this lets us do that!

Mario A. "Insurent is THE sole reason my roommate and I were able to obtain a "Chicago-style" apartment in the middle of Manhattan. New York City rental requirements can be insanely stringent; making it very tough for even individuals with high earnings, high net worth, and great credit scores to find the apartment of their dreams. I am very happy I found Insurent and I highly recommend the service. (Also, it did not hurt that the key professional we worked with is a fellow MSU alum!)"

Rebecca W."Without Insurent, I would not be living in my amazing findof an apartment. After weeks of looking at apartment, I found the perfect placeand applied, feeling relieved for the search to be over. That is, until myroommates and I were denied due to insufficient income. Our credit scores wereexcellent, but we could not get... enough guarantor money together to secure theapartment. The apt building manager then suggested Insurent, spoke highly oftheir repertoire with the company, and advised us to contact them. We did, andwithin less than 2 days, we had our apartment. Insurent worked with us tofulfill the apt building’s requirements, and even had people at the office inoff-work hours to accept our paperwork. What a relief! They are the perfect solution for ayoung professional moving into Manhattan."

Zach J "I used Insurent 3 months ago to get an incredible 3 bedroom apartment. It is the best option for recent college grads who are successful and don't want to use their parents as guarantors. The process was really easy and now I'm hopefully set for all future NYC apartments.

Arjun P. "I am an international undergraduate student and have two roommates but we had no guarantor based in US. Well we didn't feel that this was a good enough reason for us to keep living in our university dorms for the third year. And then we found Insurent who believed the same, and as soon as we fulfilled their requirements which were very clear and student-friendly, the papers were ready and the deal was done! Thanks so much Ronald! Oh and extremely courteous and helpful staff!"

Inkun Y. "I needed a guarantor with an overly picky management company for a rental. Insurent stepped right in and problem solved the same day. They are fast and friendly"

Nicola G. "We've found a wonderful apartment in NYC but we are a start-up foreign company....with Insurent we got the solution in few days!!! fast, and so kind in helping us and in answering to all our questions."

Jeremy L. " I found a great apartment in Midtown, and ever though i could easily afford the rent, i did not qualify, insurent saved the day, and i managed to get the free rent offer in time, if you need and apartment and run into issues i highly recommend Insurent.

Sayuri S. "Insurent is a great option for those who can't meet a landlord's requirement or don't have a guarantor. They are also extremely professional and efficient, which makes the whole process so much easier!

Spencer W: It's unfortunate credit history isn't transferred from Canada and with so many apartments needing credit history I had little chance without Insurent. Insurent helped take care of things quickly and made the whole thing a smooth process.
Willie H. "I currently a Grad student and new to the NYC area I was a soldier dreaming big, of coming to NYC and becoming a big shot model, but the landlords would have none of that not paying with the GI bill! Long story short my nightmares were ended in the nick of time when I happened upon Insurent and now Im doing great in school working as a model and living in a wonderful apartment and it wouldnt be possible withoug insurent now if I could only book a few jobs!

Christopher D. "I needed to secure my apartment just before going on vacation, so time was not on my side. Thanks to the amazing team at Insurent (and my amazing broker) I was able to get the quick turn-around on the approval I needed."

Gunner A. "Even as a recent college graduate, Insurent helped me get the apartment I wanted. Their agents are incredibly professional. Emails were returned within minutes and they happily answered all my landlord's questions."

Steve B. "I would be stuck in a rat-infested shoebox if not for Insurent. Thanks to them, I am able to live close to work, and in a great apartment that otherwise I would have not been able to jump through the management's hoops fo

Last edited by Jeffrey Geller; 12-19-2010 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: missed questions

Old 12-19-2010, 06:26 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,832,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rllngriver View Post
How much did it cost you? What was your experience like?
I have a few friends using it. They like it. They where able to have the cost applied to their rent monthly. So each month a certain amount is tacked on as apposed to paying up front.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:28 PM

Default Used Insurent

Has anyone here ever used the company INSURENT as their guarantor?

From Insurent Testimonials on Blog at [url=http://www.insurent.com]Insurent Lease Guaranty| NYC Guarantor |Apartment Guarantor |Co signers[/url]

Jennifer H."I am a two-time customer of Insurent, and I can honestly say I've had the best experience working with the company. The team is personable, and they quickly qualify all applications. I am so grateful that someone has finally come to the rescue of us individuals who don't meet the ridiculous standards city living places on its' occupants. My roommates and I are 25 and it seems what we make is never enough to qualify for a luxury building. We need the luxury building b/c it's nice to have that extra security being girls in the city. Sure, it's an added expense during a move, but it's completely worth it. I have relied on Insurent for the past two years for a couple reasons: 1 - the economic downturn left all our parents in a position where they could not financially qualify to guarantee our apartment, and 2 - we are all ready to be independent of our parents, and this lets us do that!

Mario A. "Insurent is THE sole reason my roommate and I were able to obtain a "Chicago-style" apartment in the middle of Manhattan. New York City rental requirements can be insanely stringent; making it very tough for even individuals with high earnings, high net worth, and great credit scores to find the apartment of their dreams. I am very happy I found Insurent and I highly recommend the service. (Also, it did not hurt that the key professional we worked with is a fellow MSU alum!)"

Old 12-19-2010, 06:32 PM

The fee for Insurent is all paid up front. It enables you to easily and quickly get the apartment of your choice.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:48 AM

Default Thank you

It sounds like a great option if I find something I love and do not make exactly 40 times the rent.

Old 01-30-2011, 09:19 PM

This is just a follow up. I found an apartment I like. My credit is excellent. I do not however make 45x the rent which what the building management requires. Manhattan is insane when it comes to their requirements. I used Insurent and it made it possible for me to get pre-approved for this apartment. I am happy that a company like this exists for people who just want a nice place to live and for people who do pay their bills on time. I simply filled out a form online for insurent and I had to send them some documents. The process was very quick.

So far so good. My experience with Insurent's staff has been very positive.

I am just waiting for final approval from the building management now.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:42 PM

1 posts, read 39,796 times
Default Have you ever used Insurent?

I used Insurent for my apartment last week. I am an international student (thus no credit and no income). My parents have means but live outside the US.

The landlord referred me to Insurent. Insurent added my parents solely to their Agreement and in one day they issued the Guaranty on the $3,000 a month apartment. It was much better than me having to give the landlord six months security or prepay 12 months of rent. All I needed to do was give Insurent a copy of my passport and visa, a copy of my father's passport, and a copy of my father's bank statement from outside the US.

I would recommend the service.

Florencia

Last edited by Florencia Palou; 08-07-2011 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: missed something

Old 08-14-2011, 06:39 PM

Default Insurent is excellent

I have had a completely positive experience with their company.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:03 PM

27 posts, read 92,864 times
I'm curious.....approximately how much does this service cost?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City