Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 01:27 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,695,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorofnyc View Post
lmao...i thought i was the only one that noticed. i don't think dude is a real new yorker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk View Post
for someone who claims to be from ny u make the most suspect posts
I know right lol! A real NYer knows about NY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2010, 01:40 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,447,987 times
why would you drive to 42nd street regularly from either neighborhood?

Old 12-27-2010, 12:44 PM

138 posts, read 373,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
why would you drive to 42nd street regularly from either neighborhood?
i dont know because i'm bored

Old 12-27-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
you make no sense, i am a real new yorker but unlike most i spend most of my time working/in school so i really have little to no time to explore around nyc and when i was raised here i spent most of my childhood doing the same.

Old 12-27-2010, 04:34 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,636,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
To come to his defense, some people who claim to be "real new yorkers" might only know about Manhattan. I know people who live in their respective boroughs and only know about their neighborhood, but know everywhere in Manhattan since they've hung out or worked all over Manhattan, but if you ask them if they know where Riverdale is at (if they aren't from the Bronx) they probably won't be able to tell you how it is, how to get there, or where it's located, and they've lived here for YEARS and consider themselves real New Yorkers.

I can say I am a real New Yorker since I've been to every borough and familiar with them but I just don't . Some people just don't know about the other boroughs.

Old 12-27-2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
To come to his defense, some people who claim to be "real new yorkers" might only know about Manhattan. I know people who live in their respective boroughs and only know about their neighborhood, but know everywhere in Manhattan since they've hung out or worked all over Manhattan, but if you ask them if they know where Riverdale is at (if they aren't from the Bronx) they probably won't be able to tell you how it is, how to get there, or where it's located, and they've lived here for YEARS and consider themselves real New Yorkers.

I can say I am a real New Yorker since I've been to every borough and familiar with them but I just don't . Some people just don't know about the other boroughs.
thank you

Old 12-27-2010, 05:54 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,809,283 times
Morrisania vs Bed Stuy-dont-feed-troll.jpgThe OP seems like a fraud with that question.
Pointless ramble of somebody that "couldn't make it in today because of the snow".

Thats's about all I got from his query.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City