Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2012, 08:41 AM

8,743 posts, read 18,309,945 times

Advertisements

I would not pay much mind to NYWriterDude..he generally doesn't have knowledge of just about anything, and his opinions are juvenile at best. He sure does like to yap on these threads though...don't waste your time with that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2012, 08:43 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,809,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post
I would not pay much mind to NYWriterDude..he generally doesn't have knowledge of just about anything, and his opinions are juvenile at best. He sure does like to yap on these threads though...don't waste your time with that one.
SobroGuy, you say I don't have knowledge of anything?

You, who claimed that one could just come off the street and just easily get an apartment in NYC, but seemingly have backed off this assertion once others started talking about cuts to welfare programs in NYC and once I posted links?

By the way, you never posted links to all these mysterious programs you claimed were funding homeless people to be in apartments automatically (because they don't exist).

Old 12-27-2012, 08:44 AM

770 posts, read 1,124,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
All that was said about both the Soviet Union and Japan.

Big deal. Whatever. As for their world wide reach of their military, please, they have no presence outside of China.

As for them coming at us, how, when they are way behind us militarily, and when their economy is dependent on exporting to the US. Even if they managed to catch up with the US, at the most the outcome of all out war would be mutually assured destruction, as the US has more than enough nukes to screw the world over. We'd all be dead.

And I seriously doubt Chinese leadership is suicidal. This is just fear mongering on your part. Oh, and by the US, the US is the only nation in the world to actually use nuclear weapons.
Really? Wow. To use a phrase by a fellow boarder, do you wear Rose Colored Glasses?

How does the Chinese Communist Party treat its own people? Would you say well? Oh, how about the people of Tibet, the native Islamic peoples of west China that are being discriminated against and incarcerated? Gee Batman, could this be a clue on how China might bully others? You sound like a Chinese Apoligist.

Old 12-27-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:

Still waiting on the photos you promised by the way.....

Old 12-27-2012, 08:48 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,809,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster Ave Guy View Post
Really? Wow. To use a phrase by a fellow boarder, do you wear Rose Colored Glasses?

How does the Chinese Communist Party treat its own people? Would you say well? Oh, how about the people of Tibet, the native Islamic peoples of west China that are being discriminated against and incarcerated? Gee Batman, could this be a clue on how China might bully others? You sound like a Chinese Apoligist.
The US wiped out the American Indians, nuked Japan, defeated Germany, held the Soviet Union at bay, defeated the Taliban, took over Iraq, basically forced out leaders it didn't like in the Middle East, and you somehow think the US is a soft nation?

Old 12-27-2012, 08:48 AM

8,743 posts, read 18,309,945 times
Oh which photos? The ones of me in Mykonos?

Old 12-27-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
The US wiped out the American Indians, nuked Japan, defeated Germany, held the Soviet Union at bay, defeated the Taliban, took over Iraq, basically forced out leaders it didn't like in the Middle East, and you somehow think the US is a soft nation?
Read this and lets chat.

WPR Article | To Counter China's Military Build-Up, Taiwan Must Go Asymmetric

Old 12-27-2012, 08:58 AM

16,200 posts, read 22,928,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster Ave Guy View Post
The only way America can counter China is with the usage of India which is another growing power in the east. China may have one carrier but India has more than two.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
The only way America can counter China is with the usage of India which is another growing power in the east.

I know, I think everyone understands that, but good catch. India is a good example of democracy and growing power. We need to continue to cultivate our relationship with the subcontinant.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Oh which photos? The ones of me in Mykonos?

No speedo I hope!

No, the thread on Sptual Dival I think
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City