Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 07:25 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
No, you're not Black. You're a white troll posting as a Black person. No Black woman is stupid enough to say what you just said.

And by the way plenty of ghetto Black people get cabs.
Are you serious? Why would I be "stupid enough to post what I posted" about my experience with UBER?? Are you having a medical emergency of some kind? As GOD, or whatever you may believe in, is my witness, I am BLACK! Why don't you believe this? Because I am not whining and moaning and crying over a situation (not being picked up by cabbies) that BLACK people helped create? Is that what makes you angry? What i said about some black people helping to create the problem? Well, they did. I swear black people cannot take ANY responsibility for things. It's embarrassing. I have my own mind, and my own views. I don't follow behind other blacks like sheep.

And since you assumed about me, I must assume you are one of those 'ghetto people' or you would not have your panties in a bunch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 07:38 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I'm not desperate, but I know a troll when I see one. That is what I was saying.

You claim to be Asian, is your mother giving happy endings with her mouth like the Chinese masseuses in Central Queens? Since everyone is identified first by their group identity. I bet your sisters and daughters do that same oral action.

So yes, I'd love to "come" and meet them! Down on their knees, and put them to work for very little money (cheap immigrants, another stereotype).
No you cant then, if you are talking about me. I have posted on here for several years, and I have mentioned more than once what my race was. You don't like what I say, too bad. I WILL talk about what goes on within the black race, because I have to deal with what the black race does, as we ALL get lumped together. I am merely saying that there are PLENTY of blacks out there that help keep the stereotype alive, but those blacks wont admit that. Instead, everyone ELSE has the problem. I know more than ANYONE that all blacks aren't criminals; I am black and far from a criminal.

HOWEVER..HOWEVER.. I also know that there are a ton..TON..of black people that need to look in the mirror and take some responsibility for what they do out here that helps keep the bad reputation alive and well.

Black people ignoring this is the reason why blacks are so slow to get ahead. And you can post crap about that other poster being Asian, but Asians got their sh*t together more than black people do. FACT. Talk crap to that poster all you want about his Asian mother, but they don't fight the same loser reputation we have. Happy endings or not. Quite the opposite. Their reputation is that they are all smart. If I was that poster, Id laugh in your face right now.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:58 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Are you serious? Why would I be "stupid enough to post what I posted" about my experience with UBER?? Are you having a medical emergency of some kind? As GOD, or whatever you may believe in, is my witness, I am BLACK! Why don't you believe this? Because I am not whining and moaning and crying over a situation (not being picked up by cabbies) that BLACK people helped create? Is that what makes you angry? What i said about some black people helping to create the problem? Well, they did. I swear black people cannot take ANY responsibility for things. It's embarrassing. I have my own mind, and my own views. I don't follow behind other blacks like sheep.

And since you assumed about me, I must assume you are one of those 'ghetto people' or you would not have your panties in a bunch.
Yeah whatever white racist troll.

And I actually have no problem with being called ghetto.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
No you cant then, if you are talking about me. I have posted on here for several years, and I have mentioned more than once what my race was. You don't like what I say, too bad. I WILL talk about what goes on within the black race, because I have to deal with what the black race does, as we ALL get lumped together. I am merely saying that there are PLENTY of blacks out there that help keep the stereotype alive, but those blacks wont admit that. Instead, everyone ELSE has the problem. I know more than ANYONE that all blacks aren't criminals; I am black and far from a criminal.

HOWEVER..HOWEVER.. I also know that there are a ton..TON..of black people that need to look in the mirror and take some responsibility for what they do out here that helps keep the bad reputation alive and well.

Black people ignoring this is the reason why blacks are so slow to get ahead. And you can post crap about that other poster being Asian, but Asians got their sh*t together more than black people do. FACT. Talk crap to that poster all you want about his Asian mother, but they don't fight the same loser reputation we have. Happy endings or not. Quite the opposite. Their reputation is that they are all smart. If I was that poster, Id laugh in your face right now.
I think you have no qualifications to say what Black people need to do to get ahead. Your posts demonstrate a low IQ, I doubt you can get ahead yourself whatever you are.

Anyone who is so stupid to classify an entire race as any one thing shows the US government had great wisdom in legalizing abortion. Now if only they encouraged it more.

And since you claim to be Black, and you claim these stereotypes are true, I assume you dropped out of a high school, got locked away for 15 years, and are typing this up from the library because your welfare check isn't enough to pay for a smartphone and a laptop. Of course I seriously doubt you're Black.

If you're going to embrace being an idiot and a loser, be my guest.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:10 PM

This thread demonstrates what's gone wrong with the country. Everyone thinks just because they read an article that they are the ultimate expert and authority on everything.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:23 PM

2,046 posts, read 4,952,671 times
Give up use Uber cabs do not need your money and you don't need their racist ****. Go Lyft or Uber it's cheaper and minus the BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City