Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you love NY more than you hate it or hate it more than you love it?
Love it more than I hate it 51 60.71%
Hate it more than I love it 33 39.29%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 07:34 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,067,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC1990 View Post
GTFO. stop trying to think everybody wants to be like ny. nobody from JC wants to be ny, you swear by the life of you. even your last topic i see you think the bronx and brookyln would make a great city..lmfao. stop trying to put ny on a pedastle...seriously. NJ could give a crap about ny, only the transplants who move here say they wanna be part of ny, by which we reply "move there" dont hate on NJ cuz most of what you think is so ny can be traced back to JC and NJ...lmfao
Nj could give a crap about nyc, yet u (a nj resident) are always on the NYC forum. Give me a break, nj and its residents transplant or native drools over philly and nyc. North new jersey residents constantly mention "proximity to nyc" whenever someone ask about it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2011, 08:10 PM

303 posts, read 749,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Actually, what would make a lot more sense is if you would stop posting in the New York City forum. You don't seem to think much of this town, so why do you bother? (We're not supposed to use the word 'troll,' but you're trying as hard as you can to fit the bill).
uh no..if you look at most of my posts they deal with JC, if i ever am in a ny board its because someone has mentioned JC and that's the only reason i talk in any board.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
Nj could give a crap about nyc, yet u (a nj resident) are always on the NYC forum. Give me a break, nj and its residents transplant or native drools over philly and nyc. North new jersey residents constantly mention "proximity to nyc" whenever someone ask about it
look at above post. so then if you dont want me being on a ny board ask your fellow ny'ers to stop mentioning JC so that when i do a search, their topic in ny doesn't show up

Old 04-01-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
and how would you even know that unless your always in an NJ board..lmfao what an idiot. you obviously don't know anyone from JC or NJ if you think native people really think that..lmfao

Old 04-01-2011, 10:51 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,938,302 times
Nyc I love you, however I dont like you.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:31 PM

5,452 posts, read 11,209,827 times
NYC is an expert on segregation.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:20 PM

38 posts, read 75,205 times
Quote:
GTFO. stop trying to think everybody wants to be like ny. nobody from JC wants to be ny, you swear by the life of you. even your last topic i see you think the bronx and brookyln would make a great city..lmfao. stop trying to put ny on a pedastle...seriously. NJ could give a crap about ny, only the transplants who move here say they wanna be part of ny, by which we reply "move there" dont hate on NJ cuz most of what you think is so ny can be traced back to JC and NJ...lmfao

Hey im from NJ and yeah well kick your states ass cause um tony soprano is is from here and we get our gas pumped by indians cause thatz makez us betta....Oh yeah and Bruce Springsteen is from here so suck it NYC uhmm anything else oh yeah da shore rocks...

Old 04-02-2011, 11:06 PM

3,003 posts, read 6,067,799 times
Quote:
look at above post. so then if you dont want me being on a ny board ask your fellow ny'ers to stop mentioning JC so that when i do a search, their topic in ny doesn't show up
Quote:
and how would you even know that unless your always in an NJ board..lmfao what an idiot. you obviously don't know anyone from JC or NJ if you think native people really think that..lmfao
Have u seen me ever post on the NJ boards? Yet you a njersian could careless about ny yet you have many post on the nyc forums. NYers never mention jersey city

Old 04-03-2011, 05:18 AM

40,049 posts, read 34,479,550 times
Quote:
...Which implies that you're looking for comments about Jersey City. And you probably wouldn't be looking for comments in this forum unless you expected to find them. You ever hear that old expression, out of sight, out of mind? Stop looking so hard for commentary you figure you're not going to like! (I imagine you also wouldn't like it if New Yorkers started showing up regularly in the New Jersey forum, spreading commentary around the way you seem to enjoy doing).

Old 04-03-2011, 09:13 AM

205 posts, read 506,379 times
NYC sucks!! Jersey City sucks. This whole cess pool sucks!!! "so why dont you move"....Im trying Im trying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City