Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 03:24 AM

11 posts, read 17,547 times

Advertisements

[quote=Bronxguyanese;27656461]Chinese Tang dynasty strectched all the way ino the China corridor in Afganistan as far as Samarkan in Uzbekistan, the clash of these two cultures sealed the fate of Asia forever a buddhist central asia vs an islamic central asia and you alreadt know central asia is mostly islamic. Yoh mean the Khwarizam Empire which ruled Iran as well as parts of Afghanistan and Uzbekistan. Ghangis Khan chased Muhammad the 2nd all the way into pakistan at the battle of Indus river. Mongols went on to conquer much of the middle east such as destroying baghdad making shock and awe look like a joke. Mongols destroyed the great Library of Baghdad so much knowledge lost forever. They also took Damascus in Syria and also conquered Russia and the rest of the Kievan Rus. So when having sex with a Russian a woman take note that you are technically sleeping with 3 races, Viking, Slavic and Mongol.[/quote
------------------------------------------------

You are completely illiterate. According to scientist, buddhism came to China from Central Asia by Great Silk Road. There is no big clash between buddhist China and Moslem world. After defeat from Arabs in Talas (now Kirgizstan) in 8 century China didn't do any expansion to the West. Just in the 19 century China occupied Xinjian.

Chenghiz Khan chased not Muhammad 2nd, but Jalal-ad-Din. He is Muhammad's sun, but he is not MUHAMMAD 2nd. I told you about dynasty of Khwarazm Shahs. Their ethnicity is Turkic not Persian. After declining the dynasty of Samanids in 999 and Ghurids in 11 century there is no more Persian rulers in the Central Asia, Iran, Afghanistan.

Chenghis Khan throw the Turkic dynasty. Turkics means different ethnic group. It's nomadic tribes from Mongolia, Kazachstan and Southern Syberia. They started to invade to central Asia from 11 century and made new turkic-speakig dynasties. When you wrote that Chenghis Khan defeat Persians rulers. It means like William Conqurer defeat the Celtic dynasty and occupied England, but we know there is no more Breton dynasty in England in 1066. William swiped off the Saxon dynasty, german-speaking kings.

When I slipping with Russian women I'm not thinking about her race. But I know there is no Viking and Slavic races. Russians are related to the Eastern Baltic race. Viking is not nation and definitely it's not race. It's a name of warriors from Scandinavia, from three nations - Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. It's Nordic race. Both races are part of big Caucasian race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 03:36 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
[quote=wanderer2005;27656687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Chinese Tang dynasty strectched all the way ino the China corridor in Afganistan as far as Samarkan in Uzbekistan, the clash of these two cultures sealed the fate of Asia forever a buddhist central asia vs an islamic central asia and you alreadt know central asia is mostly islamic. Yoh mean the Khwarizam Empire which ruled Iran as well as parts of Afghanistan and Uzbekistan. Ghangis Khan chased Muhammad the 2nd all the way into pakistan at the battle of Indus river. Mongols went on to conquer much of the middle east such as destroying baghdad making shock and awe look like a joke. Mongols destroyed the great Library of Baghdad so much knowledge lost forever. They also took Damascus in Syria and also conquered Russia and the rest of the Kievan Rus. So when having sex with a Russian a woman take note that you are technically sleeping with 3 races, Viking, Slavic and Mongol.[/quote
------------------------------------------------

You are completely illiterate. According to scientist, buddhism came to China from Central Asia by Great Silk Road. There is no big clash between buddhist China and Moslem world. After defeat from Arabs in Talas (now Kirgizstan) in 8 century China didn't do any expansion to the West. Just in the 19 century China occupied Xinjian.

Chenghiz Khan chased not Muhammad 2nd, but Jalal-ad-Din. He is Muhammad's sun, but he is not MUHAMMAD 2nd. I told you about dynasty of Khwarazm Shahs. Their ethnicity is Turkic not Persian. After declining the dynasty of Samanids in 999 and Ghurids in 11 century there is no more Persian rulers in the Central Asia, Iran, Afghanistan.

Chenghis Khan throw the Turkic dynasty. Turkics means different ethnic group. It's nomadic tribes from Mongolia, Kazachstan and Southern Syberia. They started to invade to central Asia from 11 century and made new turkic-speakig dynasties. When you wrote that Chenghis Khan defeat Persians rulers. It means like William Conqurer defeat the Celtic dynasty and occupied England, but we know there is no more Breton dynasty in England in 1066. William swiped off the Saxon dynasty, german-speaking kings.

When I slipping with Russian women I'm not thinking about her race. But I know there is no Viking and Slavic races. Russians are related to the Eastern Baltic race. Viking is not nation and definitely it's not race. It's a name of warriors from Scandinavia, from three nations - Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. It's Nordic race. Both races are part of big Caucasian race.
Good for you go and wander yourself in a desert like the tribes oc Israel.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:49 AM

[quote=Bronxguyanese;27656713]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer2005 View Post

Good for you go and wander yourself in a desert like the tribes oc Israel.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry! I think I was rude. But you know history of my region. Good for you too. It's a very amazing to meet American who interested in the history of remote place like Central Asia.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:30 AM

1,496 posts, read 2,236,702 times
The SAVAK Lounge on Grand in Williamsburg.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:43 AM

520 posts, read 843,917 times
If Persian, Lebanese, Armenian, etc. women are attractive, what the heck happened to the men? I can count on one hand the amount of attractive Armenian men I've met, although.... these same beautiful Russian women many of you mentioned looooove Armenian men, their alpha male character and their dark and hairy look. Additionally, Western Armenian men are a lot shorter than the men from Armenia, yet they still get the chicks because they have a "strong" personality and a fat wallet.

It is somewhat true about "white" American men, women of the above mentioned ethnicity consider them dull and not masculine enough. I personally prefer Irish men, they are tall, have a great sense of humor, family oriented and quite good in various other aspects, minus the fondness for drinking of course. Although, Mediterranean and middle eastern men do have that fire that's lacking in other ethnicity, not

Great Neck, as some of you mentioned, is the NY mecca of Persians. There was quite a number of Lebanese, Armenians and Persians in Bayside, but that's changed quite significantly with the wave of east asians.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:26 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,319,964 times
I like South Asian girls because they have such dark eyes. Especially Pakistani and Bengali girls. Their eyes are just so dark, it captures your attention immediately.

I don't know too much about their personalities. I know that first generation immigrants tend to be conservative, but second generation girls are actually very liberal, and tend to "rebel" against the ways of the old country.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by high iron View Post
The SAVAK Lounge on Grand in Williamsburg.
-------------------------------------
It's interesting. Are they still alive? I think you right. I remember I tried to speak to Persians people in Farsi. They were from Virginia. And definitely they immigrated from Iran after islamic revolution. They have big community in Virginia.

That man even didn't answer me. He tried not look at me. I'm surprised but I thought that he is not talkative or he wasn't in the mood. Now I understand his behavior.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:45 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,246,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I like South Asian girls because they have such dark eyes. Especially Pakistani and Bengali girls. Their eyes are just so dark, it captures your attention immediately.

I don't know too much about their personalities. I know that first generation immigrants tend to be conservative, but second generation girls are actually very liberal, and tend to "rebel" against the ways of the old country.
I hope so. If you like Pakistani/Indian/Bangladesh women you should pay a trip to England. But sadly in their old countries any rebellion against old rules and ways are not tolerated at all. Hindus and Muslims are very strict when it comes to keeping their women in place.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:35 PM

1 posts, read 462 times
persian culture is beautiful !!

Old 07-09-2016, 05:17 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,327,830 times
Great Neck has a ton of Persian Jews. In the City, I don't think there's a specific concentration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City