Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 08:06 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Its sad no doubt but this has been lived over time and time again. Its the same song over and over. When you choose to handle things the "tough" or "street" way these are the repercussions.

Also the whole situation could have been avoided had the dad not left anything valuable in the car. Thats something anyone who has lived in this city should know by now.

That is -- if he even DID leave anything "valuable" in the car. I'd like to know what kind of men's cologne costs $200/bottle? Prada only costs between $65 for a bottle or $120 for a set of perfume and body lotion. Gucci is only about $75 a bottle.

This thug was probably just trying to get money out of the parking garage company. He probably spent $50 on the cologne and figures he'll claim it was $200. Biggest mistake this imbecile made was not waiting for the cops. Instead, he decides to be Big Ghetto Thug and look at the results.

What I don't get is, where is the outrage against this animal????? This entire thing was HIS fault and no one else's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 08:12 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,835,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
That is -- if he even DID leave anything "valuable" in the car. I'd like to know what kind of men's cologne costs $200/bottle? Prada only costs between $65 for a bottle or $120 for a set of perfume and body lotion. Gucci is only about $75 a bottle.

This thug was probably just trying to get money out of the parking garage company. He probably spent $50 on the cologne and figures he'll claim it was $200. Biggest mistake this imbecile made was not waiting for the cops. Instead, he decides to be Big Ghetto Thug and look at the results.

What I don't get is, where is the outrage against this animal????? This entire thing was HIS fault and no one else's.
I REAALLLYYYY wanna say they found it in the car after the fact.

Also, yeah, I can picture the dad say "It was worth $200!"

I wear Chloe and it's only $95 a bottle.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:44 AM

479 posts, read 1,442,943 times
I think it was a big lie! He claims he got that expensive '$200' cologne to make him look like he really bought something for his son. He then wanted to get that money and went after the poor attendants. If more stories of people coming forward that make claims that things disappear at this Parking Garage then I I will have a doubt. But there seems to be no claims. This was a scam that went wrong. Idiot Thug.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:43 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Eau de Ghetto.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:43 AM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,916 times
I watched the video, both were guilty (son and father), it is just sad that someone had to die. However, at the same time, what if the attendants hadn't defended themselves, they would be dead right now. It doesn't take much to die from a shovel beating or just simply getting beat down by some fists. It's a known situation: there is a confrontation, someone thinks someone stole something, the person accusing feels disrespected and depending on who the person is, violence ensues. That's what happened here. It was not proven that the attendants took the cologne, so the attack was an attack that was just bullying and straight up street anger and the attendants defended themselves. If the young man hadn't died and got away with it, people would be saying things differently. It would be, "Where were the police to stop these guys from beating down some attendants" and he and his father would be walking around knowing that they had done what they had done.

I think it is hilarious how people keep talking about how the father was to blame. The kid (R.I.P.) was on some gully type stuff. He slammed the door open (ON HIS OWN) after it was closed by the attendants and just came in throwing blows. If you are getting beat down, you're going to defend yourself. The kid was on some adreanaline and he made the wrong mistake of trying to beat down some people. Now, apparently, the attendants have had their lives threatened. Probably by some people that roll with the family of Isayah. That's messed up. The attendants are working, doing their job, get accused of stealing some cologne (whether they did it or not), get beat down and threatened, defend themselves and now they got to watch their backs on the streets of New York. That's the way a life can change in a minute.

It is so hilarious seeing anyone try to defend this kid, but once again, it hurts that anyone had to die because of this. But, if we are going to address violence we have to be honest about what goes down and not try to be blind to the facts. If you watch the video, you'll see the family defending the father and son. No disrespect to the son, but that's really ignorant. That's straight stupidity. One of the women says that the father was just protecting the son. Right ... did she even see the video?

Last edited by SoEdible; 07-13-2011 at 11:58 AM..

Old 07-14-2011, 10:25 AM

66 posts, read 181,125 times
The video clearly shows that the parking attendants were acting in self defense. The kid died and that's sad but he put himself in that situation.

Old 07-17-2011, 08:32 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,078,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fivefourthreetwoone View Post
American football star Isayah Muller stabbed in car park fight hours after high school graduation | Mail Online

I came across this story the other day
If you scroll down there is a video of the whole fight.
I was truly saddened by this stories and thought it was so senseless.
Just curious how others felt about it.

Darwin would have called it culling the herd. I agree.
Put all the violent people in a big room and let them slaughter one another...the world will get better quickly.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:16 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Darwin would have called it culling the herd. I agree.
Put all the violent people in a big room and let them slaughter one another...the world will get better quickly.
I have a better idea, just put these people on an island and let them hunt each other down. I wouldnt mind putting Jihadist, Communist, Nazis, Drug Cartels, dangerous gangs, Christian fundelmentalists, savages from prison and the scourge of god all on one Island. It would be a man hunt.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:24 PM

1,355 posts, read 1,921,623 times
Did they ever find the $200.00 cologne bottle of hot ****??

Old 07-17-2011, 08:28 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klato View Post
Did they ever find the $200.00 cologne bottle of hot ****??

Of course not because it didn't exist!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City