Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 10:02 AM

317 posts, read 578,727 times

Advertisements

Moneboo..... St. Anns terrace in on St. Anns and E. 156st street. It's about 5 min drive from BBTB. I remember Bruckerchick saying that their lottery wasn't closed yet. Personally I think you would like them way better. It's near everything and it's 1 block from me and Deli. Lol!

Old 09-25-2011, 11:26 PM

44 posts, read 48,599 times
i've been away for a few days and I see things are getting even crazier. In a way, I don't even want BBTB to call me because they are so unprofessional. I'm just losing more and more interest by the day. Not only that but the neighborhood was always a big concern of mine. But for them not to contact anyone after they've taken all of the paperwork and credit check money (which wasn't much at all) is still dead wrong!!

Old 09-26-2011, 05:25 AM

507 posts, read 689,137 times
moneboo-the st annes terrace building is 2-clicks from la-terrazza..but its on both-a slant..and on flat ground..it also has a parking garage..so you know what that mean?..more $$$...because if you park on the street..you taking a-chance!..because that area is still heavy populated with dope-feins!..its right across the street from them consilidated projects..bronxdale--or bronxwood..so expect alot of noise and drama..but after them type of clientel gets their fix..they'll calm down!..yessir-theres only 1 store/bodega on the corner there..but I wont be going there..milk might be-spoiled!...
the building seems to be alright-still its alot of shelter people coming in-so look for bed-sheets as curtains-AGAIN!..but the building is large..i tell you-not..its like a whole city block...the st annes side is quiet..so its them town houses by there too..and its nice-they living good!..ohh yeah hotblue..tomorrow night..ruben diaz will be on the air..for ask the bronx bourough president...call news12.com..or tune in to it at 7pm..now call him and blow-UP!..BBTB!..unless you want me to do-it!?..well I think we should all do-it!..whatdoyuthink-stephanie?..and brucknerchick?..you-DOWN!?..maybe we can reach a great deal of people who got caught up in the mix-and finally get pay-backs!..I dont know bout ya'll but im calling-I gotta air them out!..im not-scared!..I just wanted to let ya'll know..is ya'll with me?.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:29 AM

507 posts, read 689,137 times
st annes terrace is a quiet block..but its the around the corner stuff you gots to worry about.people hanging out,and sitting on cars..its that 1 building on 156st-st annes ave-plus its a high school there-BAD AZZ-KIDS!.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:33 AM

Wow really Deli? I have Fios cable so I dont get news 12. But I will check online. I think that's a great way for people to get their issues with BBTB out there. The news loves a great story as well.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:35 AM

Deli St. Anns isn't the Taj Mahal but it's a way better choice than BBTB.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:12 AM

185 posts, read 243,017 times
Good morning everyone, remember I called ch 12... all you guys have to do is follow up with clayton, hopefully he will know what we're talking bc I always have to refresh his memory.... I also went to bx borough president's office.... they called me and know who I am... I'm down to help... what we doing ?

Old 09-26-2011, 10:28 AM

169 posts, read 186,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
helloo!! the drama still runs!!!! DEL167, im not worried about blowing up the whistle, cuz im from the streets, that type of action is cowardness.plus goes over the people that really needs the place to live. but what i know is ,after i get that lease, im heading to see a lawyer!!.well plans for this last week with BBTH, JUSTICE FOR ALL!! PEOPLE NO MORE TOLERANCE'/ 718-402-9082.ASK FOR MS. JAMES. EVERYBODY TOMORROW MORNING CALLING AT THE SAME TIME.AND IF THEY DONT ANSWER,HDC, ALEX MEDINA OR CRISTINA SANCHEZ 212-227-5500.BRUCKNERCHIK.THATS MY PLANS!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!
So I called to speak with cristina and was told she has nothing to do with Application status information she is in the Communications dept. Who is Ms. James?

Old 09-26-2011, 10:42 AM

169 posts, read 186,982 times
I've been calling Alex Medina and Clarissa for a week str8 and left about 15 messages....does anyone know what else I can do. Besides speaking to the borough president bc my situation doesn't neccessarily call for his help

Old 09-26-2011, 10:58 AM

801 posts, read 1,105,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettiK View Post
So I called to speak with cristina and was told she has nothing to do with Application status information she is in the Communications dept. Who is Ms. James?
CRISTINA is a good resource in terms to speak with ALEX MEDINA, MS.JAMES from NORTH ROSE,where they suppost to have all our files.keep the calls untils they answer!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery