Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2011, 08:02 AM

801 posts, read 1,104,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvaldez213 View Post
I know i keep asking this question...but..did anybody get their TV?
Nop !! Not yet, and I don't have the AC eigther . But now we have to deal with property management. Big question?? Wavecrest , Knickerboker ,or looney tunes!!!!!!!! Lol..

Old 10-17-2011, 08:12 AM

103 posts, read 119,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
Nop !! Not yet, and I don't have the AC eigther . But now we have to deal with property management. Big question?? Wavecrest , Knickerboker ,or looney tunes!!!!!!!! Lol..

LMAO.
did u move in?..what floor?

Old 10-17-2011, 09:01 AM

801 posts, read 1,104,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvaldez213 View Post
LMAO.
did u move in?..what floor?
??????????!

Old 10-17-2011, 10:06 AM

169 posts, read 186,943 times
Deli your right and thank you. I'm not discouraged I just don't believe bruckner is worth anymore of my time...i've been a good girl and always have good things come my way but it doesn't happen for me without a fight. So whose gonna win this battle? Me of course. I'll be where I NEED to be instead of where I want.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:27 PM

507 posts, read 688,972 times
hvaldez-WHAT T.V??..that promotional been off the table long-ago!..they aint-trying tah give nobody..NUFFINGGG!

Old 10-17-2011, 01:11 PM

prettik-dat-a-girl,and im keeping my eyes and ears open to the grind-stone for ya1..so did you get sundays daily newspaper?..they have something in there thats up-coming..its on the westside though..but heres the link: www.sedgcliff.com-but heres the kicker..its managed by the wavecrest manangement-another thing..I went uptown today to my ol-stomping grounds..and i was on third ave past claremount parkway..by the fulton ave pool..they got a new building there called: roscoe brown apartments 3953 third ave..the building looks-proper!..and quess who mananges that!!??..the wavecrest manangement!..I was reading the posting they had on the window,and the cleaning guy game outside and handed me a application!..so i'll give it to you-if you want it-or mail a self addressed envelope to: rosco brown apartments
co/the wavecrest mangnt team
87-14 116th-street
richmond hill.N.Y 11418
..like i said..the income varys..the minimum amount is $26,697..before you even get to start on it-see that you're pulling in that!..so if you're flipping patties at a burger-joint..or working retail..or even a-cop!..doing security..working home attendant..getting child support..welfare-s.s i..put it down!..working off the books dont count!..you doing your taxes?..they are going hard on everything today!..so if you're even making half that-you gonna have to go in with someone-else..and alot of people dont wanna do-that!..thats why a sister has to step her game-up!..or a brother!..they go according to the gross-income..before taxes!..so and for them females who're making under say $17-18k..and you see that thats not enough!..and you have a kid(s)..tally up them child support payments!..and that'll make your income-SKIP!..hey!..you want a apartment!..or you wanna stay in your mamas house..in your room you had since you was a-kid??...remember-we're getting older!..just look at the big-picture!!..its your OWN-PLACE!..
hey..I know some females got these/those so called baby daddies who aint doing a goddamm-THINGG!..yet he has a car/rims..a booming sound system..a pelle leather jacket-jewels..and parasucco-jeans..and gold teeth!..but i know some of it is just to front for the hood!..you gots to sock it to them-before they sock it to you..besides!..what REAL-MAN!..wants his child tah be living at grandmas-confined to a little space to ride his bike and play?..these females got things all-BACKWARDS!...they're pushing these strollers!..and dont got a pot to **** in..or a window!..and wanna get mad at you-because you made it in...the same 1's that be destroying the building-when they stop/come over..like: spitting on the floor,and throwing ciggerettes butts..and garbage on the floor..and raising their voices in the hallways!..ahhhh..burns me-up!
ohh hi stephanie...im just into my swing!..I was up there by fordham rd..and I was checking out a few car dealerships..but i rather go to jersey-out there in hackensack..i think i'll find a better-deal!..so hows things?..im trying to tell ya now!..aint nothing like your own..and god bless a child who has their-own!..so prettik..the thing with wavecrest i figure..if they see your name on multiple appications-they might check you out..but on paper-they gotta see you're within the projected income-thats it!..and the credit thing is another-story..good luck!

Old 10-17-2011, 01:29 PM

stephanie-yeah..like you said..some people are in predicaments where they need the significant other to fork over them dividiends for say; the electricity bill-the cable bill..food on the table for the rock bottom week-prior to the food stamps kicking-in..and dont forget the ciggerrette/weed tab..thats important!..they rather go without toliet paper..but miss a day without-weed..im saying-mention-PARTY..OR CLUB?..aint nobody living up in HERE!..coming in and out of here..like im running some flop-house..or running in and out of the door-like its some barn!..friends coming over-eating up on my food supply..and when its time for me ta get a bowl of capn-crunch in the morning-theres no more-milk!..and when you ask em for something on the milk-they pulling out-lynt!..I dont drink that regular cheap milk..i get/buy that organic stuff at $4.99-gallon..or better..organic eggs..smart balance spread..wheat bread..and my liqour-well I hides that!..because soon they come in the door-if its exposed..they want some!..and thats my stash-for my weekend-BUZZ!..also known as happy hour-and my place..well some people need to stop counting/depending on other people and stand on their own 2-feet!..ohh you remember that t-shirt people was wearing-DON'T ASK ME FOR *****???

Old 10-17-2011, 02:45 PM

365 posts, read 501,982 times
Steph...you are soooooooooooooooo on point with that! Its like with my situation. I'm moving on my OWN. No roommate, no hubby, no boyfriend...nothing. But everyone just ASSUMED I was moving in with my SO. When they heard it was just me, then came the whole, "Well how is the area? How are you going to manage? Are you going to get a 2nd job?". I was like, just a minute ago eveyone was all happy and planning Thanksgiving and Christmas at my place now, its like...."Are you surrreeeee????". It makes me sick at times but I don't pay it any mind. Not even worried about it like that. I do what I do for myself. Next step is to own my own condo or co-op, but that'll come in a few more years. I'm very independent and that kind of works against me at times in relationships and other things, but I rather be able to then wish I could any day.....

Old 10-17-2011, 03:21 PM

I dont mean to get into personal-relationships!..the main topic was how-what to do in able to snag 1 of these/those brand new apartments the city is up-rooting..all over the city1..I know how people wants to be around..close to family..friends..are close to everything!..schools for kids-your church..the subway-bus stops..the list can be enormous,so 1 has to take all of that into-consideration.
..but for those trying to hide and DUCK!..hey..i cant speak for you..just turn yourself in!-ohh another thing!..ladies dont sweat what you're doing on your own!..that kinda turns a man on!..i know it do to me!..heyy..but im going to keep it in my pants for-now-but real talk!..a woman dont gots to depend on no man for nothing-except!!..ohh let me chillout..but a real woman will know what im talking about-or getting at.
..but if anybody dont understand-or dont get it..or need pointers!..ol DELI..is your hook-up!..ohh no i dont have a lewd mind..its just the voices i hear in my-head..but im all-there!..even though my boss-think im not!..I just dont CARE!..im just tripping offa..i ran into a ole ex-girlfriend of mine!..we kicking ballistics..I told her that i moved into la-terrazza..but thats-it!..im not mesing with her like that!..and hell no!..dont even try to stop over!..its not that type of party!..I damm near had to call-S.W.A.T!..to get her azz on up outta my last apartment...she slipped me her number-telling its for them lonely-nights!..nahh im alright..thats me..i dont go backwards!..only forward!..SO the comparison dealing with these apartments/lotterys..is somewhat the same in relationships!..they screen you..check you out..you can either pass-or fail!.
thats the mind-set it seems you gotta have..it prepares you mentally....hey stephanie..email me.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:25 PM

317 posts, read 578,637 times
Moneboo..... Trust me girl I know what you mean. My sister is always trying to come by. I love to death but I know where that's going to go. Every time I see the advertisements in the paper I use my own stamps and envelops just to get her an application and she bs's about mailing it in. I say "oh well. I got mines now go get yours". I'm telling you girl don't get a sleeper bc if one of your people's find out it's o-v-e-r. Remember the 30 day rule!!!!! Deli...... Hey Boo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery