Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2011, 05:22 AM

507 posts, read 689,137 times

Advertisements

bruckner-im happy 4-ya!..ohh steph..what chu doing out there so/that early?? creeping??..i know you're not doing 10-laps!..or walking the-dog-unless you're smashing windows-too!..lemme find-out!. hahaha

Old 10-20-2011, 05:26 AM

hey i know they're building the verde building right-there!..don't they have a night-watchman?? what the hell is he doing-sleeping?? as for that 42pct!..to a crook-thats the place tah get paid!..right up under their-noses!..and as for them cameras!..who's afraid of them these-DAYS!

Old 10-20-2011, 07:27 AM

33 posts, read 36,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucknerchick View Post
hey everyone, i finally picked up my keys today... It felt great !!!! I went into my apartment and there is just a few things that they need to fix like missing light bulbs and cleaning the floor but tomorrow is the big day after work i'm finally going to have a place of my own to call home

again, i want to thank all of you for ur on-going support, tips, advice, ideas, and motivation throughout this process with bbtb !!!
congratulations bruckernerchick!!! I wish you the best of luck :d

Old 10-20-2011, 12:25 PM

62 posts, read 147,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucknerChick View Post
Hey everyone, I finally picked up my keys today... it felt great !!!! I went into my apartment and there is just a few things that they need to fix like missing light bulbs and cleaning the floor but tomorrow is the big day after work I'm finally going to have a place of my own to call home

again, I want to thank all of you for ur on-going support, tips, advice, ideas, and motivation throughout this process with BBTB !!!

AWW! finally! congrats! u made it

Old 10-20-2011, 02:47 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,372 times
brucknerChick

177 posts, read 26,152 times

177 posts, read 26,152 times

my lease says bruckner by the bridge is the owner....
[+] Rate this post positively

This is the only person that has a lease , and had recived the keys this week. I wonder why ?? When I was told when I signed my leasse I have to wait for by mail, I'm so confused!!!!!!!!!???

Old 10-21-2011, 04:25 AM

wheres the-HEAT!?..im cold...excuse me but do y'all people have heat-over there!!??

Old 10-22-2011, 04:16 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,372 times
Ladys and gentleman!!! I would like to say thank you to all of you !!! With a big heart , I congrats for who make it to BBTB. And for those who not, I wish you the best, never give up on what you want in life. For the first time ever this tread is at the bottom of the forum!! Pretty much I will thank also the City Data Forum for a great support. Before this post goes behind other pages , I will take the courage to say this is OVER!!!!! So with this been said!!! This will conclude our mission, as for me I'm saying a eternal goodbye to this post, ! Not to the forum!!! God bless , peace and love in all of you're journey !!!!!!!

Old 10-23-2011, 05:34 AM

hotblue-yeah you're in-already..im happy for you..but is your roomie in there with you as well?..because i remember during the beginning of your process you implicated-that,its cool with me that you might be 1 of them on the down-low-dudes..but im not trying ta go-there...but welcome to the neighborhood,hey what went on over-there friday night-saturday morning..that area was crawling with-COPS!..goddamm!..was they looking for a killer or something?..LADIES!!..look,its 7am in the morning/sunday-and im trying ta-SLEEP!..but its some guy argueing with some female..these walls are-THIN!!..and they live around the corner-im saying!..STOP!..inviteing these jail house ruffians in your apartments on the weekend(s)!!..for real!..or your babby-daddies!..if you want him to shake his-THING!..in you-i understand..but after you get-OFF!..he has ta-GO!..gotta-go!..gotta-go!..but they're get mad-and raise a-fuss!..like a little-baby..thats his problem..but if you're going to jeapordize your apartment for that-loser!..then its going to be your-PROBLEM!..why dont you get 1 of them long-rubber toys like them cougars with sense-got!?..1 of them super-DONG numbers!..like 15-18' inches!..look!..i work..and i needs my proper-sleep..so keep the noise down-or i'll run over there with ma-baseball-bat!..my peacemaker..like i said..let them complaints pile-up coming from your apartment..and them police reports start flowing-GODDAMMIT!..keep them parolees/jailbirds outta the building..decent people live amongst here..I dont know whos screening these people..money was yelling-WHO IS HE!..WHO IS HE!..so if i was that other guy..i would'nt be..because some guys get p*$$y-whipped! and cant take it-when they think another man is getting it too!..I quess she went out with him last night,and money was waiting for her to come in..she proberly had her phone off-all night..you know,so im not trying to speculate.all i know..im up-and i cant go back ta-SLEEP!..all because of them...now let me go out to try to find the sunday newspaper.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:43 AM

GODDAMM!!..wat a weekend...it'll be a long time i'll do that-again...ma boy steve called me up to do him a favor-i was home playing my playstation3-game...it was like 10pm..i said what is it?.he wants me ta drive him downtown..so you know what that-mean?..ching-ching $$$...because the first stop is the gas-station!..fill er-UP!!..now we rolling on the westside highway n things...we all in mid town-damm!..its crowded downthere!..once you're down there-you forget all about the-time.
The traffic is heavy-them darn yellow-cabs are the craziest..but let 1 of them fools hit my vehicle. I said yo steve where you going-again?..you know i can't hang out like-that!..i gotta go tah work in the morning..so he conned me to take him to this spot in the village...so i see its something like a bar...its this big black-guy at the door..steve seems to know him..he says this is ma-man big-petey..so i told him ma-name..and slapped him-5-then he raises his hands-up,as a gesture for me to raise mines..ohh i gotta search you..no problem...now im in..DAMM!..why is it too dark in them speakeasies?.i could'nt even see my hands in front of ma-face. the next thing..im going to the bar to cop-a-squat, the bartender is a woman in a g-string..im like in awe..steve pulls out his wad of cash!..i said godamm!..what inheritance you came into?..so im sipping on henney n coke...that'll hit me in a-few minnits-no just 2-nips is all i need..im not the type to get-ZONKED!..police wont get me on no d.u.i-well moving right along..all of a sudden a little curtain opens up..and its 4-females in nothing!..dancing and wiggleing..and feeling on 1-another..I had to blink my peepers 4-times just ta believe it...i elbowed steve,and said-yo!..you didnt tell me you we was going to a strip-club..you know im a-christian-so i know now-its going to be hard for me ta-leave now..because now i gotta wait for him..but not today..im not falling for that ol-gag..friends always sock it to you-so you gotta be on their time...and not yours!..well moving right along..whats the deal with them lesbians?..damm i walked by 1-and she was with a nice looking lady/woman..but the 1 that was dressed like a-man with fitted-hat..do-rag..and jeans-saggin and bopping all of a sudden pulled her closer and even patted her on her-behind..so i smiled at that-and she said to me-what chu" cheezzin at!? " I said..nuttin!..and told her to go-HEAD!..get on..before you get-jumped-on!..the next time i play the village-im bringing pepper-spray!..i dont hang-out on st marks place or christopher street.
damm!..im saying i was'nt even looking at the woman-she was looking at me-so i thought-see!..i should've stayed ma-azz home!..well theres more-but for now..im by-passing all of that!..hey did anyone read the sunday daily-news??..they had a article about affordable housing construction workers..about how the mexicans are being paid under the table on some projects and they're not unionized..and theres kick-backs..no wonder my cabinet is'nt aligined right!..they're sabotaging the construction..and working slower..notice how you never see 1 working alone..and speak that mida-mida que paso?..si senor..jazz..well i still give it to them..they do work-hard..and will work all-day!..no problem..DAMM!..they all over 138street..and everytime you see a woman-shes walking with 2-3 kids..and 1 in the belly coming soon! GODDAMM!.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:49 AM

..man!..im staying ma-azz home!..besides im all outta-coins!..im just going to get battlefield 3 wednesday and im locking the-door!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery