Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2011, 11:47 AM

11 posts, read 52,457 times

Advertisements

I currently get some manufacturer's coupons to my house but many of them I don't want..is there a newspaper or something I can sign up to get more for Queens/NYC? I googled it but a whole bunch of unrelated things came up.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 06:34 PM

42 posts, read 201,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by queensgirl454 View Post
I currently get some manufacturer's coupons to my house but many of them I don't want..is there a newspaper or something I can sign up to get more for Queens/NYC? I googled it but a whole bunch of unrelated things came up.

Thanks!
A lot of "couponing" has gone online requiring you to print at home. I hear there are lots of sellers on ebay who clip and send bundles of coupons, but I haven't checked any of those out. Just heard about it in articles and on TV. There's always the traditional Sunday paper (which is also becoming extinct).

MamboSprouts.com used to send out coupon books, but they've moved online too. I hate to share this secret, but Whole Foods offers a coupon booklet every month that I use religiously. I won't share where I get this booklet from, but it's not too hard to find out. I've rarely seen another New Yorker use a coupon at Whole Foods, and I am sure there are many reasons for that......It's good. Just leaves more discounts for me. LOL.

Food "Groupon" type deals on restaurants and services, the Entertainment Book is good too. You can buy them online or at Walgreens and other stores like that. LOTS of coupons and codes for all sorts of miscellany. It costs $35 bucks at the beginning of the year, but if you wait until mid year or so, stores will mark it down to as low as $10.

Good luck on your search. If you find something, post it here. I love a good deal!

Old 09-03-2011, 06:38 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,106,143 times
OP asked about Queens - trust me, the newspapers there are not becoming extinct. There are currently 6 newspapers that carry coupons including:

Wall Street Journal - surprise!
LI Newsday
Staten Island Advance
Spanish newspaper - elDiarrio

But alas, no longer the NYTimes

Old 09-04-2011, 01:55 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,358,998 times
i go to the manufaturers site of the products i use and like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City