Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 07:27 PM

317 posts, read 578,317 times

Advertisements

*Are*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 11:14 AM

169 posts, read 186,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Davenport View Post
Prettik..... If you walk right up St. Anns you can see North Rose. The buildings are from 3rd ave and 161st-163rd street. It's a total of 9 buildings. It's good here as well but right now I have a 1 bedroom which is why I've applied to St. Anns with hopes of getting a 2 bedroom. But I walk over to St. Anns often bc I like the Family Dollar for household cleaning supplies and whatnot. I see a laundry mat will be there also. Ate there laundry rooms in the buildings?
There is and it's a little small plus that laundry mat would be helpful to the condos across the street fromSt. Ann's. Wow North rose is just as big as St. Ann's. I love Family Dollar

Old 11-14-2011, 01:07 PM

Thank you Prettik. I had reached out to her previously about another matter and your right she answers emails in a timely matter. I seen someone in a previous post said that they turned the apt down due to the size as well as the online layout isn't what the actual apt looks like. Have you experienced that?

Old 11-14-2011, 02:41 PM

169 posts, read 186,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Davenport View Post
Thank you Prettik. I had reached out to her previously about another matter and your right she answers emails in a timely matter. I seen someone in a previous post said that they turned the apt down due to the size as well as the online layout isn't what the actual apt looks like. Have you experienced that?
the layout in MY building isn't the same as the picture online but thats fine with me bc the size is great for me. also theres 8 different building so maybe one of them does happen to look like the online pic....also how u answer a PRIVATE message in the PUBLIC chat LMAO!!!

Old 11-15-2011, 01:16 AM

21 posts, read 16,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedacrib View Post
It's nychdc.com and u prob won't find many answers there either
whatever... if you feel that you can help others as you say, well help youre self to grow up. at least he responds to somebody on a need of help.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:09 AM

47 posts, read 44,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiconotaloca View Post
whatever... if you feel that you can help others as you say, well help youre self to grow up. at least he responds to somebody on a need of help.
I would rather someone respond to me with the correct information rather than just respond with anything and say " at least he responded" you sound just as dumb as hotblue. If ur not the same person but I won't get into that. I am very grown for that matter and I've already helped myself. I respond on here when I have accurate information to help. Not just to be seen and read. I simply corrected hotblue on information he is giving out to people on here as fact when in reality he's not even sure o it himself. You should always research and double check info before u pass it on to others as fact. Especially if it's important to a person especially in this case as he's telling her to wait 4-8 weeks for a response when in fact it should only take a week or 2 at most. And giving out a wrong website tiger answers. If u don't know something just say u don't know. Or don't answer at all!!!! I believe I'm being very helpful to the info I kno and experienced. What's your status?

Old 11-15-2011, 08:11 AM

47 posts, read 44,812 times
*Wrong website to get answers *

Old 11-15-2011, 10:11 AM

6 posts, read 13,435 times
HI Everyone, just joined this forum. I was also in search of the process for St. Ann's terrace apartment. I applied online and was called for an interview and told to bring all documents on 10/29/11. When I went to the interview I thought the interview would be one on one however it was an open area and not much privacy. I gave in my paperwork and notify some of the pages and told that my application was complete just waiting on my employment verification. Can anyone tell me how long after this will it take for for me to get approved or the process. Thanks

Old 11-15-2011, 02:17 PM

365 posts, read 501,517 times
Did you apply open market or was this an application to the lottery?

Old 11-15-2011, 02:41 PM

Moneboo.... That's the one thing I'm wondering. Im trying to figure our if the process is the same for both the lottery and the open market appliers. I'm thinking that based on your income especially if it's over the income guidelines then you would be charged the market rated rent. But if your income is within the lottery requirements than you would pay the rent as advertised. Idk but that's the one question that's not being answered. But as you can see the process is rather fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City