Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 03:40 PM

15 posts, read 41,474 times

Advertisements

I wanted to ask if its too late obtain my own at this time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 09:06 PM

7 posts, read 28,559 times
TIGA313 Idk what's going on but if its happening to us it must be happening to other people aswell. I am hiring another lawyer to start putting fire under some people. This is serious business, I dont have time to be running back and forth makingtrips to MW thats not leading anywhere. When it came to giving my downpayment, inspection, insurance,and homefirst grant it had to be done asap, but now when it comes down to giving be a closing date I'm being stalled. I will also be contacting John Paul ho the president of fillmore in representing MW. to let him know how wasteful and unprofessional this process has been.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:04 PM

Yes...all dat you'be said is on point n it must be happening to others. I've also spoke to john Paul n he's not saying nothing promising..he told me personally that he can not provide a closing date even though I started the process in mid July! We r not entering a new year with no progress. As u stated they were quick to get my $, etc. But slow on a closing. I don't get it, so the scam is waiting it out so the banks can get a higher rate? What's the slowness about..I don't get it. Pls let me know John Paul's feedback...but I think it may be bull, if ull excuse me. It's putting a bad taste in my mouth.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:05 PM

Meant: all that you've stated is on point...

Old 12-06-2011, 08:16 PM

If anyone is having sililar problems like Tiga and I please voice them.Tiga like I said I'm in the process of getting another lawyer. I will definitely get back on what JPH says. It good that we're posting this I know for sure sale agents read this. I've been to the sales office and seen these postings but only shows the positiv responses to have people believe this is a easy hassle free process. After I hear from my lawyer I will also be getting in contact with the "shame on you team " to expose whatever's going on.

Old 12-07-2011, 12:59 PM

My fiance also said he would like to get "Help me Howard" in on this as well...I was afraid these guys r politically connected n next thing I know we turn up somewhere....he said someone has to expose this crap with Meadowwood or else they will continue with this crap.
Yes, if there r others pls speak up...this will be a Occupy Meadowwood moment!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:09 PM

1 posts, read 1,977 times
Meadow wood At Gateway I don't know why I let my wife talk me into looking at this place. I am also in the process of buying one of their unit. First problem I should have dealt with my own bank instead of well fargo with Luigi Giunta the worst experience in my life. Now I am with Bank of America dealing with this crap again. I gave her all my papers work she giving me the run around call her to no avail never call me back always sorry but do the crap again in overtime, I CAN EVEN GET PRE APPROVED. This is unacceptable & unprofessional. Second mistake I should of never obtain their lawyer & gave him a downpayment. I think i made a bad decision but I let you know the outcome. Shame Shame Shame

Old 04-14-2012, 06:43 PM

2 posts, read 3,807 times
overall I am happy with the purchase. I can't expect high end because I didn't pay high end money but I feel like I am getting what I paid for. The floors that people complain about are not the best quality but I can change it and I will in time but it will do for now.

Old 04-14-2012, 06:50 PM

2 posts, read 3,807 times
I used BOA and that is something I regret. Looking back I should have used MCU bank. Big banks just can't personalize the home purchasing process like small banks can. Also big banks do so many transactions that your business gets lost in all the multi-tasking the workers have to do. I alway tell people to use a small bank.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:28 PM

Hey MC, you just dropped the bomb on me when you said Luigi cause that's my co tact person for Wellsfargo, although the lawyer that I have seemed like he would be on top of the bank if I don't hear from him. Just to let you know I had BOA and they are the worst! Read my other post, they're just like what you said. I kind of have an idea on who you're dealing with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City