Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 06:58 PM

1,456 posts, read 4,315,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlock View Post
Brooklyn has it's fair share of female beauty. How is the typical LI youngish girl nowadays down there?
In Nassau Co, there's A LOT of hot wiminz. Probably b/c in Nassau, there is a lot more interaction between other ppl which means people will compare themselves more and compete with each other PAIRED WITH THE FACT THAT most ppl are financially well-off. Not to mention the access to the NYC social scene where people try to look their best. There are also a lot of hot soccer moms there.

In Suffolk Co, there's not as many pretty girls: It's so sad!
I'm from Suffolk myself and it pains me to admit this but its true. There are very few pretty girls around where I live and i've rarely met one that was an 8/10 or above on the hotness scale in my town or any surrounding town/hamlet. I think it could be due to the lack of clubs and young adult-friendly options out here. Since the social scene is so whack here, there is less of a desire by many women to make themselves superhot. Nassau is not that much richer than Suffolk but people seem to put their money to other uses than appearance here. (The Hamptons is excluded from all of this since most of the people you see there are just vacationing/visiting, especially in peak seasons)

But overall, I have love for all of LI.

Last edited by LongIslandPerson; 01-08-2012 at 07:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2012, 10:23 PM

669 posts, read 1,269,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandPerson View Post
In Nassau Co, there's A LOT of hot wiminz. Probably b/c in Nassau, there is a lot more interaction between other ppl which means people will compare themselves more and compete with each other PAIRED WITH THE FACT THAT most ppl are financially well-off. Not to mention the access to the NYC social scene where people try to look their best. There are also a lot of hot soccer moms there.

I'm from Suffolk myself and it pains me to admit this but its true. There are very few pretty girls around where I live and i've rarely met one that was an 8/10 or above on the hotness scale in my town or any surrounding town/hamlet. I think it could be due to the lack of clubs and young adult-friendly options out here. Since the social scene is so whack here, there is less of a desire by many women to make themselves superhot. Nassau is not that much richer than Suffolk but people seem to put their money to other uses than appearance here. (The Hamptons is excluded from all of this since most of the people you see there are just vacationing/visiting, especially in peak seasons)

I'm from BK but wen't to HS in LI, Farmingdale to be exact which is in Nassau and I agree Nassau def has a better selection of girls than Suffolk. But Brentwood and it's surrounding areas has some really beautiful Spanish women.

Old 01-08-2012, 10:30 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,961,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandPerson View Post

I know this one chick from Suffolk county, blond hair blue eyes, typical elitest. She had no curves what's ever and does not have a petite frame. Her face is like a raisin.

Old 01-09-2012, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I know this one chick from Suffolk county, blond hair blue eyes, typical elitest. She had no curves what's ever and does not have a petite frame. Her face is like a raisin.
LOL, yep, you definitely got a Suffolk girl there!! Most likely from the North Shore!

Old 01-09-2012, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshd9124 View Post
I'm from BK but wen't to HS in LI, Farmingdale to be exact which is in Nassau and I agree Nassau def has a better selection of girls than Suffolk. But Brentwood and it's surrounding areas has some really beautiful Spanish women.
Hmm, Brentwood has an above-average amount of pretty girls by Suffolk standards but theres also a lot of obese and/or fugly girls to match. As for it's neighborhing Central Islip, there are not that many pretty girls there. I was looking through one of my friends Prom Pictures a few years ago and...... !!

Old 01-10-2012, 03:35 AM

24,606 posts, read 55,857,609 times
Actually as a visitor I didn't find the local NY girls all that attractive. Boston and LA (as fake as it is) was better. The European tourists at some of the museums though, wow, never seen so many beautiful women in one place before.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:36 AM

24,606 posts, read 55,857,609 times
Although I will say a real NY accent makes a '5' girl a 7 or 8, lol.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:29 AM

39 posts, read 123,152 times
Easy answear...
Regular Diet of Rice and Beans. So much so that even Asian women are thickening up from eating rice and beans. I have just gave away our secret. I feel everyone location should be able to benefit from prettier women. The world would be a better place. Thats the problem with the middle east. They don't have enough pretty women and the one's they do have remain covered up. I would be stressed out in that enviornment and up in arms also.. lol jk. Or not.. lol

Old 01-12-2012, 10:50 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,219,050 times
For me when discussing aestehtical appearance the most important thing is pretty facial features. If the body is perfect but I find the face unappealing then I'm not interested.

Last edited by Northwindsforever; 01-12-2012 at 11:00 AM..

Old 01-12-2012, 11:30 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,515,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Actually as a visitor I didn't find the local NY girls all that attractive. Boston and LA (as fake as it is) was better. The European tourists at some of the museums though, wow, never seen so many beautiful women in one place before.

You're probably basing that on the Western standard-issue blond barbie look as = attractive.

That's not so popular in NYC, we like more flavor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City