Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2009, 05:47 PM

28 posts, read 158,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marion View Post
Hi! This is Rosemarie Fonseca and hoping someone has Alba Cuevas and Francis Williams e-mail address.Thanks.
I can put you in touch with Alba Cuevas. Send me a private email at: Homie1953@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 05:57 PM

2 posts, read 7,998 times
How about Rosemarie Fonseca?

Old 05-19-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steves33 View Post
I believe the nuns running the Kennedy Home were the Franciscan Sisters of Peace. Here's their website:

Who We Are

You can probably contact their archivist and make your inquiry about your great aunt. Good luck.
Mother Miriam Francis or Mother Mary Joan

Old 06-01-2009, 11:57 PM

1 posts, read 3,567 times
yes..I knew them too and when the news came in Clarence was killed over seas shortly after he left.
This is Denise

I believe if you go to google earth and type in the address 1770 stillwell ave, you can view it

lets see the pics....kichuradee@gci.net

hey Sonia...I read your posting and I think I remember you, and do remember all you have mentioned. This is Denise...I used to hang in lady Hall after 4b...went to Christopher Columbus HS and left in 71. Use to hang around with Julia the singer, and remember the "wizard of Oz play? yeah...I too was a cheerleader in the blue and gold uniform...send a pic okay?

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 06-02-2009 at 12:30 AM..

Old 07-10-2009, 08:04 PM

Hi Everyone,
We are having a St. Joe's / Kennedy Reunion at the Kennedy Home (now Cerebral Palsy Foundation) on Saturday July 18th.

We will have great food from Blair & Nancy / great music from our own Marci Mendoza, a tour of the grounds, and some surprise guests.

Please join us and bring your camera! You'll be glad you did!

Donation regristration $25
Contact person: Nellie Escoto Fraizer: silverfeather55@msn.com

Old 07-31-2009, 11:44 AM

1 posts, read 3,393 times
Default the nun runing the kennedyhome back then was mother mariam francis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWhite9420 View Post
Dear Nancy:

I wrote to you last week trying to locate some information about the Nun that was running the Kennedy Home in the late 50's or early 60's.

If you do not remember her or her name, it would be very helpful if you could tell me the name of the order she belonged to.

I am 58 years old and suffered a heart attack several months ago, being the last survivor of my family line I have been asked to assemble all of the information I have to create a family tree, so that others will understand our family history.

I would appriciate any help you can provide, I have written to two other people on the web page I found for the Kennedy Home, however I have not had any success there either.

Sincerely,

Peter White
Yorktown Heights, New York

Old 09-19-2009, 06:22 PM

1 posts, read 3,291 times
this is elias c. monroig, formerly known as the elvis nut. i now live in jacksonville, tx.

Old 09-25-2009, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine57 View Post
Yes it was Nicky not Chris don't know how I got Chris anyway I used to hang around with Anna Lopez and Rosita and Aida gonzalez Also a girl named Milagros known as Millie who married Larry Byrnes. There were other people who were a bit older I used to be a cheerleader for the basketball team. So many many wonderful memories and so many good people who truly helped me to become a better person today. I cant remember the name of some of the counselors there but I remember a few of them were old homies themselves. Iremember a guy named Blair who had a sister there as well can't remember her name. I used to work in the administrative office on the switchboard for a short time.
Blair's sister is Judy. They were involved in our latest reunion in July 2009

Old 10-03-2009, 04:02 PM

Kennedy Alumni Group: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/kennedy_alumni_association

St. Joseph's Group: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/stjosephpeekskill

Old 10-18-2009, 10:30 PM

1 posts, read 3,166 times
Default Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias c. monroig View Post
this is elias c. monroig, formerly known as the elvis nut. i now live in jacksonville, tx.
There's only one Elias I remember from Kennedy and I have a photo of him from 1966...in 8th grade. Looks like a young Elvis!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search