Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2013, 09:13 PM

15 posts, read 29,803 times

Advertisements

Julia maldonado, how have u been. i remember u very well, do u remember me, fa-le-she-ta perez? maybe u remember my sister mercedes, they use to call her prezzle or maybe my brother jose, they called him bummmy. if u remember , contact me, would love to talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2013, 09:19 PM

THIS IS TO ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS ME OR MY FAMILY FROM ST.JOE"S OR KENNEDY: so so many memories good and bad ones, but alot of them. LOL. family members; bother Jose (bummy) perez, sister Mercedes (prezzle) perez and Me, Fe-le-she-ta perez. love to talk, since i find this site, it's like i stepped back into the past. WOW contact me. thax

Old 03-18-2013, 09:36 PM

To Evelyn, I'm so sorry to have read about ur sister Giggles, that hurt my herat to read that, but i will always have the fun memories of her and i. we did so much together. got in alot of trouble too LOL. do u remember me? contact me maybe we can reminisce about Giggles together. i'm sure ur memories r just as good, if not, Better.

Old 06-04-2013, 05:17 AM

2 posts, read 4,184 times
hi I am looking for anyone who would remember ''THE VAN WYCKS" THERE WAS MARY,TEDDY,JOESPH,CARL,PATTY AND VIRGINA. I was adopted and would love to find anyone to tell me about them it was in the 50'2 thru early 60's thanks so much my name is DAWN MARIE

Old 06-04-2013, 05:22 AM

2 posts, read 4,184 times
Post Do you know

Does anyone remember "the van wycks" there was virgina,mary,patty,carl,joseph,teddy? Anything you remember would be great, there where there in the 50's to early 60's thanks so much .........

Old 07-20-2013, 05:19 PM

1 posts, read 2,049 times
Looking for info on my mothers family her name is Marguerite Arnott she had 2 brothers William and Joseph an a sister Ann she was there 1935-1943 any info would be great thank you she got married when she was 20 and has 7 children and is a wonderful mother would love to find some pictures of her she was in a play there in St Josephs

Old 08-10-2013, 06:47 PM

2 posts, read 4,025 times
Wink For Van Carroll

You have a brother named Craig?? Your names were mentioned at the reunion today. We, my brothers & I were at the reunion at the Kennedy Home today. I hoped to see you & your brother after all these years. There will be another reunion next year we hope. Come meet up with all your old friends!

Joan Young
jyoungsantiago@gmail.com

Old 08-10-2013, 06:53 PM

2 posts, read 4,025 times
I had hoped to see Carmen Castro & Joyce (forgot her name, oops!) at the reunion today. We were in the baby girls 3 bldg. I was also at the 233rd St group home with Carmen. If anyone knows how to reach them, please forward my email!

Thanks!

Joan Young
jyoungsantiago@gmail.com

Old 08-11-2013, 03:59 PM

6 posts, read 12,123 times
Smile My name is Trina, I was also sent there during the yr of 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by luz575 View Post
I Great Time There Than Went Into Forster Care
On 1975 Think It Was The Best I Ever Had.the Pabon Forster Parents Were Also Great I Stood There ntil I Hit 18 Yrs.old I Went By He Name Of Little Mari I Lived In The Building Next To The School We Used To Call Ding Dong.i Was 9 Yrs Old
When I Was Put In Home.it Was Always On My Mind
Than St.cabbrin Took Over The Agency I Quess For Some Kids.
I was 15 when i arrived there. And i also remember Ding-Dong lol! I went to that school hahahahaha!! I am so excited about finding this site (which was really by accident). I "loved" that place!! I made friends for the first time in my life. I remember the infirmary, the football field, how we used to play paddleball aganst the infirmary walls? lol! Were you there for the very first talent show they held? in 76? it was my group that won first place lol! The gym was where they held the show and then they held a dance for all the kids and the parents? Wow! That building next to Ding dong was "Yolaida" cottage. Thats the first cottage i went to and over to the other cottage for the older girls and funny...i cant remember the name, not the girls cottage going towards the infirmary. I loved the food delivery, in the siver containers? lol! Food was goo too! The movie Rockie was out, i had posters all over my rm wall :-) I found my first love there Spanky lol, he had gotten a job and an apt in village and by then i was 17 and i would go on wkends visits to see him (sneaking, suppose to be visiting mother). Remember the every 3 month clothes shopping? with the vouchers on Fordam rd? Wish i had pictures, i was not into them back then, now i travel everywhere with a camera in my bag. Im sure i may have seen you i was quiet but friendly and we thought of Yolaida girls as our little sisters. Well before i bore you any more with what i remember i will wait to get a reply from you. Hope you and your family are well. I will be searching for more people especially my old friends Madeline Rivera (Poodle) because she was so tiny and wore her hair out and it was very curly like a poodle :-) and Janet Arroyo. They would call me "Treetop" because of my big curly ponytail hahaha!

Old 08-11-2013, 04:12 PM

6 posts, read 12,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy Escoto View Post
There is a Website exclusive to Alumni from the Kennedy Home in Pelham Pkwy (Bronx,NY) and St. Joseph's Home (Peekskill, NY) that is trying to locate homies we've lost touch with over the years and wish to reconnect with them now.

If you believe you were in either or both of these homes, please link to the following website. You will be required to answer a few questions asking you to provide the names of homies you were associated with at the time. Approval to become a member of this website will depend on your answers. Your information will then be confirmed to make certain that you are in the right place.

So for example, my family was in both of these homes and were popular for the simple fact that our family consisted of five brothers and five sisters all of whom arrived at St. Joseph's Home together about 1960-61. If you can identify any of us by first name(s), you're in. WELCOME BACK HOME!!
www.kennedyalumni.ning.com ([url]http://www.kennedyalumni.ning.com[/url] - broken link)
My names Trina, they sometimes called me Treetop because of my large curly ponytail lol! I was sent to Kennedy during the yr of 1975 till 77. I was in the cottage "YOLAIDA" I was 15yrs old at the time then transferred a yr later to the cottage right across the way but not the one going towards the gym, i cant believe i dont remember the name lol! Im trying to find friends Madeline Rivera and Janet Arroyo. My brother was also there, he was 3 yrs younger, named Jimmie. I am open to any reunion :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search