Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 05:28 PM

125 posts, read 238,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy93 View Post
exactly my point, plus those dumb cowboys need to stop with that NRA propaganda, we don't live in the 1800's anymore, the pioneers days are over and all those rednecks really should uplift and update their state of mind (although I highly doubt they do have the intellectual abilities to do it )
Do you realize that when concealed carry first passed in Texas, all the new York-type liberals all predicted blood in the streets, and shootouts at every fender bender? None of it happened. As usual, as always, the liberals were wrong. Liberals are always wrong.

But that's not the real point.

Ther Constitution of the United States guarantees us, as a God-given right, the right to "keep and bear arms". But you people in New York...You've surrendered your God-given rights, and have laid down like sheep.

You don't like guns? Too bad. The Constitution protects the right to have them, and it doesn't matter if you like them or not.

But you New Yorkers...shame on you...

Gutless cowards.

Old 01-07-2012, 05:34 PM

84 posts, read 250,011 times
Tell me why does every major city in the South have higher murder rates than NYC. I'm talking about Baltimore, Miami, DC, Birmingham, Richmond, Dallas, Houston, Memphis.

Last edited by DA Fernandez; 01-07-2012 at 05:43 PM..

Old 01-07-2012, 05:36 PM

573 posts, read 1,462,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citylove101 View Post
This isn't a case of pro or anti gun rights. Its a case of someone too dumb or too arrogant to find out what the laws are regarding weapons and then whining when he gets punished for his own ignorance.
That demonstrates well that rednecks that embrace gun laws are plain stupid, they are the type of people that could barely place any city out of their home state on a map smh

Old 01-07-2012, 05:45 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,672,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistergus75 View Post

You don't like guns? Too bad. The Constitution protects the right to have them, and it doesn't matter if you like them or not.

Gutless cowards.
Since in NYC conceal carry is restricted(how people here want it) this seems like too bad for you.
If you don't like perhaps you should take this as message from god that you should refrain from entering nyc, afterall people in NYC do not want it to end up how the god fearing gun toting texans want their state to end up, so if you don't like it then simply stay away!

Old 01-07-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistergus75 View Post

Gutless cowards.
I don't need a gun to knock your ass out, you are the real coward who need to hide behind a gun barrel to feel safe, real men fight fair one/hand-to-hand

Old 01-07-2012, 05:46 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,611,310 times
It's quite simple.

More guns doesn't solve anything. Allowing people to carry would just cause more problems than it's worth. Before spewing some ignorance based on one article about someone too stupid to check laws that vary from state to state, try arguing the murder rates in the south which are far worse than the north.

The notion that New Yorkers "don't like guns" is a clueless one. Most are ambivalent about them. Guns don't kill people, violent, ignorant people who carry them do.

And before you say I am anti-2nd amendment, I am from a family full of cops and was around guns all my life.

Old 01-07-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjanna74 View Post
It's quite simple.

More guns doesn't solve anything. Allowing people to carry would just cause more problems than it's worth. Before spewing some ignorance based on one article about someone too stupid to check laws that vary from state to state, try arguing the murder rates in the south which are far worse than the north.

The notion that New Yorkers "don't like guns" is a clueless one. Most are ambivalent about them. Guns don't kill people, violent, ignorant people who carry them do.

And before you say I am anti-2nd amendment, I am from a family full of cops and was around guns all my life.
Good cops know that guns are the source of the problems

Old 01-07-2012, 05:57 PM

370 posts, read 1,366,091 times
Why the heck do people in other states care about NY laws?
Are you so afraid to walk our mean streets (safest big city in the USA) that you need a gun?

Secondly, what is wrong with people in other states that still allow smoking in bars, restaurants, parks and so forth???

Oh, wait, you all think it's okay for you to pollute our air...

Old 01-07-2012, 06:05 PM

84 posts, read 250,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missjanna74 View Post
It's quite simple.

Thats what I've been saying look at crime in the South and Midwest. Look at Detroit, St.Louis, Gary, Flint, Chicago, Birmingham all cities with murder rates over 3 times the national average.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:16 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,515,853 times
And what's the deal with airline food!?!

Why don't you mind your own business? I don't bother you about the fact that the mass of the average Texas resident is such that nearby lightweight objects are often pulled into their gravitational field and begin orbiting their massive bellies, so don't bother us about our gun control laws.

PS: I'm pretty sure you don't know what "God given" means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City