Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 12:33 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingRepresenter View Post
Well these days its OK, better yet, its a social norm for people to be openly/overtly racist to white people, its socially acceptable to hate white people and its actually a "in" thing to "get at" the white man.
Oh yes because white people have it so hard, if you think racism and hatred to the whites have been bad, you should try being a different race or a woman for a bit to really see who is having is bad.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:35 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
whether he stays or left, he would till be accused of white flight or gentrification depending on his next move. amazing how everything orbits around little archie.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:50 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryF1 View Post
A Conservative white, blue collar, working class, religious man and WWII veteran.

With old fashioned morals and ideas. Have you seen an Archie in Queens or any of the boroughs recently?
I think there are tons of Archies living in the boroughs. There's a place for everyone here

Old 03-21-2012, 07:29 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,084,455 times
Would he sell his home for $500,000? Now that the Jeffersons moved ON UP TO THE EAST SIDE, maybe even MORE.

Then he could move to a nice RED state and have money left over, preferably one with tolerable medical care, since he's pushing his 88th birthday and is having problems with incontinence. Edith would long ago have passed away from Alzheimer's and her last words would have been "Oh AHHHHCHIE."

He of course would be in his glory since most of the country has moved far right enough for his 1950 views to be quite mainstream. He'd probably have velvet portraits of Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich hanging over the piano.

The highlights of his life would have been being chosen as a delegate to cast a vote for GWB and being a proud memeber of the Florida Tea Party. HE is FURIOUS with the election of a black man to the presidency whom he refers to "that black kid with the horseface.".
Barbara Bush once kissed him on the cheek and he hasn't washed that cheek in a decade.

He has turned Catholic now that the Church has selected a "good German Pope" although he secretly wished the Church had chosen Ronald Reagan as pontiff.

Last edited by Kefir King; 03-21-2012 at 07:37 AM..

Old 03-21-2012, 07:50 AM

2,211 posts, read 4,850,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
He of course would be in his glory since most of the country has moved far right enough for his 1950 views to be quite mainstream. He'd probably have velvet portraits of Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich hanging over the piano. .
What's sad is that Archie Bunker's political leanings from FORTY YEARS AGO would be considered "liberal" by Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich "modern" standards.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:58 AM

400 posts, read 983,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Oh yes because white people have it so hard
Oh yes I forgot, If you're white you automatically have it easy. You just breeze through life without a struggle or having to work ever/at all.

Quote:
if you think racism and hatred to the whites have been bad
It hasnt BEEN bad, but its getting there. White males are the opposite of a protected class, they are actually a targeted class and not in a good way.

Quote:
you should try being a different race or a woman for a bit to really see who is having is bad.
I cant be anything other than what I am.

It seems like race/gender is ONLY a factor when it is AGAINST a white male and race/gender is never a factor when it comes to ANYTHING remotely positive in regards to white males.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:04 AM

Quote:
It seems like race/gender is ONLY a factor when it is AGAINST a white male and race/gender is never a factor when it comes to ANYTHING remotely positive in regards to white males.
yes....for the first time in 6000 years of recorded human history, the white male can be thought of negatively. The white male still runs the world and controls 99% of the wealth and the power...but now for the first time in 6000 years..his social status is not sacrosanct.

Boo....freaking....hoo.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:28 AM

400 posts, read 983,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBrown80 View Post
yes....for the first time in 6000 years of recorded human history, the white male can be thought of negatively.
Yea because all the F'd up things "he/they" has done is not outweighed by all the good things "he/they" has done. The language we are speaking in, the computer we are using, the internet we send information through are all inventions of non-white males.

Quote:
the white male still runs the world and controls 99% of the wealth and the power
Zionist jews/AshkeNAZI jews/Jews control a disproportional amount of wealth on the earth and in turn, control a vast amount of power.

As I said, anything bad said against white males is a-o-k.

Quote:
Boo....freaking....hoo.
It must hurt you or have an influence on your life that you're not white....

Old 03-21-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Yea because all the F'd up things "he/they" has done is not outweighed by all the good things "he/they" has done. The language we are speaking in, the computer we are using, the internet we send information through are all inventions of non-white males.

Zionist jews/AshkeNAZI jews/Jews control a disproportional amount of wealth on the earth and in turn, control a vast amount of power.

As I said, anything bad said against white males is a-o-k.

It must hurt you or have an influence on your life that you're not white....
Sigh, really with the zionist jews now? What little credibility you had is now gon.....actually you never had credibility to begin with.

By the way, I am so white I can write "transparent" on my census form. Being a white male is how I know FIRST HAND that the world and society itself is built to accomodate me. And now, society is changing and other minorities are starting to have equal footing with the white male, and you are boo hooing because white males might only control 98% of the world, instead of 99%.

I repeat...Boo-freaking-hoo. It is still A-Ok to be racist in this country, to be misogynistic, to be homophobic, to be anti-semetic. It's not just the white males that get dumped on. Crawl down off the cross dude, someone needs the wood.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:15 AM

6 posts, read 7,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBrown80 View Post
Sigh, really with the zionist jews now? What little credibility you had is now gon.....actually you never had credibility to begin with.

By the way, I am so white I can write "transparent" on my census form. Being a white male is how I know FIRST HAND that the world and society itself is built to accomodate me. And now, society is changing and other minorities are starting to have equal footing with the white male, and you are boo hooing because white males might only control 98% of the world, instead of 99%.

I repeat...Boo-freaking-hoo. It is still A-Ok to be racist in this country, to be misogynistic, to be homophobic, to be anti-semetic. It's not just the white males that get dumped on. Crawl down off the cross dude, someone needs the wood.

Of course... What worries would a sheltered trust fund kid have in this world? I mean the only worries you had growing up were which kicks you were going to wear that day. Mommy and daddy made sure of that. It must be nice to have that type of life without ever experiencing REALITY. You wouldn't understand what this gentleman is talking about because YOU never had to work for anything in your life. Please, next time you speak for "white people" emphasize that you are rich wasp transplant, NOT a New Yorker.

Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: