Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 11:58 AM

836 posts, read 2,948,015 times

Advertisements

If the OP was already drunk, then why not pee in his pants?
Would be any difference?
Sure he could ruined his pants that day, but his record will be clean right now.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:02 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,401,825 times
damn son. they dissed you.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:14 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcMahon001 View Post
I was born and raised here(From Woodlawn), now at 32 years old I am getting very sick of it. I was out for St Paddys Day in the city with my friends and girlfriend, I ended up spending the rest of my weekend in the tombs because I was locked up for "public urination"(I held in for almost an hour and there was no bathrooms, I was in the most dark, wooded, secluded, descelet area right next to a pile of dog crap), but some fat ugly transplant lady shouted me out and called me a "pig", I cursed her out, told her to mind her own business, so naturally she went off and told a cop, I was a little intoxicated and I ended up in jail until Monday. I tried to talk to the cop but he wouldn't bargain(with the transplant standing over him like an overbearing mother). I spent four years in the USMC and work in the sanitation department, I also have never had anything more than a traffic ticket. Yet because some big mouthed chick who wasn't even from NY, I am in the database. Truly amazing. It seems NY has turned into a real totalitarian state. Bloomberg the little dictator and the pompous yuppies who have the cops hop, skip and jump on every petty complaint they have.

Sorry for the rant, but NY was not even like this 10 years ago and definitely was not like this when my father or grandfather grew up here. Maybe I am just growing out of NYC, I don't know.
So back in the day, your father and grandfather could pee any time and any where in the city? No hon, that pubic urination law was on the books before you were born. You were caught breaking the law and you were punished.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:40 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,597,244 times
He urinates in public but asks why New York City sucks? I missed a connection someplace. Are we supposed to infer that other cities are more liberal in permitting public urination? (The least he could've done was tell us which ones!)

Old 03-21-2012, 12:51 PM

19,039 posts, read 13,955,559 times
Didn't the OP state that he worked sanitation? If he's with DSNY, he should be cheering NYC because in most places, his job isn't public, doesn't pay nearly as much, and has no retirement plan.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:11 PM

172 posts, read 448,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoltrane View Post
NYC sucks because of the low lifes!
you sound like quite the racist!
this is in response to your previous post.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:15 PM

172 posts, read 448,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Didn't the OP state that he worked sanitation? If he's with DSNY, he should be cheering NYC because in most places, his job isn't public, doesn't pay nearly as much, and has no retirement plan.
And you should be cheering that you have a professional dept. that maintains the city in a mostly clean way. Try that with private companies.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:27 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,214,988 times
Quote:
LOL.

Precisely my thoughts.

I'm a native, born and bred, and I would have called the cops. In fact, I have.

N/R 49th street station, I believe it was on St. Patricks's day as well. Started walking down the steps from the sidewalk and bam! Some stupid white guy drunk as sht with his little pink pecker pissing in the middle of the stairway.

Disgusting pig! What, I gotta walk through his ****?

Moreover, such an act is a total disrespect for the entire city. People like this is why the city is filthy and disgusting and this particularly includes the subway!

Did I mention I was with my girlfriend, heading home after an evening out? Pleased and happy, and then we are confronted with a pink pecker!

People like this simply have no manners, no training and no sense of propriety. Their act and attitude defines who they are and where they come from. Low Lifeville!

The OP is so low life he takes a **** in public, and his GF stands and watches, just like the 'lady' of good breeding and manners she must be.

In the subway station, after a few choice words toward the pink peeker, I thought about cracking him one, but why get into it with a dunk and his peeker. Rather, I simply yelled out, "officer, officer", a few seconds later here they came running down the platform, appearing out of nowhere. I guess, seeing the surprise on my face, the officer stated, "you call, we come".

Drunk pink pecker got a little biligerent and confrontational, so the officers, in good NYPD fashion, introduced pink pecker to the wall and then the platrom sidewalk! They cuffed him and took him away.

OP, I w/h called the cops too! You were so drunk you couldn't hold your pee. No bathroom, ANYWHERE, in the citty of NY?? No bar, no McD's, no Starbucks, no HOTEL?

You are just another whinning pink pecker low life. You did wrong, and you need to 'man up' and accept that you deserved what you got. Why should anyone be forced to dwell upon your little protruded pink peeker spewing urine about the place?

Officer, officer, officer....

Btw, I hope you all realize, that the OP is a TROLL! Using 2 or more additional aliases.

Mother Of God. If I addressed any black or hispanic person on any kind of thread (troll or not) on this forum the way coltrane just did about a white person, he would have had a mini stroke and contacted the FBI. I've been here long enough to know that about this hypocritical, racist POS.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:29 PM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,558,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
He urinates in public but asks why New York City sucks? I missed a connection someplace. Are we supposed to infer that other cities are more liberal in permitting public urination? (The least he could've done was tell us which ones!)
Yea, in Bangalore you can even crap on the street and get away with it. Hence, Banglaore doesn't suck apparently.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:31 PM

6 posts, read 7,208 times
Quote:
LOL.

Precisely my thoughts.

I'm a native, born and bred, and I would have called the cops. In fact, I have.

N/R 49th street station, I believe it was on St. Patricks's day as well. Started walking down the steps from the sidewalk and bam! Some stupid white guy drunk as sht with his little pink pecker pissing in the middle of the stairway.

Disgusting pig! What, I gotta walk through his ****?

Moreover, such an act is a total disrespect for the entire city. People like this is why the city is filthy and disgusting and this particularly includes the subway!

Did I mention I was with my girlfriend, heading home after an evening out? Pleased and happy, and then we are confronted with a pink pecker!

People like this simply have no manners, no training and no sense of propriety. Their act and attitude defines who they are and where they come from. Low Lifeville!

The OP is so low life he takes a **** in public, and his GF stands and watches, just like the 'lady' of good breeding and manners she must be.

In the subway station, after a few choice words toward the pink peeker, I thought about cracking him one, but why get into it with a dunk and his peeker. Rather, I simply yelled out, "officer, officer", a few seconds later here they came running down the platform, appearing out of nowhere. I guess, seeing the surprise on my face, the officer stated, "you call, we come".

Drunk pink pecker got a little biligerent and confrontational, so the officers, in good NYPD fashion, introduced pink pecker to the wall and then the platrom sidewalk! They cuffed him and took him away.

OP, I w/h called the cops too! You were so drunk you couldn't hold your pee. No bathroom, ANYWHERE, in the citty of NY?? No bar, no McD's, no Starbucks, no HOTEL?

You are just another whinning pink pecker low life. You did wrong, and you need to 'man up' and accept that you deserved what you got. Why should anyone be forced to dwell upon your little protruded pink peeker spewing urine about the place?

Officer, officer, officer....

Btw, I hope you all realize, that the OP is a TROLL! Using 2 or more additional aliases.
You sure you weren't with your boyfriend? You seem like you enjoyed that "pink pecker", you even noticed the color and size of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City