Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2012, 12:46 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonost View Post
We get you just fine, you've made it plain that you enjoy contradicting yourself and passing judgement on others who don't follow your lifestyle. It's in black and white typed by your own fingers, do you bother reading your own posts? We get you just fine, your repeating yourself because you like to pontificate from your imaginary soapbox.
I learned it from you! haha, nah, I am pretty sure some of you guys can't read...or just like to keep crying about things that don't change.

heck, I am not even sure why you are still posting, this is so far off topic that it is purely pointless at this point. You are simply arguing over hurt feels rather than what Bloomberg is doing and how hurt you are with him taking away your god given right to drink as much soda as you possibly can...sorry, don't feel sorry for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2012, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
What did I just say? I said I care about your opinions. I'm a humanitarian, man. I care about you.

This thread should be shut down why? Because you're agitated? That's not how this works my friend.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! "You hurt my new york feelings"! This sh1t has officially turned into a Seinfeld episode...

Lolwut?? This is a thread about a topic. We are giving our opinions on said topic. You included.

Keep going, you two are F*ing entertaining, I mean do you two even know what this thread is about or what was even mentioned over the past 35 pages or are you just so full of yourselves that you think you are accomplishing something? I am fine with pushing this to 50+ pages of pointless off topics cause you two stop signs just seem to keep going and going like you are all butt hurt or something.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:58 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Keep going, you two are F*ing entertaining, I mean do you two even know what this thread is about or what was even mentioned over the past 35 pages or are you just so full of yourselves that you think you are accomplishing something? I am fine with pushing this to 50+ pages of pointless off topics cause you two stop signs just seem to keep going and going like you are all butt hurt or something.
You truly are a strange cat. Simply typing the words "you guys are so far off topic" and "your feelings are all hurt" somehow creates this reality in your mind. It's probably less that you're delusional and more that you've got nothing else to come back with though. Either way, I'm hittin the hay bro. I suggest you do the same.

Good night sweet prince...

Old 06-06-2012, 01:00 AM

1,494 posts, read 2,722,235 times
Quote:
I learned it from you! haha, nah, I am pretty sure some of you guys can't read...or just like to keep crying about things that don't change.

heck, I am not even sure why you are still posting, this is so far off topic that it is purely pointless at this point. You are simply arguing over hurt feels rather than what Bloomberg is doing and how hurt you are with him taking away your god given right to drink as much soda as you possibly can...sorry, don't feel sorry for you.
I see you're awfully sore about being called out for your errors. If you don't like it, don't post. Or at least try not to contradict yourself next time.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
You truly are a strange cat. Simply typing the words "you guys are so far off topic" and "your feelings are all hurt" somehow creates this reality in your mind. It's probably less that you're delusional and more that you've got nothing else to come back with though. Either way, I'm hittin the hay bro. I suggest you do the same.

Good night sweet prince...
Yet you continue to run with it, that is what I find odd....either way, I am sure you will give your pointless two cents again at a later date, you seem to have done that since your very first post you mentioned to me....so until then....

Old 06-06-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonost View Post
I see you're awfully sore about being called out for your errors. If you don't like it, don't post. Or at least try not to contradict yourself next time.
What errors exactly? I know you don't read any posts. Anyway, available wants to go to bed, you should go tuck him in.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:12 AM

458 posts, read 616,304 times
urbanlife you are hilarious. I vote this thread gets stickied so more people can enjoy it!

"You're like a stop sign 'cause you can't read!" LOL! You can't make these people up!

http://i.imgur.com/qB7b6.gif

Old 06-06-2012, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester2138 View Post
urbanlife you are hilarious. I vote this thread gets stickied so more people can enjoy it!

Well you are welcome, I find the beginning of this topic to be laughable at best, and even funnier the number of city-data people that are upset about it, yet have said it will have no effect on them...making me wonder why it is even a big deal in the first place.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester2138 View Post

"You're like a stop sign 'cause you can't read!" LOL! You can't make these people up!

Old 06-06-2012, 02:28 AM

Quote:
What errors exactly? I know you don't read any posts.
Oh you know, supporting the 16oz+ ban when you say claim not to.

Quote:

"I will say Bloomberg is doing a bit of an over reach with trying to ban anything bigger than 16oz"

" I personally miss the days when I would ask for a large soda and they would give me a 16oz soda"

"I do think actually banning anything larger than 16oz cups is a dumb tactic that obviously took in little thought by the mayor"

"I miss the days when you would ask for a large and you were given a 16oz, back when the country was less fat, but in no way am I saying you should drink less soda, I am just saying I will judge you if you do, but where did I say you should care about that?"

"visit any state that has a high obesity rating and ask for a small soda, you will be lucky to be handed anything less than 16oz, that is what bothers me."

"I wonder if anyone is actually reading posts in here before commenting on them. I remember a time when a large soda was a 16oz, I see no problem going back to that era."

" I do wonder why we can't go back to the era of when a large soda was 16oz"

"The ban is a pointless idea, that I agree with, do people drink too much soda, yes, but we live in a culture where people no longer worry about that, which is a problem that a ban on soda will not fix. "

Last edited by Alkonost; 06-06-2012 at 03:13 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City