Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 05:52 AM

2,896 posts, read 9,811,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wharlem120s View Post
You are 100% correct..strictly for fun.

Jcoltrane nowhere did I say I was moving there, planned on moving there or anything like that. Get your panties out of a bunch sugar and stop always being on the offensive. I am sure you know, since you seem to know everything about everything that stress is not good for us black folk...lol Now smile

But thank you very much for those who gave links.
OMG, you're black! Kinda says it all, no? So many, living among so much, knowing so little....

My purpose is to oppose ignorance!

So, it was for fun? Did you forget to say that?

So, I was correct! Unrealistic and not cognizant of what's real. Rather evident, fun or not.

Living in Harlem, a bit unknowing and dreaming the impossible dream....

Better to be cognizant and in the real!

So, I guess you've gained nothing from the information provided?

Anyway, stress and blacks? Anymore numnutted comments?

My suggestion is to stop eating all that ignorant artery clogging food!!

You'll handle stress a lot better.

Me? I stopped eating fried foods, salt and that southern crap at 18. Clear arteries, to the absolute surprise and embarrassment of my Cardiologist. Added a bit of salt after the Angiogram (sp?).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2012, 06:06 AM

2,896 posts, read 9,811,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wharlem120s View Post
Jcoltrane nowhere did I say I was moving there, planned on moving there or anything like that.
You didn't say ANYTHING, that made any reasonable and relevant sense. Which is why you were instructed.

Quote:
...being on the offensive. I am sure you know, since you seem to know everything about everything....
I know much of what I SHOULD know, in order to survive, thrive, excel, and NOT have the world be a mystery to me.

If one does not know what I know, one must ask, 'what has one been doing all this time on Earth and in this city of cities???

Sitting around with a stupid "smile" on your face?

Quote:
But thank you very much for those who gave links.
You are welcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City