Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 09:50 PM

13 posts, read 44,385 times

Advertisements

Hey guys, so I had my interview for this building this past Wednesday my log # is 4**.. can anyone tell me what to expect next.. I dont have credit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 07:29 AM

25 posts, read 88,411 times
You will probably get a call for a home visit after the 1st interview.

Old 06-05-2012, 03:14 PM

thanks for the reply @manuel0509.. this process is long and tedious however my landlord told me she just received the verification form which she promptly filled out and returned.. I want to know if they call you for a home visit does that mean everything else has already been verified?

Old 06-06-2012, 10:34 AM

It is a long process. I apply for the new building at 102nd street and I had my home visit the first week of May and after that I have not heard from them. I heard that after the home visit the next is a call to show you the apartment, but I am not sure about that. I don't know exactly how they do the process.

Old 06-06-2012, 11:31 AM

25,374 posts, read 37,097,722 times
I think they do the MONEY first and then the home interview, so consider yourself almost home free.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:33 AM

Kefir King:
Do you have an idea of how long is the waiting after the home visit? I feel I can't take this anymore. lol

Old 06-09-2012, 09:31 AM

25,374 posts, read 37,097,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel0509 View Post
Kefir King:
Do you have an idea of how long is the waiting after the home visit? I feel I can't take this anymore. lol
Be patient, it will happen...and put down that gun!

The amount of paperwork for one of these buildings is beyond staggering and they grind though a few applicants a day until they get their quota.

But your paperwork and home visit are done, so I have a hunch you are waiting on the finishing touches on the apartment.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Be patient, it will happen...and put down that gun!

The amount of paperwork for one of these buildings is beyond staggering and they grind though a few applicants a day until they get their quota.

But your paperwork and home visit are done, so I have a hunch you are waiting on the finishing touches on the apartment.

Thank you for your answer Kefir King, now I feel better because I heard the building is not ready yet. It was scheduled to be ready by the Spring 2012 so, I hope to hear soon from them. But honestly, this waiting is just killing me..lol but I guess, I will just have to keep waiting. I wouldn't mind to wait 3 or 6 more months if at least they would tell me if I have been approved.. Have a good day.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:05 PM

I also got a letter from fidelity (my 401k ppl) and it said that related requested info on me on June 5th any idea how long before a home visit now? Sorry i'm soo anxious i just wanna know if i'm getting in or not so i can figure out my next move and info anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated

Old 06-13-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberSag View Post
I also got a letter from fidelity (my 401k ppl) and it said that related requested info on me on June 5th any idea how long before a home visit now? Sorry i'm soo anxious i just wanna know if i'm getting in or not so i can figure out my next move and info anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated
I understand you perfectly. lol, but I think Related first have to verify all the information you provided them on the initial interview. After they verify all of that then, if you still quality they do the home visit. My initial interview was in the middle of March and they did the home visit at the beginning of May. Now I am waiting from them to let me know if I qualified or not. I am so anxious too. But good luck and I hope everything goes well and you get your home visit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City