Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 12:34 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times

Advertisements

Ok, so on AOL it seems there is a building in Queens, 4 floors, several business of establishment.

There is a children's dance studio on the 2nd floor, and on the 4th floor is a S & M club. People are in an uproar and want them out.

what do we think???

Well, it is kinda like an apartment building, every tenant is different, and as long as they pay rent and are quiet, who cares what they do in thier apartment.

So while kids are dancing on the second floor, men and women are doing the deed on the fourth.

I see nothing wrong with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 01:29 PM

9,247 posts, read 24,077,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Ok, so on AOL it seems there is a building in Queens, 4 floors, several business of establishment.

There is a children's dance studio on the 2nd floor, and on the 4th floor is a S & M club. People are in an uproar and want them out.

what do we think???

Well, it is kinda like an apartment building, every tenant is different, and as long as they pay rent and are quiet, who cares what they do in thier apartment.

So while kids are dancing on the second floor, men and women are doing the deed on the fourth.

I hope it's the children and their dance studio that people are in an uproar about and want out.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:38 PM

1,155 posts, read 2,142,650 times
If people want to band together and protest them, maybe they will leave. But don't require some law enforcement to go there and drag them out. I say they aren't breaking any rules as long as they keep to themselves.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:32 PM

10,222 posts, read 19,210,835 times
They should throw out the kids dance studio. Nothing ruins a scene like hearing a kid squealing, even two floors away.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:45 PM

2,896 posts, read 9,813,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

what do we think???

Andrw

Of course not, in your comments, you have shown yourself to have homosexual 'pedefilic' fantasies; and you are Gay, and are in favor of a Liberal position in regard to that fact.

I STRONGLY suggest you do some homework and learn the facts regarding pedophilia, as well as the **techniques** and efforts they employ to procure VICTIMS!

Let's make this simple, JERRY SANDUSKY!

This man used every classic technique to put himself in contact with children, put himself in a position of authority; and intimacy. He then used his position to take full advantage of his disgusting desires.

Why in H would you advocate putting children in any state of risk whatsoever?
There is NO level of risk which is tolerable. NONE!

For what? What benefit?

Your mind is perverted and fully confused. You look at this issue through a prism of perversion.
Wrong is right, bad is good. The Devil is the author of confusion.

Quote:
The truth is as simple as it is terrifying:

Sickness is a condition.

Evil is a behavior.

Evil is always a matter of choice. Evil is not thought; it is conduct. And that conduct is always volitional.

And just as evil is always a choice,sickness is always the absence of choice. Sickness happens. Evil is inflicted.

Until we perceive the difference clearly,we will continue to give aid and comfort to our most pernicious enemies. We,as a society,decide whether something is sick or evil. Either decision confers an obligation upon us. Sickness should be treated. Evil must be fought.
The Difference Between "Sick" and "Evil" by Andrew Vachss (Parade): The Zero 5.0laf - The Official Website of Andrew Vachss

That's how "WE" feel buddy. EVIL MUST BE FOUGHT!

If We Really Want To Keep Our Children Safe by Andrew Vachss (Parade Magazine): The Zero 5.0laf - The Official Website of Andrew Vachss

Quote:
...the enticement of children for the sexual gratification of adults.

We need to understand our enemy. The essential characteristics of a predatory pedophile are: They like what they do,they do it because they want to,and they will continue to do it until incapacitated.

We need to understand that predatory pedophiles are superb diagnosticians. They can sense vulnerability in children. We need to learn from them—learn how they select their victims,how they approach,how they engage. And everything we learn,we must use against them.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoltrane View Post
Of course not, in your comments, you have shown yourself to have homosexual 'pedefilic' fantasies; and you are Gay, and are in favor of a Liberal position in regard to that fact.

I STRONGLY suggest you do some homework and learn the facts regarding pedophilia, as well as the **techniques** and efforts they employ to procure VICTIMS!

This man used every classic technique to put himself in contact with children, put himself in a position of authority; and intimacy. He then used his position to take full advantage of his disgusting desires.

For what? What benefit?

Your mind is perverted and fully confused. You look at this issue through a prism of perversion.

The Difference Between "Sick" and "Evil" by Andrew Vachss (Parade): The Zero 5.0laf - The Official Website of Andrew Vachss

If We Really Want To Keep Our Children Safe by Andrew Vachss (Parade Magazine): The Zero 5.0laf - The Official Website of Andrew Vachss

You are kidding, I am also a parent, gay or not....

****sticks tongue out****

one floor tenant has nothing to do with the other.

then tenant on floor one smokes pot all the time, I am four flights up, doesnt effect me or my life. not my business.

sorry the way you feel, but it is all different tenants renting spaces.

The people involved in the s and m thing have nothing to do with children. they are not going to the dance studio, they are on another floor having sex, which as adults we are all allowd to do and enjoy it.

so you can take your logic and I will give you one guess where you can place it.

and I re read my comment, and I still stand by what I wrote, one floor has nothing to do with the other.

I believe that you have a sick mind in your thoughts, as this has nothing to do with sex with minors.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:04 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
No, I wouldn't want my child going to a dance studio that had a sex club two stories above. You have no clue who is going to the sex club or what their other "fantasies" are. The potential is just too dangerous.

I wouldn't protest to get them out but I certainly wouldn't send my kid to the dance school. Who was in the building first? Sex club or dance school?

Old 07-19-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
No, I wouldn't want my child going to a dance studio that had a sex club two stories above. You have no clue who is going to the sex club or what their other "fantasies" are. The potential is just too dangerous.

I wouldn't protest to get them out but I certainly wouldn't send my kid to the dance school. Who was in the building first? Sex club or dance school?

that I dont know, that is a good question.

from what i read, i dont even think anyone knew for a long time what was going on in there, so my belief is that it was very low key.

and also from what i have read, the S & M thing takes place at night, when the dance studio is closed.

and while your reasoning sounds logical, and i can agree, it would be like letting a child go to a friends house and and the tenants that live 2 floors up have a meth lab going on....

Old 07-19-2012, 09:29 AM

1,155 posts, read 2,142,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoltrane View Post

For what? What benefit?

I think someone is off his meds. With the hardcore ranting on my post, then this barely intelligible post, it's very clear.

Who cares what is being done a couple floors up? They aren't affecting you.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilldeadly View Post
I think someone is off his meds. With the hardcore ranting on my post, then this barely intelligible post, it's very clear.

Who cares what is being done a couple floors up? They aren't affecting you.

This was my thought also.

It really is the same thing as living in an apartment building. I read the mothers complaining they don't want their child going there, which is fine....but think about it logically, how well do they really know who is living in the same building as them....just food for thought.

We have 32 families in our building. I know for a fact one lady, probably in her 50's sells pills.....always a single guy or girl going to the third floor, then leaving 10 minutes later.....it looks exactly what it is.

Doesn't effect my apartment, or my life.....and the lady is actually likeable.......so i keep my mouth shut, as it is not my business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City