Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 04:55 PM

1,268 posts, read 2,562,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Well, one thing seems to be common among mass murderers...they're all introverts....let's just get rid of all introverts then....
Why do people always confuse antisocial with introvert? The two have nothing to do with each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 06:13 PM

1,090 posts, read 1,594,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Funny, I say the same thing about not being like Republican cities and states, I could never live in those places.
Probably jester loves amazing, gorgeous, exciting cities such as Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Jacksonville, Birmingham, Dallas, Phoenix, etc etc

Old 07-27-2012, 06:14 PM

681 posts, read 1,672,122 times
NYC's anti-gun stance makes it hard and extremely inconvenient for the law-abiding citizen to own a firearm.
As a licensed gun owner in NYC, I am looking forward to the day I can move to a state where I can exercise my 2A rights freely.

On top of that I can't stand being here in this extremely liberal city, but my job is keeping here for the time being.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:37 PM

458 posts, read 616,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianuser View Post
Probably jester loves amazing, gorgeous, exciting cities such as Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Jacksonville, Birmingham, Dallas, Phoenix, etc etc
I haven't been to a single one of them, but nice try at bigotry.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:40 PM

3,357 posts, read 4,632,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCastaway View Post
Let's ban all frying pans as well since people have used those to kill as well.
Yeah, we really have to do something about all the mass frying pan killings we've had lately.

Old 07-27-2012, 07:26 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Chad View Post
NYC's anti-gun stance makes it hard and extremely inconvenient for the law-abiding citizen to own a firearm.
As a licensed gun owner in NYC, I am looking forward to the day I can move to a state where I can exercise my 2A rights freely.

On top of that I can't stand being here in this extremely liberal city, but my job is keeping here for the time being.
Well here is a list of cities that are going to be much more Republican minded and I am sure you will be much happier in them than I would ever be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianuser View Post

Old 07-27-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Well here is a list of cities that are going to be much more Republican minded and I am sure you will be much happier in them than I would ever be.
You're absolutely right, and I am in the planning stages of making my move in a few months!
I cant wait!

Old 07-27-2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
You're absolutely right, and I am in the planning stages of making my move in a few months!
I cant wait!
I am a strong believer that people should live where they are happiest. I would have no interest in living in the suburbs or a very Republican city, but people like my parents do love the suburbs which is the best fit for them, so I wish you the best of luck in finding that city that best fits yourself.

Old 07-27-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
I am a strong believer that people should live where they are happiest. I would have no interest in living in the suburbs or a very Republican city, but people like my parents do love the suburbs which is the best fit for them, so I wish you the best of luck in finding that city that best fits yourself.
Thanks, and I agree with you 100%, and even though we are both polar opposites, I agree with you that people should live where they are the happiest and get the most fulfillment.

(as a side note, Luckily for me my wife is willing to relocate!)

Old 07-27-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Thanks, and I agree with you 100%, and even though we are both polar opposites, I agree with you that people should live where they are the happiest and get the most fulfillment.

(as a side note, Luckily for me my wife is willing to relocate!)
Sometimes that is the most important factor, I wouldn't of been able to move here without my fiancee agreeing to it first.

regardless of being polar opposite in views, I think it is important to be around people you agree with because it makes life easier, with less arguing, and it is also important to remember even polar opposites can work together because we are all human and we all live on the same planet and share a closed ecosystem, it is all about figuring out where there is a middle for everyone to agree with in some way. The real problems come when one side refuses to work with the other to solve problems (not differences.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City