Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 AM

8,743 posts, read 18,370,266 times

Advertisements

Keep on "Globe Trotting" Peerage and casting your ignorance net across the globe! Have fun! Did I also mention that the only thing Obama hates more than Americans is illegal aliens/immigrants? Watch out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2012, 09:36 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerage View Post
Don't recall saying I was American. But didn't your president say he was going to change America for the better? And what happened? The entire country went into foreclosure and so many Americans lost jobs and homes. The Banks that robbed Americans were paid off, but, Americans were left with NOTHING not even a string to hang themselves with after this financial suicide. My understandig Obama has the lowest approval ratings. Carter had better ratings than him lol ha ha

As you said Funny how short term your memory is.... well your long term memory is slacking. Time to re-fill your glass of FOOL AID
Yeah, you don't pay attention to Congress do you, or do you seriously think this is all just a one man show? There is a reason why Congress has such a low approval rating.

And I am only guessing you are American, if not, I am sure there is plenty of crap going on where you are too, I have been watching what has been happening to Europe as well.

Anyway, you keep pretending like there was no problems for this country to deal with 4 years ago, if we would of elected a Republican things would of been much worse cause we would of "stayed the course" which that course was to continue to sink....but I am sure you forgot all about that...like a typical Republican, screw up the country and then complain when the other party can't fix it fast enough all while trying to do everything in your power to continue to undermine the country in hopes of winning votes four years later.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:37 AM

2,894 posts, read 5,904,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Obama isn't handing out tax cuts we can't afford or invading random countries without worrying about the financial and emotional stress it would have on the American people....
Yes he is.
He extended the bush tax cuts to the super rich and substantially increased troop numbers in the hell hole that is Afghanistan.

Obama is a bush light, IMO.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:41 AM

[quote=likeminas;25436501]
Quote:
Obama isn't handing out tax cuts we can't afford or invading random countries without worrying about the financial and emotional stress it would have on the American people....quote]
Yes he is.
He extended the bush tax cuts to the super rich and substantially increased troop numbers in a the hell hole that is Afghanistan.

Obama is a bush light, IMO.
He extended the Bush tax cuts because he gave in to Republican pressure to extend them. Personally I wish the Democrats would of let them all expire, then propose the same tax cuts for the middle class...also a great point why Congress has such low approval ratings across the board.

As for increasing troops in Afghanistan, that is much different than starting more wars, plus we managed to kill Bin Laden after turning our focus back to Afghanistan, which is what we went in to do in the first place until Bush got distracted by shiny objects, and now we have an end date in Afghanistan much like we had in Iraq that has since been completed under Obama.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:44 AM

484 posts, read 854,454 times
Quote:
Yeah, you don't pay attention to Congress do you, or do you seriously think this is all just a one man show? There is a reason why Congress has such a low approval rating.

And I am only guessing you are American, if not, I am sure there is plenty of crap going on where you are too, I have been watching what has been happening to Europe as well.

Anyway, you keep pretending like there was no problems for this country to deal with 4 years ago, if we would of elected a Republican things would of been much worse cause we would of "stayed the course" which that course was to continue to sink....but I am sure you forgot all about that...like a typical Republican, screw up the country and then complain when the other party can't fix it fast enough all while trying to do everything in your power to continue to undermine the country in hopes of winning votes four years later.
my point in my first post is YOU PUT these people in office and than you vote for Bloomberg again and again for a 2nd term and a 3rd knowing what he was like. Than you complain about him. I think its crazy how you let him and his money change term rules to suit him and than change them back to what they once were. But you STILL allow him to win the 3rd term.....how odd is that?

AGAIN I NEVER SAID I WAS AMERICAN!

Old 08-01-2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
my point in my first post is YOU PUT these people in office and than you vote for Bloomberg again and again for a 2nd term and a 3rd knowing what he was like. Than you complain about him. I think its crazy how you let him and his money change term rules to suit him and than change them back to what they once were. But you STILL allow him to win the 3rd term.....how odd is that?

AGAIN I NEVER SAID I WAS AMERICAN!
You think being a Republican is an American thing? You can be one in whatever crappy country you live in, even if it is in America....which is probably where you live.

And I am not the one complaining about Bloomberg, he doesn't really bother me much, and I didn't live in the area during his third term election, but I will be living in NYC for the 2013 election.

You wanna know what is more odd, you desire to troll the New York page when you aren't even an American who probably shouldn't even be caring much about who we elect or the policies we pass.

By the way, how is Sacramento treating you?

Last edited by urbanlife78; 08-01-2012 at 09:57 AM..

Old 08-01-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
You think being a Republican is an American thing? You can be one in whatever crappy country you live in, even if it is in America....which is probably where you live.

And I am not the one complaining about Bloomberg, he doesn't really bother me much, and I didn't live in the area during his third term election, but I will be living in NYC for the 2013 election.

You wanna know what is more odd, you desire to troll the New York page when you aren't even an American who probably shouldn't even be caring much about who we elect or the policies we pass.

By the way, how is Sacramento treating you?

I never said Being Republican is an American thing. lol your funny first you keep assuming I am a American when I state several times i am not. LOL

this thread is ABOUT BLOOMBERG pro and con

Me trolling this is a open forum for anyone to post American or not.... You're not a mod so stop trying to tell who can and can not post.

LOL at the rest of your silly post its important for anyone working in your country to care about what person or persons is running it. Even if your not living in America its a concern to us foreigners to know whats going on in other countries. Just like when your past presidents involve themselves in other countries issues to help or worsen the tension.

I am not going to respond or even read your posts anymore since they are sad, silly and a waste of my educated time. There are too many other posters on here that have more common sense in there posts.

BTW I am having a great time in Sac. My company transfer me from Belgium, to NYC to LA,To Sac ...

Better weather, lots to do not as expensive as NYC. But I do come here every 2 months for meetings.

Old 08-01-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
I never said Being Republican is an American thing. lol your funny first you keep assuming I am a American when I state several times i am not. LOL

this thread is ABOUT BLOOMBERG pro and con

Me trolling this is a open forum for anyone to post American or not.... You're not a mod so stop trying to tell who can and can not post.

LOL at the rest of your silly post its important for anyone working in your country to care about what person or persons is running it. Even if your not living in America its a concern to us foreigners to know whats going on in other countries. Just like when your past presidents involve themselves in other countries issues to help or worsen the tension.

I am not going to respond or even read your posts anymore since they are sad, silly and a waste of my educated time. There are too many other posters on here that have more common sense in there posts.

BTW I am having a great time in Sac. My company transfer me from Belgium, to NYC to LA,To Sac ...

Better weather, lots to do not as expensive as NYC. But I do come here every 2 months for meetings.
Good cause your posts have been an equal waste of time, and yeah, you sound pretty Republican to me.

Old 08-01-2012, 10:58 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,229,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Although breast milk is much better for babies, it is not Mayor Bloomberg's place to interfere in a woman's decision whether to breast feed her baby or not.
I suggest Bloomturd attaches a milk pump to his nipples at least 6 times a day or have a teething baby latch on so he can feel what it's like. Regardless of whether breast milk is healthier or not, women choose for whatever reason not to breastfeed. It's not HIS option. You can't force a baby to latch on either. I'm wondering how all the cronies are loving their mayor these days.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I suggest Bloomturd attaches a milk pump to his nipples at least 6 times a day or have a teething baby latch on so he can feel what it's like. Regardless of whether breast milk is healthier or not, women choose for whatever reason not to breastfeed. It's not HIS option. You can't force a baby to latch on either. I'm wondering how all the cronies are loving their mayor these days.
well said and not every woman can breast feed and or wants to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City