Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2012, 04:53 PM

11 posts, read 115,511 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

I moved to NYC in March to help out with a startup company, but unfortunately had to leave due to funding/engineer issues. I now have a wide open schedule and need to find some work. My areas of interest vary and I am open to doing any type of part/full time work that will help me make some money and allow me to stay living here in NYC. I'm a college graduate from a good university, I've been a team captain, group leader, started my own company before.. What I'm trying to say is that I can be counted on and am someone you can be comfortable hiring. I'm literally looking for anything that's available out there, whether it's an office job behind a computer, server job in a restaurant, or a landscaping job in someone's backyard, it doesn't matter as long as it helps to get me on a schedule and make some money. Please message me on here or email me back at Louiedamic@gmail.com if you can help or if you know anyone else that may be able to help.. Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 05:29 PM

629 posts, read 1,233,830 times
Welcome to New York. Good luck finding anything this way. Word of advice. Get to know people who know the right people.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:33 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,130,025 times
Try Workforce1. They have hiring events that I think you can attend if you sign up. Workforce1 - Find a Job - Recruitment Events for New York City's Jobseekers

Also, go through your school's alumni database to see who is here in NYC that might be willing to meet with you.

Read "What Color is Your Parachute" as it has quite a few good ideas about job searching and networking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: