Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 06:05 PM

1,990 posts, read 7,615,967 times

Advertisements

I know they're in Queens, but **** these guys are NUTS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2007, 06:19 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,169,173 times
Default check this out

I never even heard of the A.B.I. guys until recently cuz I just moved to the BX a few months ago. I wanted to find out more about these guys so right now I just googled gang ABI, came up with this forum. Some interesting talk on there. Very recent too.

Wow I thought there was some ignorant stuff on the city-data forums. It pales in comparison to the forum I linked below.

Streetgangs.com :: View topic - ABI

Old 07-26-2007, 06:28 PM

2,806 posts, read 16,334,944 times
Yeah Albanians are crazy. They're kind of like the white-trash of white people. One of the few white ethnicities to, for the most part, convert to Islam, which definitely sets them apart. Only a handful of other white people ever did that (Chechens and Tatars I guess).

The whole shooting off guns thing is annoying too. Kind of reminds of me of hillbillies in Kentucky. Albos...this is the Bronx, not Appalachia!

There are a decent number of Albanians up here in Woodlawn/Yonkers. I usually just try to avoid them if possible. They have this crazy thing with grudges, its in their culture. If you mess with them they'll act like everything is cool at the time, but 5-10 years down the road out of the blue they'll just mess you up or kill you. No other culture that I know of holds grudges to the extent that Albanians do.

One of the local pizza places up here is run by Albanians and if the owner gets mad I've seen him pull his pistol out from under his waistband and start waving it around.

Lots of the Albanians are involved with the mob too, they're all connected with their relatives back home in Albania who run all of the heroin rackets across Europe. Crazy group of people, thats all I have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustla718 View Post
The Albanians are nuts. Those guys war with the Latin Kings and Bloods yet they are outnumbered 10 to 1. Gotta love the parties they throw which end in celebratory gunfire. Haha. They let rounds off for every special occasion.

Here is another video.

YouTube - Albo Hustlerz & A.B.I. Crew - Biri Qka Ki

Old 07-26-2007, 06:31 PM

ahhh, just a buncha clicks-n-whistles..

"My gang/nationality is tougher than your gang/nationality" type mess. Mean while.. real gangs (like Al-Queda, Mafia, Republican Party) keeps getting stronger....

Old 07-26-2007, 06:31 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,169,173 times
Not to be an ass, since I generally don't like to generalize like that, but Albanians seem to me like a mixture of all the extreme qualities of Greeks and Italians. That's the impression I've gotten.

Old 07-26-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81
Not to be an ass, since I generally don't like to generalize like that, but Albanians seem to me like a mixture of all the extreme qualities of Greeks and Italians. That's the impression I've gotten.
lol! I head people on Youtube say that.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:21 AM

4,436 posts, read 7,643,247 times
I'll say this.....from my looks around neighborhoods, and looks at real estate listings, them housing prices in the Bronx are sure up and going!

Old 07-27-2007, 07:56 PM

842 posts, read 4,300,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
I'll say this.....from my looks around neighborhoods, and looks at real estate listings, them housing prices in the Bronx are sure up and going!
Yea it is. The average listing for renting a 1 bedroom (excluding luxury apt.) ranges from $950-$1200, nothing less. You know what that means: no more affordability in NYC. Once the Bronx is gone, whats left? Nassau? Westchester? God forbid, JERSEY? The city needs to acquire more land

Old 07-29-2007, 08:11 AM

335 posts, read 1,433,033 times
how safe is pelham bay park during the day?

Old 07-29-2007, 10:38 AM

435 posts, read 1,518,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubBR View Post
Yea it is. The average listing for renting a 1 bedroom (excluding luxury apt.) ranges from $950-$1200, nothing less. You know what that means: no more affordability in NYC. Once the Bronx is gone, whats left? Nassau? Westchester? God forbid, JERSEY? The city needs to acquire more land

No, it doesn't. It needs to a) build more housing and b) lower taxes to encourage job growth and contruction.

Also, what's wrong with moving out of the city. Thousands of people do that every year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City