Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 07:58 PM

125 posts, read 229,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
According to my Facebook News Feed, this concert was off the chain. They said there was this Brooklyn montage where they took it all the way back to Ebbets Field, etc. I heard it was a mixed crowd, but that Brooklyn was definitely in the house. One of my friends said that there were so many Nets shirts that you would have thought the team has been around for 100 years.
Pretty much. It was an amazing show. He did a great job. Barclay's Center is enormous!! The crowd was heavily mixed, surprisingly so. I was lucky and only paid $30 for my ticket. Definitely a night I'll remember.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 12:32 AM

669 posts, read 1,273,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
cuz he's wrong, real sh1t does exist if you look for it, radio doesn't mean sh1t to me
it was disrespectful to say what he said towards the genre as well as towards the people that DO make real sh1t still
besides, he used will I am to produce hip hop is dead, quite ironic...it was all a b#tch move jus to grab attention
Ive never heard a "real" hip hop fan who didn't like Nas and Jay Z both, and like how are you so mad about what he said like he disrespected your mother or something he was just talking about the state of the genre and the culture he didn't mean in literally. I mean he still makes music after the fact.

But back to the to the topic one of my best friends went to one of the concerts this past weekend he said the arena is pretty dope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City