Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 04:41 PM

4 posts, read 15,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
LOL. Where did you get the idea the OP is looking to "work his way through courtship?"

Sounds more like "wham bam thank you ma'am" with lots of different girls with no need to even spring for a cab or hotel is what he's aiming for in choosing a residence. Living by a prosti hot spot sounds promising for him as long as his internet marketing keeps bringing in the 4 figs a week. His post says he wants to get it for free, but he is young. He will learn you rarely get anything for free.
Lol, you're funny, man. The beauty of having game is girls will have sex with you of their own volition because they like you, no money required.

Last edited by Obisco; 10-19-2012 at 04:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 04:42 PM

2,871 posts, read 4,792,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowclop View Post
I gave up women. Been there, done that. Feels like a bee sting compared to the wonderful delights of conforming oneself to God's design.
You're a guy??????

Old 10-19-2012, 04:55 PM

110 posts, read 200,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by makossa View Post
You're a guy??????
Yes.

Actually the association people have with fornicating being manly is a very recent development. Throughout most of history, and in most areas of the world today, a man who fornicates is seen as effeminate.

And a woman who does the same is seen as a skank, not fit to be a mother.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:42 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
A man who fornicates is effeminate? Lololloloolol!! Even the Westboro Baptist maniacs wouldn't try to say something so stupid!

Old 10-19-2012, 05:48 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obisco View Post
Hey guys, I'm a young guy turning 21 in December. I was born in South Bronx but my family moved to crappy Fort Wayne, Indiana when I was 2 years old. I've wanted to move back ever since but money has always been a factor. I've been doing Internet Marketing for a couple years and I must say recently it's been looking really promising (4-figure weeks). I just wanted to know what is the best neighborhood in NYC for practicing Pickup/Gaming Girls (Close to Coffee Shops, Night Clubs, Bars). I'm looking for a location that would put my apartment literally in walking distance from anywhere that I could meet lots of hot girls be it parks, coffe shops, bars, clubs, malls, etc. Anyone have any suggestions?
Union Square is the best place in NYC to probably meet and pick up women during the daytime, with nearby bookshops like the Stand and St Marks bookstore and coffee shops such as starbucks, also note the New School and NYU is nearby so the chances are you might run into alot of chicks on there way to class or coming out of class. Also not you are a Native Bronxite and New Yorker but majority of the people in these transient urbanite nabes are not from New York City so its best to flaunt your from Indiana, generally Locals and Transplants dont really mesh together. Anyway Union Square area is one expensive place to live, enjoy bunking it up with roommates. Also check out Washington Square Park, there you can always pet some chicks dog and strike up a conversation with her, generally depending on the way you physically look she will say she has a boyfriend or not, but still will give you their number. I have done this and based on my observations it works. If you can find a chick here in one of these two areas to live in would be great and then take her back to your pad, hopefully you can afford it, logistics is key, most women in these areas especially out of town white women and Asian ones too do not want to go out of their way to some place far to be with a guy lets say for example the Most of the Bronx, or Queens, or South Brooklyn, it would be a major turnoff, some of these chicks rather sleep with a guy who only has an aerobed on the floor and using an iphone for ambient music vs a guy who has fully supped up apartment in Bayridge or in Mott Haven or Jackson Heights. Any way best of luck and use condoms op and dont put your mouth where it belongs unitl you know girl, I notice a couple of my Transplant dudes that I know with cold sores on their lips.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 10-19-2012 at 06:03 PM..

Old 10-19-2012, 06:04 PM

25,368 posts, read 37,073,996 times
Best place is close to the Lincoln Tunnel Entrance...$200.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
A man who fornicates is effeminate? Lololloloolol!! Even the Westboro Baptist maniacs wouldn't try to say something so stupid!
Men who "play around" are effeminate. They give into soft things. They refuse to deny themselves. A true man is either abstinent or has sex within marriage.

"Players" are cowards, and truly effeminate. And women who "play around" are skanks.

You'll probably agree with me as you age and gain wisdom.

I was once in the dark about this stuff, too.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:11 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obisco View Post
Hey guys, I'm a young guy turning 21 in December. I was born in South Bronx but my family moved to crappy Fort Wayne, Indiana when I was 2 years old. I've wanted to move back ever since but money has always been a factor. I've been doing Internet Marketing for a couple years and I must say recently it's been looking really promising (4-figure weeks). I just wanted to know what is the best neighborhood in NYC for practicing Pickup/Gaming Girls (Close to Coffee Shops, Night Clubs, Bars). I'm looking for a location that would put my apartment literally in walking distance from anywhere that I could meet lots of hot girls be it parks, coffe shops, bars, clubs, malls, etc. Anyone have any suggestions?
With that attitude, NYC will chew you up and spit you out.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:11 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowclop View Post
You'll probably agree with me as you age and gain wisdom.
Yeah, probably not. At 34, I still want sex every day.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Yeah, probably not. At 34, I still want sex every day.
Some of us are late bloomers in receiving the truth of things.

Wanting sex is perfectly natural and fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City