Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 12:51 PM

484 posts, read 854,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescent22 View Post
keep backing up peerage. Mr Ray strategically used "may" to inoculate himself if it ends up being wrong. Then a national news service says she is a US citizen.

Even you would have to be pretty stupid to continue holding onto a false premise to save your hide.

As I stated the news on this has been and even as I type is still changing with false and accurate information.

You can THINK i am pretty stupid all you want but I KNOW I AM VERY PREETY AND NOT STUPID to trust what the National news service says Just because THEY CLAIM she is a US citizen can change in a matter of minutes when they find out once again they reported wrong. Not saying they are this time but its a known fact that The news is just that and never to be taking as 100 percent reliable.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:55 PM

387 posts, read 680,436 times
Yes because we all know bans work so well when ever they are put in place.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Maybe you should wait untill all facts about this tragedy are settled and confirmed before jumping to conclusions and blaming the family for this.

Hopefully you will never be a part of a jury.

Just sayin'
Okay i will wait till more confirmed info is out. Maybe I did jump too fast on this one but there is a epidemic where a loT of illegal nyc nannies are harming nyc children.

BTW i have been on two jury's and was praised by the NYC ADA on one of the cases. I even landed a date with him 6 months after when we met at a charity event and was photographed by Bill Cunningham from the NYT social section if I can find it I will post it on my prive info section for you to check out...... he was very taken with my intelligence and beauty .

Old 10-26-2012, 01:14 PM

2,894 posts, read 5,907,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerage View Post
he was very taken with my intelligence and beauty .
You have given us a glimpse on the former, but we need to find out about the latter.

Post a pic

Old 10-26-2012, 01:17 PM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
bloomberg just needs to get out of his third illegal term in office already.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
You have given us a glimpse on the former, but we need to find out about the latter.

Post a pic

it REALLY has nothing to do with this subject - I do have a pic on my profile. as per a photo of my self an the ADA it was taken by Bill Cunningham for the NYT Society section and I dont have it avail at this time but can post it in the future .

Old 10-26-2012, 01:28 PM

5,521 posts, read 8,773,454 times
Did it ever occur to anyone that this horrible tragedy had NOTHING to do with whether or not this woman was legally here?

Yes, we don't know all the facts. But I'd bet my bottom dollar that when the full story comes out we'll see that the nanny was schizophrenic. You know, divorced from reality, paranoid, and hearing voices. Depressed people kill themselves. Schizophrenic people (at least violent ones) kill other people. Moreover low-income people, legal or not, tend to have little to no access to quality mental health care. And add to that the fact that mental illness is stigmatized to a great degree, not only here, but in many countries in Latin America, and some people just don't want to admit it's there or deal with a family member who has it.

And it's entirely possible for some schizophrenics to hide their craziness for a protracted period of time, coming off to others as merely " a lititle strange." I mean how many times have we heard after some mass killing that the neighbors say something like "But he was so quiet. Just seemed like an ordinary guy. Never bothered anyone much." That could easily be the same type of thing happening with this nanny.

At any rate I certainly don't blame the family. I mourn with them. It's every parents worst nightmare.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:54 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,246,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
There is a pic up on NY Post's website of this monster and she looks evil. Something very dark and creepy in her eyes:

New York Post - New York News | Gossip | Sports | Entertainment | Photos

Neighbors in that building said she was very cold, never smiled or seemed friendly at all, like other nannies.
Sounds like an average NooYowkur to me.

What a leap here. So just because someone is unfriendly that makes them evil. Come on now...

Old 10-26-2012, 01:58 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,246,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerage View Post
Okay i will wait till more confirmed info is out. Maybe I did jump too fast on this one but there is a epidemic where a loT of illegal nyc nannies are harming nyc children.

BTW i have been on two jury's and was praised by the NYC ADA on one of the cases. I even landed a date with him 6 months after when we met at a charity event and was photographed by Bill Cunningham from the NYT social section if I can find it I will post it on my prive info section for you to check out...... he was very taken with my intelligence and beauty .
I don't know if there is an epidemic. But I do know that when you are entrusting someone to come into your home and on top of that care for loved ones you should be extra careful and do thorough background checks. Their immigration status is kinda besides the point...

Old 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,500,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Sounds like an average NooYowkur to me.

What a leap here. So just because someone is unfriendly that makes them evil. Come on now...

No, but the fact that she killed two innocent children in cold blood does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City