Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2013, 02:33 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivo View Post
PFFFTTT!!! And sing in the rain I do, lol. Hey, I get back to the garage like I never went out, ah-hoppin and ah-skippin. Maybe a little sweat. Or maybe go emergency cuz something came up. But go ahead, tell the new guys how much rain gear is meaningless when at 6a roll call, on a torrential morning, the other guys are dressed to the 9's and you're the only fool who "loves the rain" and has nothing. JUST LIKE THIS MORNING!!!

But I don't think you know what a 6-2 shift looks like anyways, lol. Anyway, who cares. I think you're wrong, you think I'm wrong, big deal. I don't even have a key for a broom to answer your question.

Anyways ppl, use your better judgement. Welcome I say!
6-2 everyday unless I want a relay 12-8 Saturday to get my weekend started early bigshot. Dressed to the 9s for rain??LMAO, what **** poor district is this? Sounds like one of those light districts, where you don't even get your uniform dirty lol. More power to you brother. I work in weight city, never seen anyone dressed head to toe in rain gear at my garage. Maybe that's why we get no turnover, we stay out and we don't give a ****..run run rainman, whatever makes you happy.

Old 08-12-2013, 02:49 PM

228 posts, read 338,546 times
don't stress too much about uniforms you can always buy used pants from the guy in the van and gloves are a dime a dozen un top of people's lockers and leftovers in trucks

Old 08-12-2013, 03:03 PM

25 posts, read 34,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
6-2 everyday unless I want a relay 12-8 Saturday to get my weekend started early bigshot. Dressed to the 9s for rain??LMAO, what **** poor district is this? Sounds like one of those light districts, where you don't even get your uniform dirty lol. More power to you brother. I work in weight city, never seen anyone dressed head to toe in rain gear at my garage. Maybe that's why we get no turnover, we stay out and we don't give a ****..run run rainman, whatever makes you happy.
Never said I was a bigshot. Far from it. As a matter of fact, I was giving the new guys advice and you shunned me and tried to make me look foolish.

Yes, DRESSED TO THE 9's FOR RAIN!!! What district you from that you don't get guys gearing up?!

My district? You'd be lucky to get here. With your attitude? Christ....lol

Old 08-12-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
You know what? Because I'm bored, I'll play this game. So, you go 6-2 all week and jump off the truck at the end of the week to do a 12-8 baskets or relays? And you do this regularly? BULL.....****!!!!! Lol....c'mon bro...

Old 08-12-2013, 03:10 PM

733 posts, read 1,164,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAPES24 View Post
Does anyone know DCAS phone number? One that you can actually speak to somebody and not an automated service.
Thanks
212-669-7240 this the exams ext u might need to ask to be transfered to certification depending on your reason for calling

Old 08-12-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Weight city?! The Bx? I'm happy for you bro! Doing 2 loads and getting paid the same as me for 1! I'm not mad at you bruh! I only come on here
to see how close my friend is.

LOL, I'm just here to support my bros and sis' and welcome my new family in DSNY! Good luck ppl. Do the right thing by probation and you'll be fine.

Old 08-12-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
You know what? Because I'm bored, I'll play this game. So, you go 6-2 all week and jump off the truck at the end of the week to do a 12-8 baskets or relays? And you do this regularly? BULL.....****!!!!! Lol....c'mon bro...
Regularly? Did I say that? No bro, I have a house upstate. Sometimes I like to get up there early or I got family things to do.
Baskets? No, we got bottom guys for that. I'm in a RELAY garage, we don't dump. That option is there if I want it. You call BS? LOL, lots of guys in lots of garages do it. Do I need to teach you the board too? Damn kid, your slackin

Old 08-12-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Weight city?! The Bx? I'm happy for you bro! Doing 2 loads and getting paid the same as me for 1! I'm not mad at you bruh! I only come on here
to see how close my friend is.

LOL, I'm just here to support my bros and sis' and welcome my new family in DSNY! Good luck ppl. Do the right thing by probation and you'll be fine.
Are you slow? Never heard of weight besides the BX ? Damn you really are slow, I do 1 load jack. Maybe you don't know what staying out means. So I stay out and do 2 loads??? Lolllll, are you even on the job? Damnnnn

Old 08-12-2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Regularly? Did I say that? No bro, I have a house upstate. Sometimes I like to get up there early or I got family things to do.
Baskets? No, we got bottom guys for that. I'm in a RELAY garage, we don't dump. That option is there if I want it. You call BS? LOL, lots of guys in lots of garages do it. Do I need to teach you the board too? Damn kid, your slackin
Well, I'm not gonna lie, I have no family around here lol. So, there's never an urgency to go anywhere. And yes, it's funny you mention the board, because I am actually a blonde around it. I never know what's going on. But I never really care, cuz, I pretty much know where I'll end up always. Look bro, I don't mean to start in with you. I don't know what your time on is or what boro for that matter. I'm comfortable where I'm at and so are you. I was just offering new hires a bit of advice and that's all. No harm, no foul. It's 5:30 and it's about close to my bed time lol.

PS> Sleeping hours ****ing suck!!!

Old 08-12-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Are you slow? Never heard of weight besides the BX ? Damn you really are slow, I do 1 load jack. Maybe you don't know what staying out means. So I stay out and do 2 loads??? Lolllll, are you even on the job? Damnnnn
Why yes....yes I am on the job, lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City