Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 05:41 PM

544 posts, read 1,523,151 times

Advertisements

Also, for the unfortuante motorman, this was the 3rd accident he had on his job.

By the way, what was the sentence for the woman who pushed an Indian man to his death in Queens, mistaking him to be a Muslim?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2014, 05:44 PM

2,770 posts, read 3,526,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
They caught the guy. Lock him up and throw away the key.

And btw, he was also the assailant in another subway-shove incident in Manhattan at W 4th Street earlier in November, in which he pushed an Asian man to the ground. That victim luckily walked away with just a small injury.

So I hope they get him for a hate crime as well. Anything to get him out of the subways and off the streets.
Man arrested in subway shoving that killed Bronx man - NY Daily News
Thats silly talk, we all know blacks can never be racist.

Old 11-18-2014, 10:42 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,039,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
So much for trying to improve race relations between blacks and Asians. I know blacks would still condemns this as isolated but it's hard for immigrant victims to not identify blacks as suspects.
Let's be real. Relations with blacks and ANYONE including themselves will never get better as long as too many black parents continue to do a horrid job of raising their kids that grow up to be thugs and criminals. This isn't even just a black American issue, this is a black ANYWHERE issue. IE no matter where they settle in significant numbers, it seems like trouble always follows black people.

Living in Toronto now, just a couple of days ago a couple of black males shot another man dead inside a Chinese restuarant in Chinatown in downtown Toronto with no regard for all the innocent people in there at the time. The same way a black male shot dead two people in the Eaton Centre a couple of a years ago while wounding several innocent people as well. This shooter is on trial right now and he's already pled guilty of two counts of second degree murder and is trying to keep himself from being convicted of first degree murder for those two killings.

In general it seems like too many blacks simply have no regard for human life or have any compassion or care about anyone but themselves and they seem to act out impulsively far too often. That kind of behavior is the opposite of the majority of non-blacks and until blacks can change their ways, I don't see how race relations between them and anyone can ever get better.

Old 11-18-2014, 11:20 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,897,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Let's be real. Relations with blacks and ANYONE including themselves will never get better as long as too many black parents continue to do a horrid job of raising their kids that grow up to be thugs and criminals. This isn't even just a black American issue, this is a black ANYWHERE issue. IE no matter where they settle in significant numbers, it seems like trouble always follows black people.

Living in Toronto now, just a couple of days ago a couple of black males shot another man dead inside a Chinese restuarant in Chinatown in downtown Toronto with no regard for all the innocent people in there at the time. The same way a black male shot dead two people in the Eaton Centre a couple of a years ago while wounding several innocent people as well. This shooter is on trial right now and he's already pled guilty of two counts of second degree murder and is trying to keep himself from being convicted of first degree murder for those two killings.

In general it seems like too many blacks simply have no regard for human life or have any compassion or care about anyone but themselves and they seem to act out impulsively far too often. That kind of behavior is the opposite of the majority of non-blacks and until blacks can change their ways, I don't see how race relations between them and anyone can ever get better.

So you never met a normal productive black person or seen one on TV huh?

Old 11-18-2014, 11:27 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,071,619 times
Hey...let's keep this on the topic of people murdering others by throwing them in front of trains, ok?

Old 11-19-2014, 12:47 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,039,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
So you never met a normal productive black person or seen one on TV huh?
I have indeed met a number of normal productive black people in real life and have seen plenty on TV, internet etc. The problem is they don't represent the majority of black people otherwise they wouldn't have so many problems and so much crime among them.

I've asked before, but is there even one significantly large black community (100,000+) in the entire US that has crime rates that are similar to the national average? I haven't been able to find one as yet and that's a big indicator as to how many problems blacks have that you can't even find one big low crime community among them for all of the US.

Old 11-19-2014, 06:41 AM

5,044 posts, read 4,923,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I have indeed met a number of normal productive black people in real life and have seen plenty on TV, internet etc. The problem is they don't represent the majority of black people otherwise they wouldn't have so many problems and so much crime among them.

I've asked before, but is there even one significantly large black community (100,000+) in the entire US that has crime rates that are similar to the national average? I haven't been able to find one as yet and that's a big indicator as to how many problems blacks have that you can't even find one big low crime community among them for all of the US.
If you have followed this forum close enough, you would have come to a generalization that crime ridden commuties tend to tolerate small and petty crimes from the very beginning, which allows the prolem to grow and explode to the situation as it is.

a few members here like to argue with excuses why black communities are flooded with crime. understandably it is annoying to be blamed for other ppl's fault but when you have so many violent crimes often assoicated with black felons, excuses will never solve the prolem until they start to work on it from inside.

Old 11-19-2014, 06:58 AM

2,228 posts, read 3,681,184 times
Sad to say but if your financially able to afford Metro North or the LIRR, use them. Paying that extra money removes a layer of crap you have to deal with. You cannot depend to deal with the criminal justice system. This savage had been arrested 30X!!!! My heart goes out to that poor family.

Old 11-19-2014, 08:29 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,826,311 times
I have no experience with the justice system, so I am not sure how it works. But how can this guy have been arrested 30 times previously, and is just roaming around being a menace to the community?

Anytime there is a murder or serious crime, read in the paper about this guys past - it's insane. All that we hear from the talking heads is that the prison system is so oppressive, and part of the systemic injustice. It seems to me, we need to increase the prison capacity so we can lock up guys like this nut job and throw away the key.

Old 11-19-2014, 08:32 AM

1,421 posts, read 1,934,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I have no experience with the justice system, so I am not sure how it works. But how can this guy have been arrested 30 times previously, and is just roaming around being a menace to the community?

Anytime there is a murder or serious crime, read in the paper about this guys past - it's insane. All that we hear from the talking heads is that the prison system is so oppressive, and part of the systemic injustice. It seems to me, we need to increase the prison capacity so we can lock up guys like this nut job and throw away the key.
He was probably locked up for lower level crimes like theft, assault, drugs...not homicide. He should be going there for a long time for this one though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City