Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 08:01 PM

144 posts, read 324,540 times

Advertisements

Hispanic women are at home taking care of kids. Go to any high school or junior high school in. Any borough in the morning or at 3 pm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2013, 08:23 AM

3,025 posts, read 6,808,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydata View Post
She's got a very cute face and long sexy legs, but I will love to see her with longer hair and maybe keep
her natural hair color without dyeing it.

There is spanish song I really like to listen to that's relaxing even though I have no idea what she is
singing. It's call La Oreja De Van Gogh (BullBoxer31). She is not very beautiful but I love her voice.

La Oreja de Van Gogh - BullBoxer31 (VĂ­deo Oficial) - YouTube
Yea her voice is really soothing... It's like a milky raspy voice at the same time... Btw, her name is Leire Martinez but most people just know the group...

@ Jaydata na man... That woman needs to be left alone... Everything about that woman is absolutely gorgeous... Personally, I'm done with the dating scene just because of previous bad experiences but man a woman like that may make me change my mind lol...

Old 01-08-2013, 09:33 AM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,794 times
Basically they are everywhere.
I would just avoid ghetto areas, where they might a sizable percentage of the population, some of them in those areas are like wild horses. Nice to look at, but quite untameable.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:43 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
at a hispanic event.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:53 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Basically they are everywhere.
I would just avoid ghetto areas, where they might a sizable percentage of the population, some of them in those areas are like wild horses. Nice to look at, but quite untameable.
I agree especially in, Bushwick, Northern Manhattan, West Bronx and the South Bronx. If your looking to date Hispanic women try Queens or Hispanic women from the East Bronx. The other areas I mentioned some of these Latinas are stuck in high school mentality state, 30 years old wearing Jordans. If your going to mess with some Latinas from the South and West Bronx and the Heights make sure you have Hennessey and a bag of sour or Haze to smoke and dont forget the Trojans. Plenty of Latinas in NYC hood live in a state of bubble, also they already know tje type of guys they like with swag and a demeanor. Last have fun helping your latina girlfriend with raising a kid that is not yours. Many Hispanc/Latina women are nice to look at but just like Tony Montana says" she not for you"!

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 01-08-2013 at 01:13 PM..

Old 01-08-2013, 01:00 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,610,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somesnapper View Post
Hispanic women are at home taking care of kids. Go to any high school or junior high school in. Any borough in the morning or at 3 pm
Ah no, but thanks for the stereotype.

Myself, I have no kids and I work. All of my female hispanic friends, of the ones who have kids, it's because they are married and they also work. Ironically, the 2 friends I have who are unwed mothers at home are caucasian. Even my cousins in PR are all either married with kids or they are still single without kids.

I don't think the OP had the ghetto fabulous, with 3 kids from 3 different fathers, living off welfare hispanic woman in mind.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:14 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I agree especially in, Bushwick, Northern Manhattan, West Bronx and the South Bronx. If your looking to date Hispanic women try Queens or Hispanic women from the East Bronx. The other areas I mentioned some of these Latinas are stuck in high school mentality state, 30 years old wearing Jordans. If your going to mess with some Latinas from the South and West Bronx and the Heights make sure you have Hennessey and a bag of sour or Haze to smoke and dont forget the Trojans. Plenty of Latinas in NYC hood live in a state of bubble, also they already know tje type of guys they like with swag and a demeanor. Last have fun helping your latina girlfriend with raising a kid that is not yours. Many Hispanc/Latina women are nice to look at but just like Tony Montana says" she not for you"!
I really do not know where you have been at, but most of the Hispanics I know whether born here or not, are working, getting themselves further educations, and doing what Pitbull states, "Latino, echar para arriba, siempre." Translation: Hispanics let's go up to the top, always...." I guess the Hispanic women you are talking about are the ones, unfortunately, catch in the ghetto areas, that have little children, and the husbands have left them. Children are wonderful to have, but they stop people sometimes, from reaching their dreams, since 99% of the time, is the women who get stuck with them, and the men walk away free without a care, or the ones that have recently arrived here, that have not yet assimilated. The ones raised here or born here are doing very well.

We need to remember that there are about 23 countries that speak Spanish, and ALL are represented here in the NYC area, as well as in the USA.

I was raised here, speak and write fluent Spanish, Italian, English, in between working, got myself a PSY.D, got married, still with the same husband, only two children, and always looking up, up, up. I came to this country to make myself better than I was. And NOTHING was going to stand in my way......

Old 01-08-2013, 03:38 PM

402 posts, read 811,682 times
Ghetto Latinas- hit it and quit it, 1st night... when they start talkin bout not having money for a sitter or whatever its time to hit the bricks.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:13 PM

7 posts, read 10,164 times
They're in the Bronx.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Obiviously, with the average Mexican woman popping 6 babies from one guy and a Dominican woman poppimg out 6 kids from 6 different men what do you expect?

Twelve GORGEOUS babies....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City