Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 07:16 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,250,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykiddo718718 View Post
Johanna Sambucini was much more attractive and representative of NY!
She has the type of face that needs ALOT of makeup to look somewhat pretty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2013, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilksFavoriteCookie View Post
Uh you realize he's bs right? It also proves he knows jack **** about New York.

Blacks + Hispanic half population in New York lol

Anyways Blacks & Hispanics don't care about those fake Miss America, World, Universe, etc.

They don't care for media's false sense of what beauty is:

1. Onion booty
2. Curves
3. Well all races like boobs
4. Oh them thick thighs
5. Plump limps
6. I mention that booty lol

You'll hardly, if ever, see that type of girl in any of those beauty pageants. Her "figure" not appropriate for them, well I say
I admit she's hot but is that Herpes on her lips?

Old 01-19-2013, 08:11 AM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlock View Post
I admit she's hot but is that Herpes on her lips?
LoL
very observant.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:19 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,028,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilksFavoriteCookie View Post
Uh you realize he's bs right? It also proves he knows jack **** about New York.

Blacks + Hispanic half population in New York lol

Anyways Blacks & Hispanics don't care about those fake Miss America, World, Universe, etc.

They don't care for media's false sense of what beauty is:

1. Onion booty
2. Curves
3. Well all races like boobs
4. Oh them thick thighs
5. Plump limps
6. I mention that booty lol

You'll hardly, if ever, see that type of girl in any of those beauty pageants. Her "figure" not appropriate for them, well I say
Even with the herpes bump on her lip, plenty of men (of all races) would STILL hit that.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:20 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,028,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
I thought some of the contestants really looked older than their years. Maybe so much make up and all that. This picture of the winner really isn't flattering at all. Makes me wonder what she will look like when she is middle aged.

WRGB-TV Channel 6 News :: News - Top Stories - Brooklyn resident wins Miss America crown
She looks like Leanne Rimes cuter sister.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:27 AM

Looks like a grandmother to me.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:40 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,986,894 times
I don't think Johanna Sambucini was the best looking of the contestants in the Miss NY USA pageant, but better than the bleached blonde from Bama.

DNAinfor profiled a few of the Miss NY USA contestants. Nikole Churchill placed 4th.

Miss New York USA Pageant Welcomes Gorgeous Gotham Gals - DNAinfo.com New York

LOL, Whitlock, Yes, Certainly much older than her years. I'd never known who won if I hadn't seen the thread, I don't even have a TV.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:48 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
http://news.yahoo.com/miss-america-u...pageNumber%3D4

Guess who was supposed to attend the presidential inauguration. Its real great that liberals are moving to the south and conservatives from the south and midwest move to NYC and get a job to represent a liberal state called NY in a national pageant and not attend president inauguration. I guess Transplants bring their culture from home to Brooklyn too.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:22 AM

195 posts, read 350,465 times
Please y'all should feel flattered.

They probably gave the crown to someone who actually cared, someone from a state still stuck in the 1950's where the only entertainment is your church and Miss America.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:25 AM

160 posts, read 290,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold on to the Nights View Post
Please y'all should feel flattered.

They probably gave the crown to someone who actually cared, someone from a state still stuck in the 1950's where the only entertainment is your church and Miss America.
So tell me, have you ever stepped a single foot in AL? If you had, you would quickly realize how ignorant of a comment this is. I am a native NYer, and moved to Birmingham in 1994. You would be amazed at the quality of life here. Granted, parts of AL may live up to the stereotypes, but the same could be said for NYers.

As for the OP, I also don't agree with her representing NY. I still consider myself a NYer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City